Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!! - page 58. (Read 33827 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
It seems to me that the developer does not yet have a website for the working version, he does not work periodically and with this product to enter the market early.
Well, it is not easy to launched a wokring version for this project but the beta version already release. To sum up, the devs are working hard and doing their best to solved all problems they have especially in their beta version that have many bugs. Just wait paitently.
Also noticed such flaws in this project. But I think there's a lot of feedback on this, and developers need to fix this problem with the site. After all, the most important thing in this job is the site. There should be all the basic information about the project and the team.

Well, I hope this project is capable enough as they want a global payments. In some point I'm just wonder if they will able to serve us in fast and reliable transaction throughout the world. Also, the dev and the staff should always here to answer in any possible concern

Lest just hope for the best.Hopefully they can reach its cap.If they want to be one of the finest global payments,Please consider first the errors and minor problems so cleints will trust the program.
Yes you have a point mate. It is realy important to make sure that they address all simple issues and community related problems that might contribute to the failure of the project.
Activity: 434
It seems to me that the developer does not yet have a website for the working version, he does not work periodically and with this product to enter the market early.
Well, it is not easy to launched a wokring version for this project but the beta version already release. To sum up, the devs are working hard and doing their best to solved all problems they have especially in their beta version that have many bugs. Just wait paitently.
Also noticed such flaws in this project. But I think there's a lot of feedback on this, and developers need to fix this problem with the site. After all, the most important thing in this job is the site. There should be all the basic information about the project and the team.

Well, I hope this project is capable enough as they want a global payments. In some point I'm just wonder if they will able to serve us in fast and reliable transaction throughout the world. Also, the dev and the staff should always here to answer in any possible concern

Let's ust hope for the best on this project. Hopefully they can reach its soft cap.If they want to be one of the finest global payments,Please consider first the errors and minor problems so cleints will trust the program.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
Both of you are right. One has to prepare greatly before jumping on the market. But you know, reality hits you that sometimes, some things happen which is unplanned. Let's just be patient with the devs as they continue to develop their system.
I agree with you, a lot of planning has to be done before coming and releasing a working website. It surely does take time and I hope the devs are on to it. Lets wait and watch what happens.
We just need to wait and watch. With the teams immenseful idea and planning, the team is bound to get successful.
Really hyped to see how this platform changes our payment methods.
Yes, true saying and recommendation for each and everyone of us. Let us all patiently wait. I know that there are also so much people believe in thegreat potential and capability of the ClickGem team to make its success here in the crypto world. So, by this, I will in touch to the ClickGem project and wait for more updates and developments done.
Activity: 252
The team must eliminate all the shortcomings and already go to any exchanges. On which exchange is the listing planned?
Activity: 378
I hope in the near future the developer will launch its very attractive platform and we will be able to test these coins.
Activity: 238
Both of you are right. One has to prepare greatly before jumping on the market. But you know, reality hits you that sometimes, some things happen which is unplanned. Let's just be patient with the devs as they continue to develop their system.
I agree with you, a lot of planning has to be done before coming and releasing a working website. It surely does take time and I hope the devs are on to it. Lets wait and watch what happens.
We just need to wait and watch. With the teams immenseful idea and planning, the team is bound to get successful.
Really hyped to see how this platform changes our payment methods.
Activity: 602
Website looks messy, what is the CGM price rn?
I guess you can check again their website for knowing the CGM price, be sure to read it slowly and you can find how much the CGM price right now.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
I saw the price of click gem tokens in their inner exchanges. Is it really 3.75 dollars per 1 piece? I am amazed it rapidly increase in no time? Is this legit can they apply these to other famous exchanges?

Every problem have an alternate solution. Hopefully the developer will solve this kind of issue. As I look through the platform it so convincing and amazing that may attract those users as time goes by. Also, it make each and everyone of us easier by having this great project.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Yes, you can easy to sign up and see the CGM price at this time is around 0.3$ per 1 token. And know we have a more choice for using our crypto currency when buy CGM.
Activity: 308
If it takes more labor, it means the business can be said to grow and sales can be said to be successful.
Activity: 76
Today when i check email, i see their email said that about launched internal exchange & new commissions system. I know about internal exchange so far, a bout new commissions, is it only for affiliate?
Activity: 280

There will be really flaws in the project, as it is not yet fully developed well, but I'm hoping too that it will be also capable of giving its users a fast, reliable, and secured way of "payment transaction globally" to prove that this project will be the "THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!!".
Activity: 182
Activity: 280
Merit: 1

Maybe they can handle such pressure due to our technology which can make everything to be possible. As this is still in development, and also with some of the ideas of the people then maybe they can create a features which can satisfied our needs in terms of fast transaction.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
They have launched internal exchange today which allows you to exchange:
CGM - BTC
CGM - LTC
BTC - LTC
with 0.1% fee.

Personality, I tried to see how it works, but I found only basic features, I don't think I can called a exchange ! I can't even find a way to cancel my order !!! and book order is totally a mess.

well, I dont know how long this mess is going to continue here. Did you already see something that works good by this project?

How can people trust to put their cryptocurrency here, when they even can not handle 4 pairs of cryptos ?

I didn't see any work that proves to me this project is handle by big team, because all those stuff that have been delivered, it can be done by modifying some open source codes. So we still didn't see any professional job yet.

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

I think they will be able to send fast or instant payments through their platform if the receiver will also be a user of it. That's how usually payment platform works.

Everybody is expecting that they can give us a better services which most people are really wanted to have. CGM may answer our problems with regards to our problems in payment transaction but the problem is there are so many similar projects that are actually working right now.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

I think they will be able to send fast or instant payments through their platform if the receiver will also be a user of it. That's how usually payment platform works.
Pages:
Jump to: