Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 107. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 3
We are heading closer and closer to the AD of this week.

Please check the rules on Discord and note that we again have mandatory Tweets.  Please make your checks as soon as posible to make sure you are not skipped Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
A great venture in wich I truly need to praticipate ,and I'm certain that this coin will have splendid future.

On the off chance that no one but I could join this appropriation prior
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
INJECTIVE PROTOCOL
BiteBTC - feedback

I got verified on BiteBTC after over a month of waiting, now I am really afraid of what will they do with my IDs that I have send them for the KYC, cause they are scammers at 100%

First there was no chance tomake a deposit in PRiV, this morning I got the deposit address, and just to test the system I have send a little ammount
After 10 network confirmations I got the balance on BiteBTC

But here starts the "fun"

There is a big BUY ORDER list, starting with 950 satoshi, well, is almost 3X the price on crex24

To test the system I am trying to sell at 950, but the bot after I place the sell order makes the first BUY price at 949  Shocked Cool
Hmm
ok, now let's test the bot again

BUY at 949 - > I'm sellin at 940 ->  haha tadam! the bot in a second puts the lower buy at 939

I was playing with this bot down to 850 sats, and now you can see the BUY price is at 849

So, my conclusion here is to run as far you can from BiteBTC

BiteSCAM-ALERT

As another user has suggested, I'd take my PRiV out of there ASAP; I'm gonna ask the admins to see if they've got further info and get to you later, but tbh it doesn't sound good at all...

That's very unfortunate, I think all the community should be made aware and get them to pull their priv from the exchange and just use crex24 until we get some more exchanges

This exchanger can not be trusted. In the first place, I know that BiteBTC is a scam exchange. I will not waste my effort on that exchange to do the KYC procedure and deposit my PRIVCY coin it will only get trapped. Cheesy
Activity: 190
Merit: 0
BiteBTC - feedback

I got verified on BiteBTC after over a month of waiting, now I am really afraid of what will they do with my IDs that I have send them for the KYC, cause they are scammers at 100%

First there was no chance tomake a deposit in PRiV, this morning I got the deposit address, and just to test the system I have send a little ammount

There is a big BUY ORDER list, starting with 950 satoshi, well, is almost 3X the price on crex24

To test the system I am trying to sell at 950, but the bot after I place the sell order makes the first BUY price at 949  Shocked Cool
Hmm

BUY at 949 - > I'm sellin at 940 ->  haha tadam! the bot in a second puts the lower buy at 939

I was playing with this bot down to 850 sats, and now you can see the BUY price is at 849

BiteSCAM-ALERT

As another user has suggested, I'd take my PRiV out of there ASAP; I'm gonna ask the admins to see if they've got further info and get to you later, but tbh it doesn't sound good at all...

That's very unfortunate, I think all the community should be made aware and get them to pull their priv from the exchange and just use crex24 until we get some more exchanges
Activity: 76
BiteBTC - feedback

Hmm

BiteSCAM-ALERT
That is really unfortunate. Hoping no one will get baited to deposit their coins on that exchange until they fix all the problems that their customers had encountered.
Activity: 287
Merit: 114
Activity: 196
BiteBTC - feedback

Hmm

BiteSCAM-ALERT

Activity: 68
BiteBTC - feedback

Hmm

BiteSCAM-ALERT

Did you also try to withdraw your PRIVs? The real scam exchanges would attract people with unlikely high prices on the sell book and then wouldn't typically allow you to take back your coins.
Activity: 154
Merit: 14
BiteBTC - feedback

Hmm

BiteSCAM-ALERT
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
@everyone PRiVCY SHOP GIVEAWAY
1. Buy something from this website https://privcy.io/shop (you can pay through PayPal or PRiV)
2. Take a picture of you (or someone) wearing it
3. Post it into #shop-giveaway with your PRiV Address

Every entry will be rewarded with 100 PRiV (max 1 entry each user)

I am very interested to purchase in PRiVCY Shop I like the Short-Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt – PRiVCY Tech $14.00 – $18.50 is that the 3 colors of choice available I like Pink T-Shirt or White T-Shirt with Pink Logo if you have because I cannot see any available for woman category. Can this be deliver anywhere in Asia? Even If I choose Economy (5-10 business days after fulfillment): $2.75
I will pay through PRiVCY Cryptocurrency Payment.

Activity: 196
thanks to all privcy community members that made it possible for us to win sonox listing vote. you guys are wonderful. it wouldnt have been possible without you.
However, there are are still other voting going on. please let us continue to support privcy by voting. the more exchanges privcy is listed, the better for us all.
THANK YOU
It was close, but we did it. But I don't like sign we saw, not everybody voted and that's not support this coin should expect. So pplease take a minute of you day and win another vote together! https://xiphos.exchange/vote

That is true, we have a fairly big community and we only just made the cut for Sonox, it was a close call that should have been a landslide.

That being said, there should also be a ton more votes on Xiphos already, we are in 1st place but that doesn't mean we can become complacent and not vote at our full potential.

We have a great opportunity to add another exchange to the list, let's get behind it peeps!

Totally right, so don't call me pushy but if you lazy people really give a damn about PRiVCY GO VOTE NOW Cheesy !!!!

* Xiphos.exchange (daily vote)
* Aiodex.com (one time vote)

When some other projects that use PIV tasks point to Xiphos I don't want us to get crushed, so start voting NOW NOW NOW!!!
Activity: 142
Loving these weekly airdrops! Great news with the whitepaper release. I first got involved with this project only because of airdrop, but I am starting to realize how strong this team and community is. I am very excited to see the potential of privcy.
Activity: 66
thanks to all privcy community members that made it possible for us to win sonox listing vote. you guys are wonderful. it wouldnt have been possible without you.
However, there are are still other voting going on. please let us continue to support privcy by voting. the more exchanges privcy is listed, the better for us all.
THANK YOU
It was close, but we did it. But I don't like sign we saw, not everybody voted and that's not support this coin should expect. So pplease take a minute of you day and win another vote together! https://xiphos.exchange/vote

That is true, we have a fairly big community and we only just made the cut for Sonox, it was a close call that should have been a landslide.

That being said, there should also be a ton more votes on Xiphos already, we are in 1st place but that doesn't mean we can become complacent and not vote at our full potential.

We have a great opportunity to add another exchange to the list, let's get behind it peeps!
Activity: 232
Merit: 13
PRiVCY -Mod
The number of people approaching the project a lot, it looks like you have good project dissemination and the content of this project is very attractive and convincing participants. This game is great and do you have any incentives for gamers? What game is this good for?

If you are a gamer that plays regular and want to stream in our twitch channel you can contact our Gaming Team Leader Xsinx#2865 in our Discord channel.
Members of our gaming team are paid with a higher multiplier for the weekly airdrops.

Good luck Wink
Activity: 88
The number of people approaching the project a lot, it looks like you have good project dissemination and the content of this project is very attractive and convincing participants. This game is great and do you have any incentives for gamers? What game is this good for?
Activity: 149
another beautiful week almost came to an end...... Smiley check all the requirements so that you dont miss the airdrop Smiley retweet all the tweets and be active here and on bitcointalk...
Activity: 87
Merit: 3
Im all excited for the release of the white paper. The sneak peak looks promising, if this can be implemented within 2018, that would be really good news. Other coins keep delaying core developments over and again.

How could you extract information about the white paper just by the sneak preview? That was just one page with some nice graphic - do you mean you hope that that graphic will be implemented within 2018?
Let's be serious. Let's wait for the release of the whitepaper before we praise it and make statements about it.

It is quite evident that PRIV is making good progress. August 31 is just a few hours away and the full details will be unveiled. I am still very confident that this project will go places. If you follow trends on twitter, discord you will be able to feel the vibe that this project is oozing. I implore you to take a moment and check for yourself.

Cheers

Apparently there are many members, and non-members, who do not have any idea of what a whitepaper is supposed to be  Roll Eyes

This is very true, unfortunately. People expect wonders. Like price jumps to the moon (sorry for using moon lol) once the WP is released.

But that does not world like that. The WP itself however is nice Cheesy
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
Helios Protocol Operator and Community Manager
Good evening everyone. Hope everyone is getting ready for the next airdrop coming up soon. If your new to PRiVCY Coin you can join our discord to get started to start catching airdrops.  Everyone please vote once a day, everyday for PRiVCY to get listed on Xiphos exchanges. Our community came together and got their votes in to get listed on the sonox exchange. Let’s keep this up.  If you have any questions concerning the airdrop or with PRiVCY in general you can always ask in our Support-center on PRiVCY discord server.
Activity: 389
Merit: 103
For anyone who wants us to stream games in our twitch channel (https://twitch.tv/PRiVCY) please follow our channel and tell your family, friends, other relatives to support our stream and suggest any game you want!

Just drop us a message at #privcy-gaming and suggest a game you want to see in our streams.

Another note, we are still looking for a gamer/streamer with more than 1k followers in Twitch and having a daily scheduled steams (you can also set your own schedules if you can't do it daily). Only 1 slot left, please contact @xsinx#2865 (Discord) and give us your experiences for streaming, thank you very much and have a good day!

PRiVCY Gaming Team
-Franzinatr
Jump to: