Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE LIVE] LibertyLance: 🚀 First Decentralized Gig Marketplace 🚀 - page 7. (Read 4367 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 0
enjoy a 75% bonus when you join the private sale on May 29. Almost sixty thousand registrations have been made. Don't lose your chance of being part of something great.
ONLY 6 DAYS LEFT!

Private Sale is going to start in 6 days
with a hard cap of 200 ETH and 75% bonus!

We already have 58,000+ registrations
on our website. Closing soon!

Get whitelisted at: https://libertylance.io

Private sale starts May 29th; don't say you weren't told. 😃
Activity: 196
LibertyLance is an Ethereum based decentralized marketplace for both clients and freelancers where freelancers can post their gigs and clients can select from those gigs based on their reviews, pricing and delivery.
Activity: 294
LibertyLance is a project that has so much potential. If you are an investor or freelancer in need of quality service then look closer - this is revolutionary! Invest in the ICO !
Activity: 182

BIG NEWS #LibertyLance #ICO Project!!
Decentralized. Gig Based Marketplace Where Freelancing Meets Blockchain.
Our Private sale whitelisting is now open!
#Join now , dont miss this huge opportunity
https://libertylance.io
#LibertyLance #Gig #ICO #Freelancing #Futureblockchainsummit
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
LibertyLance - Where Freelancing Meets Blockchain
ONLY 6 DAYS LEFT!

Private Sale is going to start in 6 days

We already have 58,000+ registrations
on our website. Closing soon!

with the mature preparation of the team, I am sure this project will be able to run according to its plan and will attract many investors to join and this project will achieve success for its future.

Hi,
Thank you so much for your support!
We hope to see you on our Private Sale day

Feel free to ask any questions you might have

Regards
LibertyLance
Activity: 42
Excellent team, great company, great job! I am sure that the company will show excellent results! Today in this area is very important development! lThis project has a good perspective.
An amazing project.
I am sure that this project will be a huge success! 6 day run to private sale.
Have time to join!
Activity: 476
with the mature preparation of the team, I am sure this project will be able to run according to its plan and will attract many investors to join and this project will achieve success for its future.
There is no doubt about it. all the team certainly has prepared everything very well, and private sale which will begin 6 more days with a great bonus offer, hopefully can run smoothly and hopefully will be many investors who are interested with this project.
Activity: 249
studied the information on the project and the list of partners and was impressed by it. I think this is a good project for investing, it will help both ordinary users and investors to make good money

Hi,
Thank you for going through the material and doing an extensive research on our project
We appreciate your support

Let us if there's anything else you would like to know

Regards
LibertyLance
UPDATE!

Private Sale is going to start in 7 days
We already have 57,000+ registrations on our website

Seven days again private sale is going on. Every body can joint with this event for buy LTN. With big member i pray this event Will be succes.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
 studied the information on the project and the list of partners and was impressed by it. I think this is a good project for investing, it will help both ordinary users and investors to make good money
Activity: 196
LibertyLance is an Ethereum based decentralized marketplace for both clients and freelancers where freelancers can post their gigs and clients can select from those gigs based on their reviews, pricing and delivery.
UPDATE!

Private Sale is going to start in 7 days
We already have 57,000+ registrations on our website

Hai team.. i have one sugestion for bounty platform. You can add one coloum in bounty task Facebook or Twitter for reason if status some task rejected. This coloum can to help and be guidance bounty member to revision our next task.

Hi,
Thank you for the suggestion
If a submission is rejected, you can simply submit another one and we'll review it on our end

Let us know if you have any further feedback regarding the bounty portal

Regards
LibertyLance
the thread seems a little quiet lately;

tell your freelancer friends to tell their freelancer friends LibertyLance is the future; the dream of every person offering freelance services.
Hai team.. i have one sugestion for bounty platform. You can add one coloum in bounty task Facebook or Twitter for reason if status some task rejected. This coloum can to help and be guidance bounty member to revision our next task.

You could always message the admin to know why your post was rejected; they're always willing to help.
Activity: 294
 #LibertyLance the best project for me.  Helping freelancer creates a gig while client only has to choose from these gigs on a decentralized platform. Wish you the best and success!
Pages:
Jump to: