Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 222. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Congratulations to all that got AD7. Hoping to joking you in this AD8. All the community members are so friendly.

The PRiVCY community is a great support for this project. With constant work to achieve success.

It is true, they have an excellent community, which seeks the best for this project to reach the top.
Activity: 9
Received another successful airdrop! So excited about this project. I have been here since airdrop 3. Great community, and huge potential by building a solid privacy currency.

Great. I have heard excellent things about this project, and I hope to be part of your great community and airdrop soon.
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
INJECTIVE PROTOCOL
Hello, AD7 has been successfully distributed to the accepted members! I love seeing the growth of our community since we keep on sharing/spreading the word of $Privcy. Do not forget to buy $Privcy on CREX24!

BTC Pair: https://crex24.com/exchange/PRiV-BTC
ETH Pair: https://crex24.com/exchange/PRiV-ETH

And you can also buy $Privcy personalize t-shirts, jacket, etc. here! https://shop.privcy.io/
Activity: 142
Received another successful airdrop! So excited about this project. I have been here since airdrop 3. Great community, and huge potential by building a solid privacy currency.
Activity: 217
Merit: 5
Congratulations to all that got AD7. Hoping to joking you in this AD8. All the community members are so friendly.

The PRiVCY community is a great support for this project. With constant work to achieve success.
Activity: 123
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Activity: 154
Merit: 14
The development team give an answer about the number and their personalities.
I think that this project was created by the DeepOnion team that would once again release SCAM

TEAM - who are you ??

DeepOnion = PRiVCY

do not onion here please

bye!
Activity: 154
Merit: 14
to all PRiV community, can you follow me on twitter @AmeliaRaske, i will follow You back

best regards
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I happy to part this Bitcoin Forum

I am trying to tweet PRiVCY's Twitter without fail.
I would like more people to know more about PRiVCY.
I am happy to be able to join this airdrop which has a wonderful project.
I pray for further development in the future.

I will help you pray because this coin has something to do with us all. we will continue to invite our companions.
Activity: 56
The development team give an answer about the number and their personalities.
I think that this project was created by the DeepOnion team that would once again release SCAM

TEAM - who are you ??

DeepOnion = PRiVCY
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
I am really missing on this very good airdrop program for Privcy it has already for couple of months now that have been watching over this platform due to my present dedication to my bounty that I can only join you on the PRiVCY channel on discord anyway to the future to my friends on the Discord channel!
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Thank You for another weekly Airdrop Cheesy more fresh PRiVCY Coin for my stash.

For those people asking about the whitepaper, It will be release this Q3 of this year, so just sit tight and relax and enjoy the weekly airdrop.
Activity: 109

I am trying to tweet PRiVCY's Twitter without fail.
I would like more people to know more about PRiVCY.
I am happy to be able to join this airdrop which has a wonderful project.
I pray for further development in the future.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I happy to part this Bitcoin Forum
Received my share from airdrop 7. The tasks/requirements are achievable.
Me too bro I already to received AD7. so we just hold bro until he finishes.
Activity: 129
yeah site looks really nice and it's good that shop is active.prices are ok for tshirts
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
The new website looks amazing. Also, I see a shop there. You have implemented the shop faster than DO in his time.
Activity: 215
Alot more giveaways happening now. A lot more ways to obtain PRiVCY coins. I wonder if the developers are thinking of an ecommerce plugin soon. Would love to hear about privcy reaching full adoption from the masses
Xio
Activity: 60
http://bitnewsportal.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/723PriV.jpg
PRiVCY Basic Introduction Video

Hello Everyone! its monday again and its time for me to go back serving PRiVCY Community. Today i am bringing some entertaining and useful video for PRiVCY Marketing. Its a basic Introduction video that features the major highlight of PRiVCY coin. its a 1:20 Minutes video that says all the basic things about PRiVCY. I hope everyone will enjoy the video...WATCH NOW!

Marketing it is good, but development is better. Where is the development of Priv and what is its future to stand out ?? When will we be able to see the Whitepaper?
white paper will be released on its time.. in think in within next 2 months by seeing the road map.. it will be more good after the release of white paper .
If so, 2 months is a good time, there is no need to rush it, but it would be good to have it and see which way the project will go.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
As mentioned in the discord the new website is great, love how it looks on my phone. The new market place to acquire merchandise is a great addition, I hope this add or at least is a start in creating utility for the project.

I'm sure Dev's have more surprises up their sleeves as the latter were announced with no indication prior.

So stick around and be active not miss any news. Wink
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
PRiVCY is getting much more attention, this is a great thing Smiley
Do not forget to be active in our Discord server also for being updated with all the news
Jump to: