Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!! - page 71. (Read 33827 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
The Airdrop project is undoubtedly popular and successful, it can compete with other similar projects. For more confidence in the project where  can get acquainted with the project team?
You can do participate in the bounty programs also join in the ClickGem official social channels like Telegram etc and be a part along with us for the active discussions for the development of the project.
That is a good idea in order to help the project get to success, although i still hope that the project will be transparent with their team members so that they can earn investors quickly.
There was active participation of the Managers, investors, supporters in the ClickGem official groups like Telegram. It is really making us understand the workflow and filling us with confidence.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
The Airdrop project is undoubtedly popular and successful, it can compete with other similar projects. For more confidence in the project where  can get acquainted with the project team?

The airdrop project will obviously be popular since people always like freemoney. Most likely it'll also have a ton of people alting to get more money
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
You can do participate in the bounty programs also join in the ClickGem official social channels like Telegram etc and be a part along with us for the active discussions for the development of the project.
You are right, will the most correct variant exactly enter bounty campaigns, the more - the better and support project up to ends itself ICO, thereby thanking designers and receiving for it is tokens.
Yes, this is the best option for getting tokens if you do not have the option to buy them. Distribute as much information about the project as possible and earn tokens.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Of course, the team should be more active in communicating with the participants. I wanted to ask when it will be possible to try to move coins from one wallet to another?
The team is really very good but the idea of project is not unique.many of smilliar project came to the market and still come.so i think the devlopers have to add some different features to attract more and more investeros.i hope the devlopers will give attention on this topic.
Once the coin will listed on anyone of exchange then you can move it on that excahange wallet.

they already added a lending project at the beginning, but they change it now to a bank savings project, because lending platforms generally has a bad reputation nowadays because of involving in ponzi shemes.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1

Yes, the airdrop really helped the increased of popularity of clickgem project. I just really hope that aside from this there will also be lots of investors that will join this project.
When people heard about an airdrop, it can really catch their attentions because filing an airdrop is so east wherein they will only need some email and wallet address and also rank in the forum. Airdrop contribute about the popularity of the platform due to so many people will likely to join.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
The bonus program and airdrop have already brought me a certain amount of coins. I will follow the coin and expect the price to rise. One of the reasons why I'm sure that it will grow is a limited amount of these coins
Yeah, the lesser amounts of coins to be distributed, the bigger the chanced of value to increase. It's just like the principle of law of supply and demand. And also, I have a question regarding ClickGem. Did they planned to do Airdrop event? When and how can we participate? Please give us the details and thanks.
Activity: 532
Of course, the team should be more active in communicating with the participants. I wanted to ask when it will be possible to try to move coins from one wallet to another?
The team is really very good but the idea of project is not unique.many of smilliar project came to the market and still come.so i think the devlopers have to add some different features to attract more and more investeros.i hope the devlopers will give attention on this topic.
Once the coin will listed on anyone of exchange then you can move it on that excahange wallet.
Well, I hope this project is capable enough as they want a global payments. In some point I'm just wonder if they will able to serve us in fast and reliable transaction throughout the world. Also, the dev and the staff should always here to answer in any possible concern

Fast and reliable transaction will only be possible if they have a better system which is to handle tons of loads of transactions daily. Anything can be done, so if the team are wizard in their field, then this might be happen.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io

Yes, the airdrop really helped the increased of popularity of clickgem project. I just really hope that aside from this there will also be lots of investors that will join this project.
Activity: 182
You are right, will the most correct variant exactly enter bounty campaigns, the more - the better and support project up to ends itself ICO, thereby thanking designers and receiving for it is tokens.
Activity: 518
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
I was browsing the coinmarketcap.com and I accidentally saw that your click gem(CGM) is a bit similar to bitgem (BTG) Do you have any connection on this site. By the way, bitgem has a small market cap but the price is going to 50$ per piece.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitgem/

It's just the name that is similar! Bitgem is about Gemstone and it provides The BTG wallet that allows you to create colored gems with various characteristics and qualities and they have ANN thread here in bitcointalk : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-new-site-bitgempw-btg-bitgem-049alpha1-colored-coins-faucet-207008
Clickgem is providing payments services and that has nothing to do with gems !
If i don't have any wrong, we have plan to listing Clickgem on coinmarketcap at Quarter II, 2018 right? It is so hard or easy?

Well, it will all base on the success of this project if it will be hard or easy listing in exchange sites because it needs enough funds to support the listing fees and also many requirements required in listing.
Activity: 266
Do you have Bounty program?
Activity: 252
I have not looked at it for a while, but it seemed to me that the developer changed the road map? And it's a pity there is no signature company, I would gladly participate.
Activity: 294
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
I was browsing the coinmarketcap.com and I accidentally saw that your click gem(CGM) is a bit similar to bitgem (BTG) Do you have any connection on this site. By the way, bitgem has a small market cap but the price is going to 50$ per piece.

It's just the name that is similar! Bitgem is about Gemstone and it provides The BTG wallet that allows you to create colored gems with various characteristics and qualities and they have ANN thread here in bitcointalk : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-new-site-bitgempw-btg-bitgem-049alpha1-colored-coins-faucet-207008

Maybe some people just think it because of the name of clickgem. Anyway, I am looking forward for this project to be listed in coinsmarketcap, if it will happen then the project will be more popular.
Activity: 378
I will say that any coin causes interest at start-up, but it's time for the developer to give the community the opportunity to test the possibilities of the coin.
Activity: 294

If i don't have any wrong, we have plan to listing Clickgem on coinmarketcap at Quarter II, 2018 right? It is so hard or easy?
Yeah, I don't think they will list it so easily. It takes usually 2 weeks before it gets accepted to be listed on the coinmarketcap.
Thats interresting may I know how much does coinmarketcap require for an ico to pay before they list them to thier website?
So ClickGem is planning to be listed on the Coinmarketcap. That is really great! I hope that would be done as soon as possible. So, goodluck to the team ClickGem. I know and I believe that you the team behind this project, can make this happen and make the ClickGem project reach much further from this.
Activity: 154
The bonus program and airdrop have already brought me a certain amount of coins. I will follow the coin and expect the price to rise. One of the reasons why I'm sure that it will grow is a limited amount of these coins
not necessarily that a limited number of coins will lead to an increase in the price of this coin and interest around it. There are cases when it was all exactly the opposite.
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
Activity: 560

Yeah, I don't think they will list it so easily. It takes usually 2 weeks before it gets accepted to be listed on the coinmarketcap.
Pages:
Jump to: