Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!! - page 72. (Read 33827 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
I was browsing the coinmarketcap.com and I accidentally saw that your click gem(CGM) is a bit similar to bitgem (BTG) Do you have any connection on this site. By the way, bitgem has a small market cap but the price is going to 50$ per piece.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitgem/

It's just the name that is similar! Bitgem is about Gemstone and it provides The BTG wallet that allows you to create colored gems with various characteristics and qualities and they have ANN thread here in bitcointalk : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-new-site-bitgempw-btg-bitgem-049alpha1-colored-coins-faucet-207008
Clickgem is providing payments services and that has nothing to do with gems !

Ok? haha Don't be angry mate, Did I do wrong to you? I'm only asking a question about these two. Why are you  triggered ? Anyway, lets just keep promoting clickgem for the success of the ICO. Peace out.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I was browsing the coinmarketcap.com and I accidentally saw that your click gem(CGM) is a bit similar to bitgem (BTG) Do you have any connection on this site. By the way, bitgem has a small market cap but the price is going to 50$ per piece.

It's just the name that is similar! Bitgem is about Gemstone and it provides The BTG wallet that allows you to create colored gems with various characteristics and qualities and they have ANN thread here in bitcointalk : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-new-site-bitgempw-btg-bitgem-049alpha1-colored-coins-faucet-207008
If i don't have any wrong, we have plan to listing Clickgem on coinmarketcap at Quarter II, 2018 right? It is so hard or easy?
Activity: 574
Merit: 100

So that don't have any connection with CGM and BTG right. Actually, i don't think compare 2 different projects at here is not smartly so much.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
The price of Clickgem tokens still 0.3$ each? Before or after ICO stage, the withdrawal menu unlocked? If i want hold my CGM at my MEW? It is ok?

In the price structure of their ICO, the price will go up to almost 4USD and I think the price is not at 3USD. 0.3 USD is the Pre Sale price, I think pumping the price of the Coin during the ICO will give it a negative feedback to investors who only got to know it lately.

by this project ı just have the feeling, the devs want the quick money.  After getting listed in exchanges it would be a huge pump and dump. All the ICO investors and airdrop participants are going to dump the coin, if its preis really increase to 3-4 USD after the ICO.
As for me, i don't care about dump or pump at first time of Clickgem. I care about their community, so boring at telegram group but at here, well, have a lot of people pay attention for CGM.

What I can see that this project is lacking is some news or updates on what's going on. With the silence from the developers and community managers( if there is any) it raises more skeptic thoughts.
Youre right. The team devs must really be transparent with what is actually going on the development of this platform. Whether it is a good news or not. They need to be transparent. Otherwise, some might lose interest in supporting this project.
We can't force the team to be transparent but it is their choice, there are still investors who trust them although it is difficult due to the lack of information of the team. But if they really want to be successful on the project then transparency is recommended.
Yeah and also communication between the supporters and the team is really important. Having transparency and open communication will totally attract a lot of investors because it will show how actively the project is. And this will also collaborates towards common goals.

The devs should be more active and more transparent about the development of this project so that investors will trust them and will be encourage to make their investments here in this project.
Well, as the dev should support this  nice platform that for sure will support and love by many here in our crypto community. Well, it looks this project need a good profit in order to be success. Hoping the team will continue to strive all the possible difficulties that may encounter as this project is in progress.

I think that designers actively work above project and when all of us received one's airdrop tokens, then all people who said to project bad words - are silent at once, while adequate will ask pardon at designers. Rather it is difficult to conquer reputation.
Isnthe airdrop live for this project? I would too like to participate and also this project is really gaining the reputation much faster than sny other project so we all can hope a better future of CGM.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
The price of Clickgem tokens still 0.3$ each? Before or after ICO stage, the withdrawal menu unlocked? If i want hold my CGM at my MEW? It is ok?

In the price structure of their ICO, the price will go up to almost 4USD and I think the price is not at 3USD. 0.3 USD is the Pre Sale price, I think pumping the price of the Coin during the ICO will give it a negative feedback to investors who only got to know it lately.

by this project ı just have the feeling, the devs want the quick money.  After getting listed in exchanges it would be a huge pump and dump. All the ICO investors and airdrop participants are going to dump the coin, if its preis really increase to 3-4 USD after the ICO.
As for me, i don't care about dump or pump at first time of Clickgem. I care about their community, so boring at telegram group but at here, well, have a lot of people pay attention for CGM.

What I can see that this project is lacking is some news or updates on what's going on. With the silence from the developers and community managers( if there is any) it raises more skeptic thoughts.
Youre right. The team devs must really be transparent with what is actually going on the development of this platform. Whether it is a good news or not. They need to be transparent. Otherwise, some might lose interest in supporting this project.
We can't force the team to be transparent but it is their choice, there are still investors who trust them although it is difficult due to the lack of information of the team. But if they really want to be successful on the project then transparency is recommended.
Yeah and also communication between the supporters and the team is really important. Having transparency and open communication will totally attract a lot of investors because it will show how actively the project is. And this will also collaborates towards common goals.

The devs should be more active and more transparent about the development of this project so that investors will trust them and will be encourage to make their investments here in this project.
Well, as the dev should support this  nice platform that for sure will support and love by many here in our crypto community. Well, it looks this project need a good profit in order to be success. Hoping the team will continue to strive all the possible difficulties that may encounter as this project is in progress.

I think that designers actively work above project and when all of us received one's airdrop tokens, then all people who said to project bad words - are silent at once, while adequate will ask pardon at designers. Rather it is difficult to conquer reputation.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1

Transparency is really important for a project it builds trust in the minds of users and investors which is a really good thing for a community to grow.
Mate I think that your opinion goes two ways and you are only mentioning the first in your statement,full transparency can be dangerous to the management and the strategy of the project.
I think what he/she means is about being transparent about their activities and the status of the project. In this case, people may know their latest activity and maybe it will also help the project to gain more supporters.
Activity: 574
i receive an email from clickgem is it legit? i didnt click it im afraid that it might be a phising email anyway i really like climgem and its feautures hope it will be successful in the near future
I didnt hear any updates about that matter from abchain although Im not sure if thats an official email. You can ask thier telegram channel for thier opinions regarding that matter.
Glad to inform you, all members can download linux version of CGM wallet. With this wallet, you can keep CGM in your private computer and start mining CGM(solo mining). Also, transactions through this wallet are not under our control, it is totally yours!
Tell me, but this version is supported by Windows 10? I want to download and test this wallet! Who has already downloaded? Tell me how it works?
most likely not, Windows 10 still does not have the original version, but only for Linux. Perhaps in the future, developers will release a wallet for Windows users.
Activity: 280

Being transparent will give big impact to their reputation because it is a sign that the team are open with their current status of the project. CGM is all about payment so maybe they should do more features in order for them to be at least have some differences in other project imo.
Merit: 100

Transparency is really important for a project it builds trust in the minds of users and investors which is a really good thing for a community to grow.
Mate I think that your opinion goes two ways and you are only mentioning the first in your statement,full transparency can be dangerous to the management and the strategy of the project.
i receive an email from clickgem is it legit? i didnt click it im afraid that it might be a phising email anyway i really like climgem and its feautures hope it will be successful in the near future
I didnt hear any updates about that matter from abchain although Im not sure if thats an official email. You can ask thier telegram channel for thier opinions regarding that matter.
Glad to inform you, all members can download linux version of CGM wallet. With this wallet, you can keep CGM in your private computer and start mining CGM(solo mining). Also, transactions through this wallet are not under our control, it is totally yours!

It is a good news to all linux user, this is really proof that devs are doing their best to improve this project and they are doing their best to make all their plans come true.
Wow! Great improvements ClickGem team. I am sure that a lot more people will be glad regarding this good news. We, people have the total overall control of our CliclGem wallet as well as for the latest updates regarding the Linux Version of ClickGem wallet. I hope that the ClickGem will reach its successful way to future.
Yeah! most of us are much awaited for the linux version and really i had a thought to keep the CGM in my private computed for mining purpose and it really filled my desires.
Activity: 238
I check Clickgem telegram channel Smiley. Very good new that Clickgem team decided to continue extending airdrop & bounty program to expand their community.
Yes, it's really great! In this way, new potential users will learn about the project and will want to participate in the airdrop
Clickgem will reach more people just by doing an airdrop. I hope that theres no complicated requirement for participating in thier airdrop.
Of course they must extend the airdrops and bounty campaign. Those two are for the greater benefit of this project in which they could gain a lot of investors for it.
I guess that the bounty and airdrop will be live untill the end of the ICO and the ICO phase is actually meant to attract investors so this project too will attract a good number of investors globally via the bounty campaign and the airdrop.
The bounty and airdrop has really been proven much profitable for the project as it has really attracted a good number of investors to the project. Hope that it will continue to grow ahead and will also give good returns to each early investor.
It’s  a really nice way to gain more valuable users and investors. I’m glad to know that they’ve taken this step. We all as supporters should also tell others to join the airdrop and bounty program.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Tell me, but this version is supported by Windows 10? I want to download and test this wallet! Who has already downloaded? Tell me how it works?
wow do they actually have a wallet for download i really havent seen that one man on their official site i only know of android version thats to be relased soon and nothing more
Activity: 182
I check Clickgem telegram channel Smiley. Very good new that Clickgem team decided to continue extending airdrop & bounty program to expand their community.
Yes, it's really great! In this way, new potential users will learn about the project and will want to participate in the airdrop
Clickgem will reach more people just by doing an airdrop. I hope that theres no complicated requirement for participating in thier airdrop.
Of course they must extend the airdrops and bounty campaign. Those two are for the greater benefit of this project in which they could gain a lot of investors for it.
Great news for people who didn't have the chance of joining ClickGem's airdrops and bounty campaign. Now it's your time to participate, support, and help the platform to have more audience that will sooner become investors that will actually help a lot for the development of this platform.
Oh thank God, I missed it earlier but I'll participate now. AirDrop and bounty programs are really good for a project to grow that is exactly what CGM team is doing. Great work!
Activity: 280
Great news for people who didn't have the chance of joining ClickGem's airdrops and bounty campaign. Now it's your time to participate, support, and help the platform to have more audience that will sooner become investors that will actually help a lot for the development of this platform.
I guess that the bounty and airdrop will be live untill the end of the ICO and the ICO phase is actually meant to attract investors so this project too will attract a good number of investors globally via the bounty campaign and the airdrop.
The bounty and airdrop has really been proven much profitable for the project as it has really attracted a good number of investors to the project. Hope that it will continue to grow ahead and will also give good returns to each early investor.

They are working on the agile concepts to bring the innovative features available for us, we can do join in their official social channels for faster communication and immediate response where most of us was interacting.
Activity: 224
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

No shit you didn't get a mail from AB chain about CGM cause like you know, AB would only send mails about THEIR own project and not random projects
Activity: 294
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

Pages:
Jump to: