Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 103. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 3
So I guess people that registered with the wrong name or ID will get skipped? I just wonder why people won't double check these things it's not that hard it seems. Would be a waste to miss an airdrop because of something you can prevent easily

The team frequently updates the Google sheet which mentions the name of the members who have registered successfully and whose registration details are wrong.
Therefore, there should be no issue with regards to registration although it's always better to double check the info before registering.
Activity: 214
Merit: 10
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Good day everyone! We will have a good news tomorrow about White Paper! But don't forget to do our requirements for this weeky so you will avoid getting skipped status! Good luck!
Thanks for the note. The news will not be exciting when you released you have been skipped. Though we are anxious of the whitepapper.
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
So I guess people that registered with the wrong name or ID will get skipped? I just wonder why people won't double check these things it's not that hard it seems. Would be a waste to miss an airdrop because of something you can prevent easily
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
If many users join airdrop, everyone will probably get fewer coins, but each of these coins will be worth far more than before.
Activity: 79
Totally agree, majority of airdrop projects have a premine, look at the way it's been distributed and you'll see it's a genuine project and not a project which makes the rich richer
Oh my, I'm getting an onion flashback after I read your post, glad that PRiVCY Airdrop distribution is not like this and not even very demanding tasks (like posting in their forums but getting banned in all AD if not many many tasks achieve it). Their other tasks sometimes or almost breaking your will not to do it for privacy reasons and afraid to do it anyway for AD (this is my opinion so don't take it seriously and move on about the previous other projects AD).

By the way, we still need a gamer/streamer on schedules or can also set your own schedules of playing/streaming if you're ready to do it. If anyone knows about those streamers with more than 1k followers, let us know and we'll discuss it via Discord chat.

I'm glad for it also. PRiVCY's Airdrops are so easy to achive, we need just to be a bit "active" everywhere, so I don't see what's the problem.
I really love this project, and I'll follow it for many months.
Activity: 389
Merit: 103
Totally agree, majority of airdrop projects have a premine, look at the way it's been distributed and you'll see it's a genuine project and not a project which makes the rich richer
Oh my, I'm getting an onion flashback after I read your post, glad that PRiVCY Airdrop distribution is not like this and not even very demanding tasks (like posting in their forums but getting banned in all AD if not many many tasks achieve it). Their other tasks sometimes or almost breaking your will not to do it for privacy reasons and afraid to do it anyway for AD (this is my opinion so don't take it seriously and move on about the previous other projects AD).

By the way, we still need a gamer/streamer on schedules or can also set your own schedules of playing/streaming if you're ready to do it. If anyone knows about those streamers with more than 1k followers, let us know and we'll discuss it via Discord chat.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
Be ready guys, finally we're really near to see the White Paper. I hope this will stop the FUD around this project, we don't deserve it.
A lot of news will come during the next week, do not stop to support PRiVCY, or you'll regret it Wink
Activity: 112
Great, the whitepaper will be released today! I can't wait anymore Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
I really think this will increase the price Wink
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Here come the day, Friday, the day for the closure of weekly entry. Church your entry again. Confirm you have done all retweets. Once your registration is accepted on AD12, you don't new to do it again
Activity: 190
Priv's value is getting lower. I guess its the best time to be included in the 10k club at least. The problem is funds cannot be convert coz they're also low as of the moment. Too bad, chances may slip out. 😑
the market is generally down. so all coins' value are down. Not only privcy. i hope the market bounces back and the bull is back on time. we are getting tired of bearish market

Why should privcy go up? 30 million coins. 21 million is a premine. Who will buy it knowing about premine???

That exactly was my first impression... But the way they handle the premine and the dedication of the team changed my mind.
I encourage you to take a deeper look into the project's progress and partnerships.

Activity: 153
Priv's value is getting lower. I guess its the best time to be included in the 10k club at least. The problem is funds cannot be convert coz they're also low as of the moment. Too bad, chances may slip out. 😑
the market is generally down. so all coins' value are down. Not only privcy. i hope the market bounces back and the bull is back on time. we are getting tired of bearish market

Why should privcy go up? 30 million coins. 21 million is a premine. Who will buy it knowing about premine???

That exactly was my first impression... But the way they handle the premine and the dedication of the team changed my mind.
I encourage you to take a deeper look into the project's progress and partnerships.
Activity: 153
A few hours left until the WhitePaper's release. This is a sign of the hidden gems the team is working non-stop no matter the Price drop or the bear market!.
Activity: 97
I'm in GMT + 7 timezone, no whitepaper yet. Maybe I have to wait longer than the other side of the hemisphere, but that does not matter, wait for happiness: D
And do not forget to check the task again to not miss AD13.
Activity: 179
Merit: 11
Whitepaper is finaly coming, now i expect at least a little growth in privcy price.....
Activity: 448
Merit: 102

Activity: 132
Activity: 132
i am really excited about the woo commerce announced by privcy. its a way of creating a use case for privcy. it will be exciting to be able to spend privcy on goods and services.
Activity: 174
Merit: 1
Activity: 241
Merit: 6
I am worried about the vote count in xiphos exchange.  Huh Many participate for free airdrop but we only have few votes. There are lazy people who don't deserve the airdrop. Undecided

And I have a suggestion,

What if we need to get the vote/s mandatory per Airdrop or a 1 original tweet per week (with a hashtag) and they can use the graphics from #theme-giveaway if they want.  Grin Cheesy

What is the purpose of the #theme-giveaway channel if other people do not particularly benefit from it. Cheesy

Suggestion only, What do you think? Cheesy  Wink

I was unable to vote today. I'm getting "page can not be displayed" This is the second time this week I've faced this issue. It worked earlier in the day, but my 24 hours wasn't up yet. I'm going to give it another try again before I go to bed though, so, fingers crossed. I like your idea about the original tweet, especially since we aren't commenting on the retweets. Either that, or allow comment on one of the retweets. There are so many comments on them already, but none by the airdrop participants, which is kinda a shame since we are in the best position to make constructive and positive comments.

The error you encountered "Page cannot be displayed" while trying to access the site has been same with many people today. Try and do either or both of the following to resolve it;
1. clear your browser cache or
2. restart your PC.
I guess that will fix it for you.
Yeah, that didn't do it for me. I appreciate the idea though. The message actually is saying "Unable to connect" at this point. I dunno what the issue is. I even tried a second computer. I just hope that it's the same for everyone, then we won't be losing any ground. The other day when this happened, it started working again by morning, so hopefully that's the case here as well. I think I'm going to watch a couple movies, and try again before I go to sleep. Thanks again for your ideas, everybody watches out for each other in this community, and to be frank, I love it!
Activity: 630
Few hours left before our weekly deadline, Make sure that you have done all our requirements! Don't forget our White Paper release today! Have a nice day and good luck!
Jump to: