Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!! - page 60. (Read 33827 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Agree with you and I as well wait for starting point very much app for android, I do not possess iphone. At me plenty of any programs connected with cryptocurrency, various portfolio and not only, wallets to different coins and so on has been already installed. CGM would not become exception in my use.

For whatever reason it's a common thing to first introduce a iOS app first then an Android app so I wouldn't be surprised it they do the same here aswell

Totally agree with you. Now most companies do it. The first application they run on iOS, and then on Android or vice versa. This is normal. Few people launch projects on two platforms at once, because these are very large costs.
But most of the users choose the Android versions as opting these devices are high and for a greater outcome we really need to focus on the area where most of the crowd belongs to.

I wonder why most platform they always wanted iOS to be the first to test wherein most people are using android. Well. lets just accept the fact and just wait for our turn because we can do nothing except to wait.
Why not just release all of them at the same time I fee is more better and it should be more effective in finding and fixing bugs
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
It seems to me that the developer does not yet have a website for the working version, he does not work periodically and with this product to enter the market early.
Well, it is not easy to launched a wokring version for this project but the beta version already release. To sum up, the devs are working hard and doing their best to solved all problems they have especially in their beta version that have many bugs. Just wait paitently.
Activity: 126
please send me bonuses, bot does not work
LfAs14neCDS1CkXaUj9gJt2qnU1QyWqrBk
Activity: 252
It seems to me that the developer does not yet have a website for the working version, he does not work periodically and with this product to enter the market early.
Activity: 154
I have received an email today that click gem has officially launched their internal exchanges, Now you can exchange you CGM to BTC and to LTC. Also, they have a commission based on your referral fees and transaction. GoodWork Clickgem!
this is good news for all those who have a coin. Now you can change them. But has time passed? Maybe it's worth the wait and watch the growth?
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
Partner bonuses actually attract their generosity. It is this coin that attracts the attention of users and can become a winning one
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Now there are rare such qualitatively made projects as this team, I think with a good listing of the developer is waiting for success.
Clickgem team are doing wonderfull on thier promotion to this project. Definitely thier tokens wont get denied when they are applied to listing sites.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Now there are rare such qualitatively made projects as this team, I think with a good listing of the developer is waiting for success.
Activity: 294
I have received an email today that click gem has officially launched their internal exchanges, Now you can exchange you CGM to BTC and to LTC. Also, they have a commission based on your referral fees and transaction. GoodWork Clickgem!
That is a really great good work done ClickGem team! Congrats to that progress team. I really know from the start that this project is really something that will bring a great changes in the community of crypto currency. I will keep looking forward to this project and hope to see more interesting updates and developments.
Activity: 37
seems interesting how did this go?
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
They have launched internal exchange today which allows you to exchange:
CGM - BTC
CGM - LTC
BTC - LTC
with 0.1% fee.

Personality, I tried to see how it works, but I found only basic features, I don't think I can called a exchange ! I can't even find a way to cancel my order !!! and book order is totally a mess.
I hear about that. I see CGM team now working be good following their roadmap. All of target will reaching soon. Actually i remember that they said have pair of USD too?
Yes, they said that have at least 4 pair of exchange, all is still at beta version, so be patient for the main exchange platform of CGM.
Activity: 434
CGM - BTC
CGM - LTC
BTC - LTC
with 0.1% fee.

Personality, I tried to see how it works, but I found only basic features, I don't think I can called a exchange ! I can't even find a way to cancel my order !!! and book order is totally a mess.
I hear about that. I see CGM team now working be good following their roadmap. All of target will reaching soon. Actually i remember that they said have pair of USD too?
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
CGM - BTC
CGM - LTC
BTC - LTC
with 0.1% fee.

Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
There are many many payment systems around. I wonder which one will be the most succesful one. Good luck
In order for this project to succeed in this industrial competition, this project must have competitive edge  against competitors such as new features, high response rate, good ratings, and speed in terms of achieving soft cap. Those aforementioned factors gives good impression towards potential investors.
ClickGem project has got some huge initial investments and this is due to their active development and marketing team. They will surely have huge competition in the market but the are also high potential project and they have some key features which make this project a unique one.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
There are many many payment systems around. I wonder which one will be the most succesful one. Good luck
In order for this project to succeed in this industrial competition, this project must have competitive edge  against competitors such as new features, high response rate, good ratings, and speed in terms of achieving soft cap. Those aforementioned factors gives good impression towards potential investors.
Activity: 280
Agree with you and I as well wait for starting point very much app for android, I do not possess iphone. At me plenty of any programs connected with cryptocurrency, various portfolio and not only, wallets to different coins and so on has been already installed. CGM would not become exception in my use.

For whatever reason it's a common thing to first introduce a iOS app first then an Android app so I wouldn't be surprised it they do the same here aswell

Totally agree with you. Now most companies do it. The first application they run on iOS, and then on Android or vice versa. This is normal. Few people launch projects on two platforms at once, because these are very large costs.
But most of the users choose the Android versions as opting these devices are high and for a greater outcome we really need to focus on the area where most of the crowd belongs to.

I wonder why most platform they always wanted iOS to be the first to test wherein most people are using android. Well. lets just accept the fact and just wait for our turn because we can do nothing except to wait.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
The platform will be international, it will work in all countries, I hope, and I'm interested in where the masternode will be located, as the developer will solve this problem. Mastrodes will be on sale?
so true, this project will be successful in all countries because the platform becomes a solution for many people
but that doesn't mean the project team can relax, this will be a motivation to be able to achieve greater success
Exactly. The dev team should never stop in finding additional features that are new and unique for the people. They must have greater motivation and more effort inorder to reached the goals, which is to be the location of choice. I hoped they will be able to fullfill it in the future.

Definitely, because the competition in the market is not as easy as before. Also, attracting an investors to support the project has also becoming much hard. So, the team should be do more features in order for them to be recognized by some potential investors.
Exactly, the competition has grown significantly over the past few months and to stay relevant, the team must push its boundaries and start adding some catchy features and really work on marketing. They should introduce a referral program or something of that sort.
Yeah. Since there are other existing platforms which is the same with this. That is why there must be some novelty feature in this project. Hoping that the developer team can really make this happen.
There are similar projects but ClickGem is entirely unique as we can maintain one account for all the crypto currencies and currencies and we can securely make the payments.
CGM is a payment platform they just accept different payment for their ico i think they have a faster transaction speed and other features to help with more effective transaction
Yes, absolutely Clickgem is aiming to make the way for payment method more faster as well secure. And their hardworking team continuously takes every possible step that will make the project more reliable. The project will expand more according to time.
Activity: 532
The team will have a very hard time because of the huge competition existing in the market, I saw a lot of similar projects are not much different from this .

Yeah, there are lots of projects now with same features. It depends with clickgem how they can make their project different from them and how they will make it successful.

That is their biggest challenge on how they can attract people with their platform since it already have the same features with some existing platform. Maybe the dev and the team are now into something which is to add some features which is something more useful.
Activity: 196

Pages:
Jump to: