Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 220. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 252
guys and girls, please remember when you retweet, do it without commenting also. Otherwise you will be disqualified from that weeks AD. I have seen so many members miss out due to this.

Any particular reason why it gets disqualified? Is technical or they just don't want us commenting on them?

I haven't seen this writen on the #rules board, I won't comment, but also not sure why

Done RTweeting from the PRiVCY channel too.
Activity: 1034
Merit: 500
guys and girls, please remember when you retweet, do it without commenting also. Otherwise you will be disqualified from that weeks AD. I have seen so many members miss out due to this.

Any particular reason why it gets disqualified? Is technical or they just don't want us commenting on them?

I haven't seen this writen on the #rules board, I won't comment, but also not sure why
Activity: 68
Merit: 1

legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
Hello here, I came across this coin in social networking sites and I discovered that airdrop is still in progress. I registered my account last year but I have not been active on bitcointalk due to my busy schedule. Can I participate in this airdrop?

Yes you can if and when you manage to rise your activity leverl up to 28. This will take you one month probably though since you can rise only 14 points of activity every 2 weeks.

Ok, thank you,  I will ensure I make quality posts so that I can rank up as fast as possible. By the way, has privcy been listed on any exchange yet? If yes, which exchange? I will like buy small quantities

it's all in the info, we are listed on crex24 ,bisq and cryptaldash
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
Hello here, I came across this coin in social networking sites and I discovered that airdrop is still in progress. I registered my account last year but I have not been active on bitcointalk due to my busy schedule. Can I participate in this airdrop?

Yes you can if and when you manage to rise your activity leverl up to 28. This will take you one month probably though since you can rise only 14 points of activity every 2 weeks.

I don't think he can if his account has had no activity since last year. More than likely the privcy team will see it as a woken up account. Can't participate with a woken up account.
Activity: 790
Merit: 505
Xio
Activity: 60
Sadly I missed the last AD due to it saying I missed a RT....which I was sure I did.

Oh well, still a number to go. Hoping everyone is excited about the new drop, and ready for the next phase AD 10 and beyond. My balance should help me some here!
thats why we should double check the rules one day before the cut off time. it will be my first priv airdrop.. Smiley
We never change rules before Airdrop. All you need is follow simple rules.
What about RT, I think he did one of RT,  but need official tweet. Is it so hard make all RT from our Twitter Page? It is not just Airdrop project, it is our future.
Exactly, better invest more time in it and check everything at least twice.
Sometimes more is good.
Activity: 35

Ok, thank you,  I will ensure I make quality posts so that I can rank up as fast as possible. By the way, has privcy been listed on any exchange yet? If yes, which exchange? I will like buy small quantities
Activity: 51

Activity: 287
Merit: 114
Hello. At this moment can participate only users with Activity: 28+
Activity: 35
Activity: 287
Merit: 114
Sadly I missed the last AD due to it saying I missed a RT....which I was sure I did.

Oh well, still a number to go. Hoping everyone is excited about the new drop, and ready for the next phase AD 10 and beyond. My balance should help me some here!
thats why we should double check the rules one day before the cut off time. it will be my first priv airdrop.. Smiley
We never change rules before Airdrop. All you need is follow simple rules.
What about RT, I think he did one of RT,  but need official tweet. Is it so hard make all RT from our Twitter Page? It is not just Airdrop project, it is our future.
Activity: 44
Hello, AD7 has been successfully distributed to the accepted members! I love seeing the growth of our community since we keep on sharing/spreading the word of $Privcy. Do not forget to buy $Privcy on CREX24!

BTC Pair: https://crex24.com/exchange/PRiV-BTC
ETH Pair: https://crex24.com/exchange/PRiV-ETH

And you can also buy $Privcy personalize t-shirts, jacket, etc. here! https://shop.privcy.io/

I didnt know about the shop, looks to be some good stuff in there so thats for sharing.

Agree 100% about the growth, happening quickly but just shows how important this is to us all.
To be honest I didn't knew PRIV has ETH pairing Smiley
Price is going down, but so does many alts on CMC. I have 5 coins in my portfolio and only 1 of them is in green compare to BTC today Sad

It is a bloodbath for all alts, I wonder which could be the reason. A Group of whales is unloading alts at 360 degrees? Would these whales also own PRiVs? Very strange.
Activity: 147
Merit: 4
The new design of the official website looks very good! A online shopping mall has also been added to the site but there are only a few items. I hope more items will be added to the mall in the future.

I hope we can get physical priv coins there too, I'm working on a design for a coin too btw, I will post it here once finished
Activity: 149

Activity: 362
Merit: 7
Guys, go to vote on exchange https://sonox.io/
Another exchange voting to win, hopefully it's good exchange. Who knows...
Voted No 28 that move priv to 14 , funny thing with total number of 800+ airdrop participants only 28 voted .
what to do is just one click ... show little support here .

I just added my vote, it only takes seconds.   The more exchanges PRiV becomes tradeable on the better, if another 400 Airdrop recipients voted that would likely make PRiV No.1 Smiley
Activity: 207
Can i join this privacy airdrop. if i don't have bitcoin talk account before june so, am i eligible for joining the airdrop?

Based on the rules, you are not eligible but you can still join privcy discord channel and check #rules to find out. But don't be discouraged, you can get privcy at a cheaper rate on crex24 coming Saturday in case the present price is high for you. Privcy has brighter future so buy now and hold
Activity: 232
Merit: 13
PRiVCY -Mod
Can i join this privacy airdrop. if i don't have bitcoin talk account before june so, am i eligible for joining the airdrop?

Sorry with the current rules you can't join the airdrop at this point. Keep yourself updated on this project, things could always change in the future!
Activity: 341
Merit: 100
I have good ideas related to privacy coin. The team and the structure have solid foundations. I believe that you will be talking more of your name in the past..  Cool Cool

I am thinking of making a serious investment. Let's see what will show us to time.

looks like if you are going to buy now would be a great time to do it with the price being down some today.
Activity: 3
Jump to: