Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 223. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 190
Merit: 0
Running a store where you can buy clothes with the privcy logo is a great idea. I hope the assortment will be replenished with new models and the female half of the population will not be deprived of attention.

Store looks very nice alright, might order a tshirt next week from it Smiley
Activity: 56
Heard, soon the team will pour the coins into the market. Do not know the specific dates?
Activity: 149
Merit: 1

PRiVCY Basic Introduction Video

Hello Everyone! its monday again and its time for me to go back serving PRiVCY Community. Today i am bringing some entertaining and useful video for PRiVCY Marketing. Its a basic Introduction video that features the major highlight of PRiVCY coin. its a 1:20 Minutes video that says all the basic things about PRiVCY. I hope everyone will enjoy the video...WATCH NOW!

Marketing it is good, but development is better. Where is the development of Priv and what is its future to stand out ?? When will we be able to see the Whitepaper?
white paper will be released on its time.. in think in within next 2 months by seeing the road map.. it will be more good after the release of white paper .
Activity: 140
Merit: 3
Yet another successful Airdrop concluded and we're onto the next one.
The holder pot is really lucrative and ensures that the airdropped tokens are kept in the wallet for staking.
Great work. Check out discord for a few bounties running at the moment.
Congratulations PRiVCY for the new website!

https://privcy.io

thats really cool... progress is really good..... AD8 will be my first airdrop and i will hold Wink
Activity: 52
Merit: 2

Hello Everyone! its monday again and its time for me to go back serving PRiVCY Community. Today i am bringing some entertaining and useful video for PRiVCY Marketing. Its a basic Introduction video that features the major highlight of PRiVCY coin. its a 1:20 Minutes video that says all the basic things about PRiVCY. I hope everyone will enjoy the video...WATCH NOW!

Nice little video, it puts all main numbers of the coin on the line. Slightly too fast at some point perhaps, but in the Whole a good clip.
Activity: 388
Merit: 100

Marketing it is good, but development is better. Where is the development of Priv and what is its future to stand out ?? When will we be able to see the Whitepaper?
Activity: 226
Running a store where you can buy clothes with the privcy logo is a great idea. I hope the assortment will be replenished with new models and the female half of the population will not be deprived of attention.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

copper member
Activity: 94
The PRiVCY subReddit is becoming more active. Please go there and upvote and comment on posts that are there or create your own posts about PRiV. https://www.reddit.com/r/PRiVCY/

Activity: 70
Received my share from airdrop 7. The tasks/requirements are achievable.
Of course they are achievable, when you get for two three minutes of work per day around 50 bucks. Thats a very generous offer.
copper member
Activity: 94
I'm glad to see the new PRiVCY website up at https://privcy.io. It's a big improvement. We should spread the word about it.

And the PRiVCY webshop is now open at https://shop.privcy.io/. We should all show our support and buy some PRiVCY swag. And it's a great walking advertisement for PRiV.

AD-8 is only 6 days away. Everyone should keep checking the PRiVCY Discord channel rules page at https://discordapp.com/channels/440711503415476224/448864506416857128 for any new rules that may come. Get the duties done, promote PRiVCY, be active here and in the Discord channel, and you'll make it into AD-8.

Please feel free to use my new graphic below to spread the word about PRiVCY. Good luck.

Merit: 10
Are Guys Ready? Cheesy

We will try to offer livestream of the match, still looking for someone can do the livestream Cheesy

Great to see PRiVCY sponsoring some events Smiley
The gaming market is really good.

I also appreciate very much the graphical skills shown by the team, they overall give a nice image of PRiVCY initiatives by the way of these nice graphics.
Activity: 66
PRiVCY's new website is excellent, well done team.

However, I did notice that shop.privcy.io only accepts PayPal as a payment option at this point.

What would the reason be for not accepting $PRiV or even $BTC?

I'm interested in purchasing some merch but don't want to use PayPal to do so.  Grin
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
PRIVCY is a project whose goal is to develop anonymous, private, and top-notch coinage. At the same time, the transaction fee is almost zero, and the transaction speed is fast .... This is the strength to PRiVCY e-money competition and development in the market. How does the project interact with partners in order to effectively utilize TOR technology?
Activity: 136
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
What is PRIVCY? A project where it has its own wallet and a safer one, great for the community.
Activity: 214
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Nice to be a member of PRiVCY.  It's time to show more support.  AD8 on the way.
Activity: 79
I love to see how community is growing day by day.
Discord server is really active, and also this ANN is getting so much attention. Great!
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
hi guys, i had not time this weekend. I just noticed that i received the airdrop as usual. Thanks to the privcy team! Lets start into a new successful week Cool
Activity: 112
Are Guys Ready? Cheesy

We will try to offer livestream of the match, still looking for someone can do the livestream Cheesy

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/449002011825012769/470826149132500993/tournpriv.jpg

Great to see PRiVCY sponsoring some events Smiley
The gaming market is really good.
Jump to: