Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE LIVE] LibertyLance: 🚀 First Decentralized Gig Marketplace 🚀 - page 6. (Read 4367 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
LibertyLance - Where Freelancing Meets Blockchain
LIVE ON FACEBOOK!

Ask Me Anything!
Join us Now

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
FACEBOOK LIVE!

What would you ask the CEO of LibertyLance,
Dawood Khan on live Facebook?

Join us LIVE on Facebook on Friday 25th of May at
1 PM GMT

Wow..wow..wow..Mr Dawood Khan Will live on Facebook. Let's go every body to join this event!! In this event we can question to Mr.CEO? Or Mr.Dawood only speech?

Hi,
You can ask me anything in the live Facebook video
I will try to answer everyone’s questions
Hope all of you are there on Friday

Do not miss this event, friends. This is a chance to ask Mr. Dawood all the questions bugging you. I'm struggling to know the exact time it'd be in Nigeria though. 😅

Hi,
Thank you for your support
Time in Nigeria is going to be 2 PM
I am excited to meet everyone tomorrow

Regards
Dawood Khan

Thank you Mr.Dawood Khan.. if i have not other job,  i Will try to join with your team on the live Facebook video for discussion about this projects.
5 DAYS LEFT!

Private Sale is going to start in 5 days
with a hard cap of 200 ETH and 75% bonus!
We already have 58,000+ registrations on our website

Get whitelisted at: https://libertylance.io

Countdown day..let's start to private sale token LTN. I pray this event Will be succes. 5 days private sale is going to start.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
LibertyLance will provide a lawful decentralized system, that is free from a middleman – thereby reducing the cost of gigs dramatically, while at the same time improving pay going to the freelancer. - this truly gives the incentives to the freelancers instead to the platform given that it only requires low percentage when it comes to fees
Activity: 434
FACEBOOK LIVE!

1 PM GMT

Wow..wow..wow..Mr Dawood Khan Will live on Facebook. Let's go every body to join this event!! In this event we can question to Mr.CEO? Or Mr.Dawood only speech?

Hi,

Do not miss this event, friends. This is a chance to ask Mr. Dawood all the questions bugging you. I'm struggling to know the exact time it'd be in Nigeria though. 😅

Hi,

Regards
Dawood Khan

thanks, Mr. Khan. I will try and be available.
LibertyLance Potential Target Markets

- United States
- United Kingdom
- Pakistan
- India
- Philippines
- Bangladesh
- Russia
- Ukraine

if you were wondering why LibertyLance picked these countries as target countries, wonder no more. these countries have got the highest number of freelancers in the world.
Activity: 182
 LibertyLance Potential Target Markets

- United States
- United Kingdom
- Pakistan
- India
- Philippines
- Bangladesh
- Russia
- Ukraine
5 DAYS LEFT!

Private Sale is going to start in 5 days
with a hard cap of 200 ETH and 75% bonus!
We already have 58,000+ registrations on our website

Get whitelisted at: https://libertylance.io
INTRODUCING #LIBERTYLANCE ICO Project

LibertyLance is a self-regulating and decentralized gig-based marketplace designed for freelancers and clients to transact in the quickest and most transparent fashion through smart contracts. It is a revolutionary freelancing platform that uses the power of blockchain technology solving many underlying issues present in the traditional marketplaces. Using smart contracts, the platform eliminates any possibility of a central authority, non-payment and undeserving reviews on the platform.

FACEBOOK LIVE!

1 PM GMT

Hi,

Hi,

Regards
Dawood Khan
LibertyLance is a project that has so much potential. If you are an investor or freelancer in need of quality service then look closer - this is revolutionary! Invest in the ICO !

couldn't have been said any better; every freelance personnel should be interested in LibertyLance.
FACEBOOK LIVE!

1 PM GMT

It all depends on which price you want to pay for a service (and what you want). There are gigs on seoclerk, for example, at 1$.  I don't think the cost for that kind of gigs can be reduced dramatically  Smiley, but you certainly will not have to pay a 35% commission at LibertyLance.

You never know, mate. Might cost 0.5$ on LibertyLance. 😂 and of course, the commission. Regular freelance platforms take way too high commissions.
FACEBOOK LIVE!

1 PM GMT

This great project is coming so amazing everyday your great teams are doing so wounderful in this great project admin thanks for your great job
FACEBOOK LIVE!

1 PM GMT
LibertyLance is a project that has so much potential. If you are an investor or freelancer in need of quality service then look closer - this is revolutionary! Invest in the ICO !

Hey,
Thank you so much for the compliment and kind words
We're glad to have you with us as a super early adopter of our platform

Regards
LibertyLance
Three Major Featues of LibertyLance :

1) Decentralized

LibertyLance will open its entire operation to its community by using the Ethereum blockchain to provide a decentralized marketplace so that freelancers and clients do not suffer from unfair account suspension or disputes because the entire infrastructure is designed to be automated and trustless to the fullest possible extent.

2 ) Smart contracts

In order to eliminate the services of a middleman, smart contracts are going to be deployed that are going to act as an escrow medium with pre defined conditions and rules to facilitate a smooth transaction between the client and freelancer.

3)   Dispute Resolution

Conflict resolution on LibertyLance is carried out using smart contracts that ensures neither party get any payment problems or undeserved reviews. If either party is unsatisfied, an independent panel of token holders will deliver a verdict on the matter while being rewarded for their participation.
Activity: 180
Merit: 3
It all depends on which price you want to pay for a service (and what you want). There are gigs on seoclerk, for example, at 1$.  I don't think the cost for that kind of gigs can be reduced dramatically  Smiley, but you certainly will not have to pay a 35% commission at LibertyLance.
LibertyLance will provide a lawful decentralized system, that is free from a middleman – thereby reducing the cost of gigs dramatically, while at the same time improving pay going to the freelancer.
Pages:
Jump to: