Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!! - page 57. (Read 33827 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
They have launched internal exchange today which allows you to exchange:
CGM - BTC
CGM - LTC
BTC - LTC
with 0.1% fee.

Personality, I tried to see how it works, but I found only basic features, I don't think I can called a exchange ! I can't even find a way to cancel my order !!! and book order is totally a mess.

I also checked the internal exchange and it's quite difficult to use, they should have to go through a testnet first if they are really serious to find the bugs and might as well get some ideas on what will the GUI look like.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
It is right decision when i choosing keep observing this project. Well, have a lot of update will continuous, i hope the team will keep their working like that.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
In spite of the fact that the developers are not actively communicating with their community, it is still evident that the project is developing, I hope that the developers will still communicate with us more.
Nope, they still active, but at this topic maybe don't have any representation only. Have a lot of update sent to my email from project begin.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
CGM - BTC
CGM - LTC
BTC - LTC
with 0.1% fee.

Personality, I tried to see how it works, but I found only basic features, I don't think I can called a exchange ! I can't even find a way to cancel my order !!! and book order is totally a mess.

well, I dont know how long this mess is going to continue here. Did you already see something that works good by this project?

How can people trust to put their cryptocurrency here, when they even can not handle 4 pairs of cryptos ?

I didn't see any work that proves to me this project is handle by big team, because all those stuff that have been delivered, it can be done by modifying some open source codes. So we still didn't see any professional job yet.

well, I recommend all, who does not yet joined their telegram channel, join and see how you should avoid to organize and conduct a telegram community  Cool

Clickgem have a very active telegram community which will help you to understand all what is the update of the project. There are some errors and bugs that clickgem are solving now.
Thier tlegram channel has 23000 members  and its realy active however I am not seeing thier telegram chat gruop.
Can the number of participants be an indicator of the effectiveness of the work and the degree of seriousness of the project?
Yes surely it can be. The more peoples joining the project= more chances of success for the project. This project can really be much successfull ahead due to good number of investors as it could really be developed much more effectively.
Yes I agree with you many people appreciate this project and looking forward to join the project. The project is so convincing and easy to understand. The community of this ico is consistently growing as per time passes. Developers will make this project huge successful after certain time later.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
In spite of the fact that the developers are not actively communicating with their community, it is still evident that the project is developing, I hope that the developers will still communicate with us more.
Activity: 210
CGM - BTC
CGM - LTC
BTC - LTC
with 0.1% fee.

well, I dont know how long this mess is going to continue here. Did you already see something that works good by this project?

How can people trust to put their cryptocurrency here, when they even can not handle 4 pairs of cryptos ?

I didn't see any work that proves to me this project is handle by big team, because all those stuff that have been delivered, it can be done by modifying some open source codes. So we still didn't see any professional job yet.

well, I recommend all, who does not yet joined their telegram channel, join and see how you should avoid to organize and conduct a telegram community  Cool

Clickgem have a very active telegram community which will help you to understand all what is the update of the project. There are some errors and bugs that clickgem are solving now.

Nice, a very active devs and admins can surely attract many serious investors to invest in clickgem project. I just hope that all bugs will be fix immediately and the project will be successful.

As we can see the devs are really responding to the queries of the investors and even supporters on their telegram channel. It indicates that the devs and admins of the project certainly concern to their community. I'm hoping for the success on this venture and more investors that will support the project.
Activity: 420
BitHostCoin.io
It seems to me that the developer does not yet have a website for the working version, he does not work periodically and with this product to enter the market early.
Well, it is not easy to launched a wokring version for this project but the beta version already release. To sum up, the devs are working hard and doing their best to solved all problems they have especially in their beta version that have many bugs. Just wait paitently.
Also noticed such flaws in this project. But I think there's a lot of feedback on this, and developers need to fix this problem with the site. After all, the most important thing in this job is the site. There should be all the basic information about the project and the team.

Well, I hope this project is capable enough as they want a global payments. In some point I'm just wonder if they will able to serve us in fast and reliable transaction throughout the world. Also, the dev and the staff should always here to answer in any possible concern

Lest just hope for the best.Hopefully they can reach its cap.If they want to be one of the finest global payments,Please consider first the errors and minor problems so cleints will trust the program.

Clickgem is doing their best to make this project successful, I am sure they are doing their best now to fix all problems and to make more improvements for them to become more successful.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
CGM - BTC
CGM - LTC
BTC - LTC
with 0.1% fee.

They better to fixed it as soon as possible so that people will know the status of the project. I think by simply means this all about online payment system wherein it is different from the traditional way because it uses blockchain technology.
CGM project is actualy a fully modern and technical project with the blockchain technology. Also it is really going to turn the global payments much more easier which will indeed be much more profitable.

Well, I am hoping that would happen because of so many global payments are now running and already established a better services. The competition in the market are now slowly becoming hard and dev should be more innovative with their platform especially of they have more competitors.
Activity: 294
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
It seems to me that the developer does not yet have a website for the working version, he does not work periodically and with this product to enter the market early.
Well, it is not easy to launched a wokring version for this project but the beta version already release. To sum up, the devs are working hard and doing their best to solved all problems they have especially in their beta version that have many bugs. Just wait paitently.
Also noticed such flaws in this project. But I think there's a lot of feedback on this, and developers need to fix this problem with the site. After all, the most important thing in this job is the site. There should be all the basic information about the project and the team.

Well, I hope this project is capable enough as they want a global payments. In some point I'm just wonder if they will able to serve us in fast and reliable transaction throughout the world. Also, the dev and the staff should always here to answer in any possible concern

Lest just hope for the best.Hopefully they can reach its cap.If they want to be one of the finest global payments,Please consider first the errors and minor problems so cleints will trust the program.
Yes you have a point mate. It is realy important to make sure that they address all simple issues and community related problems that might contribute to the failure of the project.

The dev and team members must be more active in addressing members concerns because we might know that some of them are serious investors that plans to invest a large capital.
Activity: 238
CGM - BTC
CGM - LTC
BTC - LTC
with 0.1% fee.

They better to fixed it as soon as possible so that people will know the status of the project. I think by simply means this all about online payment system wherein it is different from the traditional way because it uses blockchain technology.
CGM project is actualy a fully modern and technical project with the blockchain technology. Also it is really going to turn the global payments much more easier which will indeed be much more profitable.
Activity: 532
CGM - BTC
CGM - LTC
BTC - LTC
with 0.1% fee.

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
CGM - BTC
CGM - LTC
BTC - LTC
with 0.1% fee.

Nice, a very active devs and admins can surely attract many serious investors to invest in clickgem project. I just hope that all bugs will be fix immediately and the project will be successful.
Activity: 182
CGM - BTC
CGM - LTC
BTC - LTC
with 0.1% fee.

Thier tlegram channel has 23000 members  and its realy active however I am not seeing thier telegram chat gruop.
Can the number of participants be an indicator of the effectiveness of the work and the degree of seriousness of the project?
Yes surely it can be. The more peoples joining the project= more chances of success for the project. This project can really be much successfull ahead due to good number of investors as it could really be developed much more effectively.
From part you are right, but also it is necessary to take into account the fact that not always a successful community can be generated on token or coin, all the fact is that if huge amount dumpers is got, then coin already it will be difficult restore in price, at least in short period.
Activity: 672
According to the road map, this month there should be updates, but for some reason no one announced them. Tell me it's fashionable to look at them? And tell me please, who has already received their 10 CGM?
Activity: 224
CGM - BTC
CGM - LTC
BTC - LTC
with 0.1% fee.

Activity: 182
Merit: 3
CGM - BTC
CGM - LTC
BTC - LTC
with 0.1% fee.

Activity: 322
CGM - BTC
CGM - LTC
BTC - LTC
with 0.1% fee.

Activity: 224
CGM - BTC
CGM - LTC
BTC - LTC
with 0.1% fee.

And that's a good effect of having telegram channel in every project. We can discussed, explained and answer all question of the members of the team and even for the cutomers regarding the current situation of the project. Because without this, if we just relying to this thread, there would be delays for the upcoming updates and it will be a minus factor for the investors.
Activity: 196
CGM - BTC
CGM - LTC
BTC - LTC
with 0.1% fee.

Activity: 378
Merit: 114
CGM - BTC
CGM - LTC
BTC - LTC
with 0.1% fee.

Pages:
Jump to: