Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 108. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 10
Whitepaper can make the price of PRIV move up and hope it can make into uptrend, just hold your Priv and receive Stake from Staking, wait until PRIV can reach 1$-2$ to sell if you want. With me, i just sell PRIV when it can reach 7$, let see my words is right or wrong?

Just keep holding and believe to Privcy  Wink Yes, It's your right when ever you want to sell your coins atleast you want some good amount that you want to reach before you drop it.

$7 would give me a nice return but I'm holding out for $15-20 as my one of my sell points, I'll still hold a good bag incase it hits $50+

That's great buddy  Cheesy I don't want to speculate price but I know we will reach that $15-20 sooner or later. Just believe and trust our Privcy projects and we will have a good future.  Cheesy Wink
Activity: 215
Merit: 5
Helios - Parallel blockchain + smart contracts
Good Evening!

I know this is going to sound like a broken record and everyone last week was surprisingly honest and understanding at missing a tweet or not being active enough.

Just do yourselves a favor and check the rules tomorrow night make sure everything is done.

Don't write all BCT posts in 1 day - It will be marked SPAM
No One liners or Low quality posts- It won't be accepted
Make sure your Signature matches your level.

Retweet the tweets (WITHOUT COMMENT) - There was only one person who did this even after they told me 2 weeks ago they wouldn't do it anymore. This person for the 2nd time was rejected.

Be really active in Discord so you can make it to the list.

There are a few more weeks left so make sure to make the most of it!
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
Im all excited for the release of the white paper. The sneak peak looks promising, if this can be implemented within 2018, that would be really good news. Other coins keep delaying core developments over and again.

How could you extract information about the white paper just by the sneak preview? That was just one page with some nice graphic - do you mean you hope that that graphic will be implemented within 2018?
Let's be serious. Let's wait for the release of the whitepaper before we praise it and make statements about it.

It is quite evident that PRIV is making good progress. August 31 is just a few hours away and the full details will be unveiled. I am still very confident that this project will go places. If you follow trends on twitter, discord you will be able to feel the vibe that this project is oozing. I implore you to take a moment and check for yourself.

Cheers

Apparently there are many members, and non-members, who do not have any idea of what a whitepaper is supposed to be  Roll Eyes

And I think there are some who think that they know. Sad
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

Why you should support PRiVCY Gaming Network

Hello PRiVCY Community! Today we discuss about the reason why everyone should support the PRiVCY Gaming Network. PRiVCY Gaming is a branch of PRiVCY Coin Marketing that is focus on adoption inside the gaming community...READ MORE

Activity: 128
Im all excited for the release of the white paper. The sneak peak looks promising, if this can be implemented within 2018, that would be really good news. Other coins keep delaying core developments over and again.

How could you extract information about the white paper just by the sneak preview? That was just one page with some nice graphic - do you mean you hope that that graphic will be implemented within 2018?
Let's be serious. Let's wait for the release of the whitepaper before we praise it and make statements about it.

It is quite evident that PRIV is making good progress. August 31 is just a few hours away and the full details will be unveiled. I am still very confident that this project will go places. If you follow trends on twitter, discord you will be able to feel the vibe that this project is oozing. I implore you to take a moment and check for yourself.

Cheers

Apparently there are many members, and non-members, who do not have any idea of what a whitepaper is supposed to be  Roll Eyes
The week is quickly slipping away. Make sure you have completed all Privcy Airdrop related tasks. This weeks airdrop is not the one you want to miss! With the imminent whitepaper release, and the release of the woo-comerce plugin, we are generating some great momentum. Soon we will be listed at sonox after winning the voting competition, and we have 2 other promising votes on  https://xiphos.exchange/vote  and  https://aiodex.com/vote so go do yourself (and the community) a favor. Get registered, and vote!

Many missed last week's Airdrop just because of missing one of the tasks. I could imagine how painful that was. So, this time around, ensure you check every tweet & retweet accordingly. complete other tasks as well and you will be glad you did.

Cheers
Activity: 241
Merit: 6
The week is quickly slipping away. Make sure you have completed all Privcy Airdrop related tasks. This weeks airdrop is not the one you want to miss! With the imminent whitepaper release, and the release of the woo-comerce plugin, we are generating some great momentum. Soon we will be listed at sonox after winning the voting competition, and we have 2 other promising votes on  https://xiphos.exchange/vote  and  https://aiodex.com/vote so go do yourself (and the community) a favor. Get registered, and vote!

Cheers
Activity: 187

Activity: 71
Merit: 2

Cool when you've got some extra PRiV...
that you don't need to hodl, you've bought extra
you can now buy or sell using PRiV via Woo Commerce plug-in!

Click on the image to buy from our website store and participate in the promo below.

our new woocommerce plugin is available now to download from our website, and we are doing a giveaway in our discord to celebrate.

@everyone
PRiVCY SHOP GIVEAWAY
-Buy a something from our website https://privcy.io/shop (you can pay with PRiV)
-Make a picture of you (or someone) wearing it
-Post it into #shop-giveaway  with your PRiV Address

Every entry will be rewarded with 100 PRiV (max 1 entry each user)

NOTE: Post 3, Round 13, archiving

Glad to see that the woocommerce plugin is now availabble for Priv. Now we *only* need adoption to see Priv gaining some more value. I mean, someone using that plugin for actually buying stuff.
Activity: 420
Merit: 142
Activity: 215
i'm loving these privacy coins using TOR, it was an excellent idea. one extra step to protect users
Activity: 128

Cool when you've got some extra PRiV...
that you don't need to hodl, you've bought extra
you can now buy or sell using PRiV via Woo Commerce plug-in!

Click on the image to buy from our website store and participate in the promo below.

our new woocommerce plugin is available now to download from our website, and we are doing a giveaway in our discord to celebrate.

@everyone
PRiVCY SHOP GIVEAWAY
-Buy a something from our website https://privcy.io/shop (you can pay with PRiV)
-Make a picture of you (or someone) wearing it
-Post it into #shop-giveaway  with your PRiV Address

Every entry will be rewarded with 100 PRiV (max 1 entry each user)

NOTE: Post 3, Round 13, archiving
Activity: 214
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
These days all expectations about price are useless. Best effort for today is exactly 20-30% with real news. I don't count that p&d coins which can give you +200% in 1 day, and take -500% day after. This is not about PRiVCY coin... This is decent project, which is developing steady and making some good moves.

I too would far rather see the price steadily rise over months and years rather than another P&D, obviously there's airdrop recipients and/or investors who are hoping to get rich quick but I think we'll all be far better rewarded by holding and being patient Smiley
The devs are doing well in trying to keep the price stable and even increasing it through many of their efforts like retaining the 90% rule requirement for the remaining ads, their recent start of the woocomerce and the upcoming release of the white paper
yes, you are right. I am sure the release of the white paper will make the expectant dumpers to have a rethink about their actions
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
These days all expectations about price are useless. Best effort for today is exactly 20-30% with real news. I don't count that p&d coins which can give you +200% in 1 day, and take -500% day after. This is not about PRiVCY coin... This is decent project, which is developing steady and making some good moves.

I too would far rather see the price steadily rise over months and years rather than another P&D, obviously there's airdrop recipients and/or investors who are hoping to get rich quick but I think we'll all be far better rewarded by holding and being patient Smiley

This is good advice, and I agree. Look past short term gains for profits, and see the long term investment strategy for what it is. Stay strong and HODL for long term glory, enjoying the rewards of a great product that has real world application that is sorely lacking currently.
Whitepaper can make the price of PRIV move up and hope it can make into uptrend, just hold your Priv and receive Stake from Staking, wait until PRIV can reach 1$-2$ to sell if you want. With me, i just sell PRIV when it can reach 7$, let see my words is right or wrong?

Just keep holding and believe to Privcy  Wink Yes, It's your right when ever you want to sell your coins atleast you want some good amount that you want to reach before you drop it.

$7 would give me a nice return but I'm holding out for $15-20 as my one of my sell points, I'll still hold a good bag incase it hits $50+

This would be magic! Nothing is impossible with a bull run, especially with a strong team and good product. PRIVCY has both! Keep the faith people and we will get there together. HODL long term would be my advice
I have researched and researched, and just bought my first bag! I'm a firm believer in PRIVCY after all I have read, and can't wait for the white paper to be released for further insight into the capabilities of PRIVCY! Keep up the good work  Smiley
Activity: 84

The devs are doing well in trying to keep the price stable and even increasing it through many of their efforts like retaining the 90% rule requirement for the remaining ads, their recent start of the woocomerce and the upcoming release of the white paper
Activity: 362
Merit: 7

Activity: 287
Merit: 114
Jump to: