Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE LIVE] LibertyLance: 🚀 First Decentralized Gig Marketplace 🚀 - page 18. (Read 4374 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
in my opinion this project is a project that offers a very good concept, I really hope that this project will be managed very well by all of the teams involved.
I also see the interesting thing about this project, it will be our hope all the time this project can be successful and the team will work well for the success of this project, and I am sure the team will do it all until this project achieves its success.
Activity: 316
Merit: 1
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
in my opinion this project is a project that offers a very good concept, I really hope that this project will be managed very well by all of the teams involved.
Activity: 309
Merit: 15
I love the idea of the freelancing platform. But one question that has always borthered my mind when I see projects of this type is how you intend to get clients to use your platform? Which incentives do you provide that the traditional ones don't, apart from blockchain technology?

I guess from freelancer point of view, they need to get many client as much as they can before offering it to the freelancer. Because freelancer will use any platform if many client on the platform, hence the freelancer get higher possibility.
Activity: 406
Merit: 103
LibertyLance is an Ethereum based decentralized marketplace for both clients and freelancers where freelancers can post their gigs and clients can select from those gigs based on their reviews, pricing and delivery.
Nice idea, hope you're gonna be successfull with this project
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
I love the idea of the freelancing platform. But one question that has always borthered my mind when I see projects of this type is how you intend to get clients to use your platform? Which incentives do you provide that the traditional ones don't, apart from blockchain technology?
Activity: 310
Great project. Wish you all well for the future..........

Hi,
Thank you so much for your support
It means a lot to the team

This is an interesting and promising project. Looking at the the white paper and roadmap they are just awesome with such low supplier and great team, I did be missing the great deal if I don't participate.

Hey,
Thank you for the appreciation
You’re right about going through our documents such as business plan, whitepaper, one pager etc to get an indepth idea about our project. We would highly recommend everyone to go through these files.
We’re glad to have you with us

If Only I am afford to go to Dubai, I would love to give them a visit. : )

Hi,
I’m sure you can meet us in some other event. There is always a next time Smiley
Thank you for the kind words

Regards
LibertyLance

My Pleasure. And I am happy to always see you around the thread, adressing question and stuff. That only show, that the Libertylance Teams are awesome. good works. keep it up
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
                   SOME LIST OF QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS RELATED TO #LIBERYLANCE PROJECT

(i) Which exchanges will the LTN token be available on?

We cannot provide a definite answer to that question but we surely will apply for the exchanges in order to start the trading of our LTN toke

(ii) When will the private sale start?

The private sale is going to start on 20th of March at a base price of 10,000 LTN tokens per ETH with a bonus of 35%. The tokens allocated for this round are going to be 2,000,000 (4%)

(iii) How to participate in the private sale?

In order to participate in the private sale, you have to register on our site at https://www.libertylance.io/users/register and complete the verification process. After the KYC verification, you will be whitelisted for the private sale that starts on 20th of March.
* Whitelisting process will start from 7th of March.

(iv) Is there any bounty program?

Yes, we do have a bounty program. Anyone can participate in the bounty program simply by registering on our site and get started within no time. For any further information, please refer to our bounty thread.

(v) Is there any referral program?

Currently at the moment we don't have a referral program but we are going to have one after the private sale.

(vi) Where is LibertyLance incorporated?
LibertyLance Ltd is a Seychelles International Business Company (IBC) under company registration number 202340 with a registered office at Suite 1, Second Floor, Sound & Vision House, Francis Rachel Street, Victoria, Mahe, Seychelles
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
LibertyLance - Where Freelancing Meets Blockchain
Wow this is a great feat! Saw the roadmap, very solid. They rock in the Dubai summit as well. I like the activity of the CEO himself. You guys rock. Not be surprised if you would reach your goals.

Hi,
Thank you for going through our project and your continued support
We hope you'll attend the next upcoming conference to meet our team

Regards
LibertyLance
Activity: 1498
Merit: 133
Can you please tell the key differences of Ethlance. What are the pros in your project?
What type of jobs will be placed on your site? How do you plan to attract freelancers to the site?
I wish good luck to the project. Cheesy
Activity: 309
Merit: 15
LibertyLance will help freelancer around the globe to reach their full potential.

Decentralized freelancer market platform will disrupt a conventional freelancer market.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
Yipppe Yipppe Yipppe
Congratulations! We've reached 40,000+ registered users on LibertyLance. Thank you everyone for your immense support and appreciation!

Join us on Telegram: https://t.co/r5uhXWu26X

#LibertyLance #ICO #Gig #Freelancing #Airdrop #Blockchain https://t.co/wLeoBwv7I0

Wow this is a great feat! Saw the roadmap, very solid. They rock in the Dubai summit as well. I like the activity of the CEO himself. You guys rock. Not be surprised if you would reach your goals.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
LibertyLance - Where Freelancing Meets Blockchain
Great project. Wish you all well for the future..........

Hi,
Thank you so much for your support
It means a lot to the team

This is an interesting and promising project. Looking at the the white paper and roadmap they are just awesome with such low supplier and great team, I did be missing the great deal if I don't participate.

Hey,
Thank you for the appreciation
You’re right about going through our documents such as business plan, whitepaper, one pager etc to get an indepth idea about our project. We would highly recommend everyone to go through these files.
We’re glad to have you with us

Hi,
I’m sure you can meet us in some other event. There is always a next time Smiley
Thank you for the kind words

Regards
LibertyLance
Activity: 170

Still on why we must have a sale: In order to execute the system that we have proposed in our whitepaper, we require funding for our project where we can pay for the administrative expenses, system development expenses, marketing expenses, consulting and
All our blockchain competitors are based upon freelancing platforms where clients post a job proposal and freelancers bid on these projects. On the other hand, LibertyLance is going to be the first ever gig based marketplace facilitating both clients and freelancers through smart contracts.
Take a look at this project it is very well
Only  two days left in the Future Blockchain Summit 2018 held in Dubai hosted  by the Smart Dubai. Meet the LibertyLance team at stand no. Z4-F41 at  the Za'abeel hall.
 #LibertyLance #Gig #ICO #Freelancing #Futureblockchainsummit
You can see the great legacy of this project! Serious roadmap and solid team. Great long-therm visionnary. Don't miss this opportunity! #LibertyLance https://t.co/9IQ1zGUvjG
Yipppe Yipppe Yipppe
Congratulations! We've reached 40,000+ registered users on LibertyLance. Thank you everyone for your immense support and appreciation!

Join us on Telegram: https://t.co/r5uhXWu26X

#LibertyLance #ICO #Gig #Freelancing #Airdrop #Blockchain https://t.co/wLeoBwv7I0
Activity: 182
INTERESTING FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT LIBERTYLANCE:

(i) What is LibertyLance?
LibertyLance is an Ethereum based decentralized marketplace for both clients and freelancers where freelancers can post their gigs and clients can select from those gigs based on their reviews, pricing and delivery.

(2) What makes LibertyLance stand out from other blockchain competitors?

All our blockchain competitors are based upon freelancing platforms where clients post a job proposal and freelancers bid on these projects. On the other hand, LibertyLance is going to be the first ever gig based marketplace facilitating both clients and freelancers through smart contracts.

(3) Is there any demo platform?

Our demo platform is going to be launched between 7-14th of March.

(4) Why do you need to have a token sale?

In order to execute the system that we have proposed in our whitepaper, we require funding for our project where we can pay for the administrative expenses, system development expenses, marketing expenses, consulting and legal fees.

(5)Who can use the LibertyLance platform?

Any user can register on our platform however, freelancers must have a minimum number of LTN tokens to avail the premium access and features of the marketplace. Users must have a minimum amount of LTN tokens and other pre requisites in order to participate in the dispute resolution process between the client and freelancer.
Activity: 310
Only two days left in the Future Blockchain Summit 2018 held in Dubai hosted by the Smart Dubai. Meet the LibertyLance team at stand no. Z4-F41 at the Za'abeel hall.

We would love to meet everyone at this great event!

I am sure you don't want to miss out

#LibertyLance #Gig #ICO #Freelancing #Futureblockchainsummit https://t.co/HSqTHNUZ4e

Activity: 99
Pages:
Jump to: