Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 106. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
how fast is the block time

The block time is almost every minute, sometimes more sometimes less. You can see it here if you want.

https://explorer.privcy.io/

I still don't have any info on Bitebtc for you. All I know is I've been waiting forever to get verified so I don't really think even if I was accepted that I would use it at all. Stay safe out there folks

Unfortunately it looks like Bitebtc has quite a few unhappy customers : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitebtc-is-a-scam-exchange-4612714

Personally I'd avoid using them until the various issues including verification wait times, stuck deposits etc get resolved, I'm more than happy to wait until PRiV gets lasted on other exchanges which I'm very confident it will Smiley

It's what everybody was saying, but until raske passed the KYC and had the opportunity to try how it worked, it wasn't obvious that it was plagued with bots... Nice that our community members always keep us informed Wink
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
For all the traders out there, I would like to recommend it to stake your PRIV coins in your wallet and avoid long time deposits in any exchange site for safe method since we cannot control those exchange markets if somethings wrong with it. I hope anyone will take precautions and doing the trade safe practices since there's other markets scammed traders funds by exits (CoinsMarkets & OctaEx for example). Another safe measures (sending funds from wallet to market) is using the PRIV faucet (http://faucet.privcy.io) in your personal deposit wallet from markets to test if the deposits will succeed or not.

Without a doubt this is immeasurable advice, a few of my friends succumbed to exchange exit scams and lost whatever they had laying there. Only send the amount you need to trade with and send it back to your wallet when done. The faucet is another great idea, thanks for the tip.
Activity: 389
Merit: 103
For all the traders out there, I would like to recommend it to stake your PRIV coins in your wallet and avoid long time deposits in any exchange site for safe method since we cannot control those exchange markets if somethings wrong with it. I hope anyone will take precautions and doing the trade safe practices since there's other markets scammed traders funds by exits (CoinsMarkets & OctaEx for example). Another safe measures (sending funds from wallet to market) is using the PRIV faucet (http://faucet.privcy.io) in your personal deposit wallet from markets to test if the deposits will succeed or not.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
BiteBTC - feedback

I got verified on BiteBTC after over a month of waiting, now I am really afraid of what will they do with my IDs that I have send them for the KYC, cause they are scammers at 100%

First there was no chance tomake a deposit in PRiV, this morning I got the deposit address, and just to test the system I have send a little ammount
After 10 network confirmations I got the balance on BiteBTC

But here starts the "fun"

There is a big BUY ORDER list, starting with 950 satoshi, well, is almost 3X the price on crex24

To test the system I am trying to sell at 950, but the bot after I place the sell order makes the first BUY price at 949  Shocked Cool
Hmm
ok, now let's test the bot again

BUY at 949 - > I'm sellin at 940 ->  haha tadam! the bot in a second puts the lower buy at 939

I was playing with this bot down to 850 sats, and now you can see the BUY price is at 849

So, my conclusion here is to run as far you can from BiteBTC

BiteSCAM-ALERT
honestly, you are the first person I know that got verified on the site. The site have high red alert. Lots of people cimolan about the site. But, how long does it take your account to be verified?

I was persistent and I almost every day wrote to their support so that within a month and a half they approved my application, but I repeate, I am afraid of what those scammerc can do with my IDs used for the KYC
Well you probably find your id scan for sale in darkweb. But, it's not proven scam just yet, so there is possibility this exchange not gonna sell your id scan. It's not good behavior of exchange, I agree, but time will show are they or not scammers.
Activity: 154
Merit: 14
Good day everyone! We will have a good news tomorrow about White Paper! But don't forget to do our requirements for this weeky so you will avoid getting skipped status! Good luck!

hoping that those good news will follow also with a spike in PRiV value/price
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
Good day everyone! We will have a good news tomorrow about White Paper! But don't forget to do our requirements for this weeky so you will avoid getting skipped status! Good luck!
BiteBTC - feedback

I got verified on BiteBTC after over a month of waiting, now I am really afraid of what will they do with my IDs that I have send them for the KYC, cause they are scammers at 100%

First there was no chance tomake a deposit in PRiV, this morning I got the deposit address, and just to test the system I have send a little ammount

There is a big BUY ORDER list, starting with 950 satoshi, well, is almost 3X the price on crex24

To test the system I am trying to sell at 950, but the bot after I place the sell order makes the first BUY price at 949  Shocked Cool
Hmm

BUY at 949 - > I'm sellin at 940 ->  haha tadam! the bot in a second puts the lower buy at 939

I was playing with this bot down to 850 sats, and now you can see the BUY price is at 849

BiteSCAM-ALERT
honestly, you are the first person I know that got verified on the site. The site have high red alert. Lots of people cimolan about the site. But, how long does it take your account to be verified?

I was persistent and I almost every day wrote to their support so that within a month and a half they approved my application, but I repeate, I am afraid of what those scammerc can do with my IDs used for the KYC
Activity: 134
Helios Protocol Operator and Community Manager
Hello everyone. Here to remind everyone to vote for PRiVCY on Xiphos Exchange once a day, everyday. If you havent voted on Aiodex Exchange yet, then do that as well. Aiodex voting is a one time vote. Your help to get PRiVCY listed now, will help your investment down the road.

As always remember to follow the rules and be active. You don’t want to miss out on the next airdrop.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
BiteBTC - feedback

Hmm

BiteSCAM-ALERT

Did you also try to withdraw your PRIVs? The real scam exchanges would attract people with unlikely high prices on the sell book and then wouldn't typically allow you to take back your coins.

yes, and I got my PRIVs back on my wallet
but they bill never ever see me on the exchange
there is no live trading, there are all bots (talking about PRiV), have no tested other coins

Phew, nice that you managed to get your precious PRiV outta there... Better use Crex24 until Cryptaldash and Sonox get us listed; Cryptaldash has indeed gone live, but we're not still listed, they've got some big volume for other currencies though so it could be a game changer por PRiVCY Grin
Activity: 116
Merit: 3
White paper is coming tomorrow at 16 UTC. This is indeed a great news
I have waited for PRiVCY Whitepaper for months.
Finally, it will be officially released tomorrow.

Yeah It's a great day for all of us, whitepaper is an essential thing for all the crypto projects. We have a great community now, but to impress new investors we always need a detailed whitepaper, once its released I expect there will be more new players getting into PRiVCY Smiley
Activity: 140
Activity: 72
I am in on this AD13. PRiVCY is going to establish itself in the long term. Will not sell a coin of this for the next few months...
I think so, too. The white paper makes sure of it. I am more convinced since the white paper came out.
Activity: 224
I happy to part this Bitcoin Forum
New mandatory tweet was added, please Share and Like.
https://twitter.com/PRiVCY_COIN/status/1035102538171932672
Thanks for additional retweet in Privcy thread because I missed this one.
Activity: 84
1 year price prediction?
I wonder what price this coin will be, either way i hope it goes well for everyone. a lot of dodgy coins out there at the moment

A white paper will be announced soon.
It will raise the value of PRiVCY.
I believe that is no doubt.

White paper is coming tomorrow at 16 UTC. This is indeed a great news
Activity: 109
1 year price prediction?
I wonder what price this coin will be, either way i hope it goes well for everyone. a lot of dodgy coins out there at the moment

A white paper will be announced soon.
It will raise the value of PRiVCY.
I believe that is no doubt.
Activity: 29
BiteBTC - feedback

Hmm

BiteSCAM-ALERT
Activity: 68
I am in on this AD13. PRiVCY is going to establish itself in the long term. Will not sell a coin of this for the next few months...
Activity: 140
Merit: 3
A great venture in wich I truly need to praticipate ,and I'm certain that this coin will have splendid future.

On the off chance that no one but I could join this appropriation prior

Certainly. You missed a lot of ADs but atleast now you're a part of it. Better late than never.
We are so excited for the Whitepaper to come out. It's going to be good
BiteBTC - feedback

Hmm

BiteSCAM-ALERT

Did you also try to withdraw your PRIVs? The real scam exchanges would attract people with unlikely high prices on the sell book and then wouldn't typically allow you to take back your coins.

yes, and I got my PRIVs back on my wallet
but they bill never ever see me on the exchange
there is no live trading, there are all bots (talking about PRiV), have no tested other coins
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
BiteBTC - feedback

Hmm

BiteSCAM-ALERT

Crex is our best choice for now because many not confirmed even after bitbtc announcement their swift verification in two days .
waiting for sonox soon .
Jump to: