Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!! - page 59. (Read 33827 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
It seems to me that the developer does not yet have a website for the working version, he does not work periodically and with this product to enter the market early.
Well, it is not easy to launched a wokring version for this project but the beta version already release. To sum up, the devs are working hard and doing their best to solved all problems they have especially in their beta version that have many bugs. Just wait paitently.
Also noticed such flaws in this project. But I think there's a lot of feedback on this, and developers need to fix this problem with the site. After all, the most important thing in this job is the site. There should be all the basic information about the project and the team.

Well, I hope this project is capable enough as they want a global payments. In some point I'm just wonder if they will able to serve us in fast and reliable transaction throughout the world. Also, the dev and the staff should always here to answer in any possible concern

ClickGem is a platform dealing with funds so dev team is mostly focusing on being so communicative for the users to support them solving their queries on time. When dealing with a global payments it is really essential.
Merit: 100
It seems to me that the developer does not yet have a website for the working version, he does not work periodically and with this product to enter the market early.
Well, it is not easy to launched a wokring version for this project but the beta version already release. To sum up, the devs are working hard and doing their best to solved all problems they have especially in their beta version that have many bugs. Just wait paitently.
Also noticed such flaws in this project. But I think there's a lot of feedback on this, and developers need to fix this problem with the site. After all, the most important thing in this job is the site. There should be all the basic information about the project and the team.
Such problems shall be considered as blocker and have a priority follow up as those will directly impact on the trust level of all the investors which causes inconvenience as we are dealing with funds.
Yes and dur to this obstructions this project may not be able to present themselves in that format.
on the official website ClickGem indicated that Ico was completed on March 12. Where can I see how much money was raised and what plans does the team have for the future development of the project?
Even i am quite intrested in that. Hope that the team soon updates us about that and also we can readiky trust the team because they will surely take the Clickgem project to huge heights ahead.
I  would too like to hear the ICO report for CGM as the Initial Coin Offering phase is already over i guess. Hope that it actually has some huge profits ahead and also several peoples will take part into it.
Yes their ICO phase is already over and successfully they have good funds with them as several investors found CGM more and more usefull for them. Also they should soon startup their platform which could make the profits go much more high.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
on the official website ClickGem indicated that Ico was completed on March 12. Where can I see how much money was raised and what plans does the team have for the future development of the project?
Even i am quite intrested in that. Hope that the team soon updates us about that and also we can readiky trust the team because they will surely take the Clickgem project to huge heights ahead.
I  would too like to hear the ICO report for CGM as the Initial Coin Offering phase is already over i guess. Hope that it actually has some huge profits ahead and also several peoples will take part into it.
Activity: 224
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

Beta means nothing if pretty much nothing if literally no one takes your coin (well most payment gateways for crypto suck cause pretty much no one accepts crypto apart from BTC)
Activity: 574
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Now problem most likely connected with multiregister abusers is solved, indeed such quite takes place to be not only in this project, it can have an effect very strongly in the future on price for 1 token, because it will be infringed by a small group of persons of trying to sell one's tokens.
Activity: 434
yes like that, we have to wait maybe the team is working on something else. we just support it hope this project can do everything just in time.
Activity: 616

Yeah, you are right. I agree that devs are improving more about their website that is why they already launched the beta version so that people can check it and report bugs that will occur.
We really require dev team taking such active participation in fixing all the bugs and implementing the secured platform as we are dealing with the transactions of huge funds.
Of course. But, they already have a team that really skilled at finding bugs and they will immediately be fixing it for sure. I guess you can put a suggestion or report to the developer in order to report the bugs.
Activity: 238
Such problems shall be considered as blocker and have a priority follow up as those will directly impact on the trust level of all the investors which causes inconvenience as we are dealing with funds.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Activity: 518

Yeah, you are right. I agree that devs are improving more about their website that is why they already launched the beta version so that people can check it and report bugs that will occur.
We really require dev team taking such active participation in fixing all the bugs and implementing the secured platform as we are dealing with the transactions of huge funds.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
Agree with you and I as well wait for starting point very much app for android, I do not possess iphone. At me plenty of any programs connected with cryptocurrency, various portfolio and not only, wallets to different coins and so on has been already installed. CGM would not become exception in my use.

For whatever reason it's a common thing to first introduce a iOS app first then an Android app so I wouldn't be surprised it they do the same here aswell

Totally agree with you. Now most companies do it. The first application they run on iOS, and then on Android or vice versa. This is normal. Few people launch projects on two platforms at once, because these are very large costs.
But most of the users choose the Android versions as opting these devices are high and for a greater outcome we really need to focus on the area where most of the crowd belongs to.

I wonder why most platform they always wanted iOS to be the first to test wherein most people are using android. Well. lets just accept the fact and just wait for our turn because we can do nothing except to wait.
Why not just release all of them at the same time I fee is more better and it should be more effective in finding and fixing bugs

That's the purpose of beta-testing. Users will try first the trial version of the platform and then after they sum-up the evaluation of the users they will fixed the concern of the testers as well as the bugs occured on the platform.
If nevertheless it is planned beta-test, to such case the platform should be issued to both these platforms. That nobody be offended developers and the owner of any operating system, both android, and ios was able to test all charms of the platform and to notify team on bugs.

The beta test of this platform will help the dev to check for all the bugs in the system. I hope many will participate to check so that they will know what are the things that needs to improve.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Agree with you and I as well wait for starting point very much app for android, I do not possess iphone. At me plenty of any programs connected with cryptocurrency, various portfolio and not only, wallets to different coins and so on has been already installed. CGM would not become exception in my use.

For whatever reason it's a common thing to first introduce a iOS app first then an Android app so I wouldn't be surprised it they do the same here aswell

Totally agree with you. Now most companies do it. The first application they run on iOS, and then on Android or vice versa. This is normal. Few people launch projects on two platforms at once, because these are very large costs.
But most of the users choose the Android versions as opting these devices are high and for a greater outcome we really need to focus on the area where most of the crowd belongs to.

I wonder why most platform they always wanted iOS to be the first to test wherein most people are using android. Well. lets just accept the fact and just wait for our turn because we can do nothing except to wait.
Why not just release all of them at the same time I fee is more better and it should be more effective in finding and fixing bugs

That's the purpose of beta-testing. Users will try first the trial version of the platform and then after they sum-up the evaluation of the users they will fixed the concern of the testers as well as the bugs occured on the platform.

Yes, this is usually the process in launching their platform. All projects are doing it - launching beta version for testing then fixing bugs after that their platform will be launch successfully.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
They have launched internal exchange today which allows you to exchange:
CGM - BTC
CGM - LTC
BTC - LTC
with 0.1% fee.

Personality, I tried to see how it works, but I found only basic features, I don't think I can called a exchange ! I can't even find a way to cancel my order !!! and book order is totally a mess.

well, I dont know how long this mess is going to continue here. Did you already see something that works good by this project?

How can people trust to put their cryptocurrency here, when they even can not handle 4 pairs of cryptos ?

Activity: 224

By releasing it's beta version, it shows that the clickGem team are very dedicated to continue this project and fullfill it's purposed and goals. I hoped it will be appreciated by investors so that all efforts of the team and the members of the community are worth it.
Activity: 182

If nevertheless it is planned beta-test, to such case the platform should be issued to both these platforms. That nobody be offended developers and the owner of any operating system, both android, and ios was able to test all charms of the platform and to notify team on bugs.
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io

Activity: 210

Pages:
Jump to: