Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!! - page 68. (Read 33827 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 11
In the project, the transfer of money between users is well thought out. All anonymously and not available to third parties. Moreover, no bank or intermediary is required. Transactions are processed by themselves on the basis of computer confirmations on the network. I like this idea!
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
How does the developer work in accordance with the road map? I think we should be more aggressive in promoting the project on the Internet.
Activity: 81
Right now is the time when investors can enter.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Well, they have launched mixed trading platform for Forex and cryptocurrency with 4 main pairs : CGM, BTC, ETH, USD?

Seem a good idea that they working with famous crypto and currency. But in the future or coming months if click gem has been successfully launched an exchange site. I think it's a good idea that they will add more cryptocurrencies and also other fiat currencies for the customers.

This time will surely come, for now let's hope that this project can get many investors so that they will have enough funds to support the development of this project. Looking forward for the success of this project.
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
Tell me please, is there any news from the team? Have any decisions been taken that would increase the attractiveness of the project in the eyes of the members of the crypto community?
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I have been watching the project for a long time and I want to know when it will be possible to use coins already? I wonder how quickly they move.
Activity: 294
Well, they have launched mixed trading platform for Forex and cryptocurrency with 4 main pairs : CGM, BTC, ETH, USD?

Seem a good idea that they working with famous crypto and currency. But in the future or coming months if click gem has been successfully launched an exchange site. I think it's a good idea that they will add more cryptocurrencies and also other fiat currencies for the customers.
I hope that all you have said will come into realuty as soon as possible. Not only you, not only me, and not only the two of us wanted to hapoen such thing for the success of the ClickGem project but also, as we can see, there were so many people that is very excited for the ClickGem project to successfully launched an exchange site. So I will be looking forward for this.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

Activity: 196
Yeah CGM will help you to create a payment gateway which supports most currencies over the world including traditional currencies like USD, EUR, GBP etc and the crypto currencies like CGM, BTC, ETH etc.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Activity: 70
Who knows at what stage of the map is the developer? Is it possible to invest in a project or is it frozen?

It's in Q1 of 2018 which is first stage, they launched wallet for USD and CGM coin, plus affiliate & commission program. Now they are trying to launch wallet for linux.
Yes you can because ICO is like, but I recommend you to do research dude!! don't invest based on what people telling you here.

Do they will develop the wallet for android or IOS version? You maybe pretty understand this project so much.
I'd like to participate in it if there was android version
Activity: 434
Who knows at what stage of the map is the developer? Is it possible to invest in a project or is it frozen?

It's in Q1 of 2018 which is first stage, they launched wallet for USD and CGM coin, plus affiliate & commission program. Now they are trying to launch wallet for linux.
Yes you can because ICO is like, but I recommend you to do research dude!! don't invest based on what people telling you here.

Do they will develop the wallet for android or IOS version? You maybe pretty understand this project so much.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
The Airdrop project is undoubtedly popular and successful, it can compete with other similar projects. For more confidence in the project where  can get acquainted with the project team?
You can do participate in the bounty programs also join in the ClickGem official social channels like Telegram etc and be a part along with us for the active discussions for the development of the project.
That is a good idea in order to help the project get to success, although i still hope that the project will be transparent with their team members so that they can earn investors quickly.
There was active participation of the Managers, investors, supporters in the ClickGem official groups like Telegram. It is really making us understand the workflow and filling us with confidence.
CGM has a very active team which is working very hard to take this project to the moon and I think they have surely gained support from the large community of crypto peoples as we can see they are very active on most of the social media channel and answering most of the people very quickly.This is a worth investing project for the future of the global payment system.
Yes, I totally agree with your opinion on this project. The team of ClickGem is very hardworking and always trying to expand their project on globally and definitely after a certain time later they will succeed. ClickGem is consistently growing. The team behind the project is very active and they always provide best answers to queries. This platform will become hugely successful.

The team is really active in every channels that they participated into. It only shows that they really do give importance to the their investors and value their supporters. Hoping this project will attract more people to support and invest in it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126

Activity: 182
I hope you guys also lunch a mobile version of your clickgem platform, it seems that more users are using mobile phones nowadays because its handy and does the task of bulky computers.

Yes, and a lot of people are travelling so it is really the best if this project will make a mobile app for this platform. So they can still access their account everywhere they are.
Smart phone industry is huge industry, they should definitely have a smartphone app both for iOS and Android. They'll be missing out on a huge customer base if they don't launch smartphone apps. 
Activity: 280
I hope you guys also lunch a mobile version of your clickgem platform, it seems that more users are using mobile phones nowadays because its handy and does the task of bulky computers.
yes mobile is very helpful for our computer tasks, we can easily utilize this mobile version. hopefully this project is growing and more and more in demand. good work.
It's really nice to that a platform has a feature like mobile application because of how it will turn the platform into a handy one, no need to turn on your pc. If the team will notice about this and implement it in the future, CGM's project will be more successful I think.
Activity: 238
Mobile version will be definite the best to use due to it is handy and easy to carry. Also, people always prefer to make a mobile version because more and more are using it compared to pc. Dev should probably think of this kind of suggestions for the good of their platform.
I think that the team might have already thought about this as a mobile platform is truly essential for such ideas to work on a large scale. I hope they do this soon.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
yes mobile is very helpful for our computer tasks, we can easily utilize this mobile version. hopefully this project is growing and more and more in demand. good work.
Yes, i completely agree with your opinion on this project. Nowadays everyone uses the mobile for daily activities. Everyone is addicted to their cell phone. If mobile is using for compute task then the work will become easier. This idea has great potential. With the implementation of mobile in the project, the platform will become hugely successful.
Activity: 126
How much money I can earn in your program?
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Mobile version will be definite the best to use due to it is handy and easy to carry. Also, people always prefer to make a mobile version because more and more are using it compared to pc. Dev should probably think of this kind of suggestions for the good of their platform.

If you can see their roadmap they will very soon launch different website in time to time.& Website are for different version of mobile.so this are mobile version what you are looking for.
Pages:
Jump to: