Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!! - page 70. (Read 33827 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I hope you guys also lunch a mobile version of your clickgem platform, it seems that more users are using mobile phones nowadays because its handy and does the task of bulky computers.
I think they will do that in the future, that is not their prioritize yet. The team is focusing more in the project to gather funds and to be successful.
Activity: 252
The Airdrop project is undoubtedly popular and successful, it can compete with other similar projects. For more confidence in the project where  can get acquainted with the project team?
You can do participate in the bounty programs also join in the ClickGem official social channels like Telegram etc and be a part along with us for the active discussions for the development of the project.
Airdrop is a great invention and it's good for someone who has a lot of phones, but I would love to take part in the bounty, where you can earn much more.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
The Airdrop project is undoubtedly popular and successful, it can compete with other similar projects. For more confidence in the project where  can get acquainted with the project team?
You can do participate in the bounty programs also join in the ClickGem official social channels like Telegram etc and be a part along with us for the active discussions for the development of the project.
That is a good idea in order to help the project get to success, although i still hope that the project will be transparent with their team members so that they can earn investors quickly.
There was active participation of the Managers, investors, supporters in the ClickGem official groups like Telegram. It is really making us understand the workflow and filling us with confidence.
CGM has a very active team which is working very hard to take this project to the moon and I think they have surely gained support from the large community of crypto peoples as we can see they are very active on most of the social media channel and answering most of the people very quickly.This is a worth investing project for the future of the global payment system.
Yes, I totally agree with your opinion on this project. The team of ClickGem is very hardworking and always trying to expand their project on globally and definitely after a certain time later they will succeed. ClickGem is consistently growing. The team behind the project is very active and they always provide best answers to queries. This platform will become hugely successful.

The point of bitcoin was to make a payment method that didn't have borders. Then what's the point of CGM adding a "global support". It's a freakin crypto lol
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
There are some news from the team, what have they already achieved at this stage? I would like to know to continue to focus on this project
Activity: 154
Generous partner interests make this project attractive in the eyes of many users. To this you can add a simple application interface
Activity: 294
That is a good idea in order to help the project get to success, although i still hope that the project will be transparent with their team members so that they can earn investors quickly.
There was active participation of the Managers, investors, supporters in the ClickGem official groups like Telegram. It is really making us understand the workflow and filling us with confidence.
CGM has a very active team which is working very hard to take this project to the moon and I think they have surely gained support from the large community of crypto peoples as we can see they are very active on most of the social media channel and answering most of the people very quickly.This is a worth investing project for the future of the global payment system.
Yes, I totally agree with your opinion on this project. The team of ClickGem is very hardworking and always trying to expand their project on globally and definitely after a certain time later they will succeed. ClickGem is consistently growing. The team behind the project is very active and they always provide best answers to queries. This platform will become hugely successful.
Well, everyone expect them can do that. And, of course, we can see their working from begin to now is very good. CGM can do their "changing strategy" and i think they will get successful by smart change.
Let's keep trusting the ClickGem project and continuously support it. Because from the beginning up until now, the Team working behind this project never fails me to see the goodness and effort in their works for the further development of the CLICKGEM. So, I am still looking forward for the success of this project that will bring a good impact for the whole community.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
A lot of person give referral link at telegram group, i don't know why they do that instead of sharing at social or put at signature code Smiley. The team should manage telegram group better.

That will be spamming in the group. And I think this issue is more than weeks now and many members are complaining about those spammers on click gem group chat. The team should appoint a moderator to remove those kind of people in the group.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Well, everyone expect them can do that. And, of course, we can see their working from begin to now is very good. CGM can do their "changing strategy" and i think they will get successful by smart change.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
A lot of person give referral link at telegram group, i don't know why they do that instead of sharing at social or put at signature code Smiley. The team should manage telegram group better.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
I was browsing the coinmarketcap.com and I accidentally saw that your click gem(CGM) is a bit similar to bitgem (BTG) Do you have any connection on this site. By the way, bitgem has a small market cap but the price is going to 50$ per piece.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitgem/

It's just the name that is similar! Bitgem is about Gemstone and it provides The BTG wallet that allows you to create colored gems with various characteristics and qualities and they have ANN thread here in bitcointalk : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-new-site-bitgempw-btg-bitgem-049alpha1-colored-coins-faucet-207008
Clickgem is providing payments services and that has nothing to do with gems !

Ok? haha Don't be angry mate, Did I do wrong to you? I'm only asking a question about these two. Why are you  triggered ? Anyway, lets just keep promoting clickgem for the success of the ICO. Peace out.

Did I say any word that make think I am angry, I just correct your info, because you made your statement based on suffix at the end of project's name which make no since the idea of the project is completely difference, plus I am not one of the team and I am not here to promote the project by any way !!!!! I just got some of their coin through airdrop, no more.
Merit: 100
It was really great for 10CGM thats like 30usd which is not bad once you follow the instructions very well you get paid for your work
Yeah I also think the same mate. 10CGM for few dollars in good.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
It was really great for 10CGM thats like 30usd which is not bad once you follow the instructions very well you get paid for your work
Agree, this form of filling airdrop is unique and leaves positive emotions at registration and site studying. To realise as well that 10 cgm it 30 $ is very pleasant, because often in other airdrops is not said, how many will be received, and at all does not reach wallet.
30 USD is a good deal with ClickGem, they have also brought the better bounty opportunities where many of the supporters are availing it and keep supporting the project very actively.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Activity: 238
Yeah true that! The team has achieved quite a lot from the airdrop and bounty programs. That’s really nice considering the time remaining for the ico to end. You can join their telegram group to stay update or follow their website for further details.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

If you are talking about the number of members in their telegram, you are right. Unfortunately, project team are rarely around and communicating with their supporter.  Cheesy
Activity: 182
That is true, the airdrop program really did attract a lot of following and investors for the project. I've been following this project for too long now and I think the team has done a great job.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
CGM has a very active team which is working very hard to take this project to the moon and I think they have surely gained support from very large community of crypto peoples as we can see they are very active on most of the social media channel and answering most of the people very quickly.This is a worth investing project for the future of the global payment system.
Activity: 574
You are right, will the most correct variant exactly enter bounty campaigns, the more - the better and support project up to ends itself ICO, thereby thanking designers and receiving for it is tokens.
Yes, this is the best option for getting tokens if you do not have the option to buy them. Distribute as much information about the project as possible and earn tokens.
especially since the ClickGem project is really worthy of good advertising and good investors. When does the generosity campaign start in this project?
Pages:
Jump to: