Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 224. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253
Are Guys Ready? Cheesy

We will try to offer livestream of the match, still looking for someone can do the livestream Cheesy

Activity: 364
Merit: 4
PRiVCY community is growing every week. If you’re not involved in PRiVCY yet, it’s not too late.  There are 13 more airdrops to go.  You can start by joining the PRiVCY discord where you can find instructions on how to participate in the airdrop.  PRiVCY discord is always active with multiple giveaways going on everyday.  Also join PRiVCY on telegram, instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.  PRiVCY just launched a new website where you can purchase merchandise, so go check it out!!!
Agree with you mate, its not too late. Another 13 Airdrop left, Next 8th airdrop will be on 28th of July. So join guys hurry.
Activity: 215
Merit: 1
Thank you very much for the airdrop PRIVCY.
Mods are working hard. I beleive some more giveaways are around the corner too. Possibly some youtube videos more twitter posts.
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
Helios Protocol Operator and Community Manager
PRiVCY community is growing every week. If you’re not involved in PRiVCY yet, it’s not too late.  There are 13 more airdrops to go.  You can start by joining the PRiVCY discord where you can find instructions on how to participate in the airdrop.  PRiVCY discord is always active with multiple giveaways going on everyday.  Also join PRiVCY on telegram, instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.  PRiVCY just launched a new website where you can purchase merchandise, so go check it out!!!
Activity: 132
Activity: 180
most of these complaints are from members who have been inactive on here or missed a retweet. well, you have an entire week to do what is asked. i see "why am i missed for bct inactive" then when i look i see just 1 post all week. i mean, really? you can't post a couple of times in a week?
or they didn't retweet an official privcy tweet. come on guys. we don't ask a lot. you can't expect to get hundreds of coins for free. we ask some things from you which are designed to get our name out there. if your not willing to do the absolute minimum we ask then this airdrop is not for you. go and join an ico or a bounty campaign. or, step it up and help us to push this coin into the world and help grow it.

missed retweet= you did not retweet at least one of our official tweets. remedy? retweet ALL of our tweets to make sure.

bct inactivity= you only posted once in the week. remedy= post more than once, in fact post a few times in any thread except off topic.

spam=shit posts,loads of short posts or loads of bounty reports. remedy= make constructive posts that are on the subject of the thread.

if you can't do these simple tasks then please don't cry on the weekend of the drops after you got skipped.

They do nothing during the whole week and suddenly are hyperactive on Saturday awaiting their coins. Yes but no  Cheesy That's what happens when you're here only for the "free coins" Wink

Thanks davidsfam  for your remarkable expressing opinion but you don't know what I've been through the whole week. I have accepted what I just missed in my task last week. All of us here must be thankful to receive "free coins" through airdrops, staking and whatever it is. Even you receive "free coins" too, how'd you feel? Because you deserve it you just made some task. Me, I am just taking exam that is also important task that makes me busy last week. So we do task to earn something. I hope you'll realize what you were saying.

Anyway thanks to az4ureal for your good advice and I have learnt a lot here.

Thanks too vectisitch I have read and understand your informative post here also in discord. There's no reason for me to ask the Mods. I hope I could be accepted on the coming 8th airdrop.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
The new website is better than the previous one, but it still needs to be worked on. But at least we see the team work. I'm sure they will do much better soon.

Yeah! exactly. I would say this a great start and i'm damn sure it'll get better
with time and the team are gonna add more features to attract more users.
I liked the UI of the new website, nice work by the designer and the web
developer.
Merit: 5
Helios - Parallel blockchain + smart contracts
Guys, please help. I retweet and layk but BOT say you are currently Not Active for airdrops. How to fix this?

That means your discord activity was to low the past week. Make sure to read the #rules and #announcements in Discord!  Wink

Thanks

Yes and please not that this last post of "Thanks" won't be counted as activity. Although we want to to be active on BCT you need more effort for your posts to count. Hope that helps!
Merit: 5
Helios - Parallel blockchain + smart contracts
It was a great weekend for the Privcy team and community. There were several giveaways that happened in our discord chat over the past few days with many more to come throughout the week so always be sure to check in. The airdrop was a huge success and it's now important to hold 70% of your airdrop to be in the holders portion so if you sold your coins you may want to buy them back to receive a much larger portion this weekend! New rules may be out later tonight or tomorrow so again keep checking them, don't get skipped due to a technicality. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Hope you all have a wonderful week!
Activity: 98
new users who crave PRiVCY. maybe it is me. I read and studied first. thank you

Welcome onboard, Here your journey starts with PRIVCY. Spread the news about us ,we're(Privcy) gonna be the best.
Activity: 194
Guys, please help. I retweet and layk but BOT say you are currently Not Active for airdrops. How to fix this?

That means your discord activity was to low the past week. Make sure to read the #rules and #announcements in Discord!  Wink

Thanks
Activity: 645
Merit: 253
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
Hey guys, we've gave our website a brand new look! Go ahead and check it out, it looks amazing!!!

https://privcy.io/

Feedback welcome and appreciated.

Many more good things to come soon, keep your eyes and ears peeled Smiley

Dont forget to subscribe to our newsletter!!!

Check out our new Merchandise Shop too!!

https://shop.privcy.io/

The new site looks slick. Currently shopping around for the merchandise available in the shop. Quite interesting.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
♦ SIMDAQ ♦
The new website is better than the previous one, but it still needs to be worked on. But at least we see the team work. I'm sure they will do much better soon.
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
This sounds like a possibly interesting project, BUT...

I've been reading the claims that PRiVCY would be an improvement of DeepOnion, from which the code and distribution method it is copied from, but I have failed to find and explanation of WHAT would actually be the improvement. Could someone please tell me?

The roadmap on the OP is generically speaking of "improving privacy features", without any details, which in fact means nothing. Which are the improvement that you plan to impement? If you don't tell us that we'll have to conclude that you yourself don't have any idea of which these improvements could be.
Good observation.. I noticed the same and find it a bit vague, but I also realise that the project is fairly new so they need to figure some things out, so I will give it some time Smiley

Well, it would be better to figure the main things of a coin out before launching it, but let's be positive and hope that this can be done also afterwards.
One other problem (beyond the poor roadmap, as someone else has noticed in this thread) I see in this name is the branding. PRiVCY is not a good brand for a privacy coin. It's like to call AUtOmBILE a new automobile, CAaR a new car, it cannot be a memorable brand since it will allways get confused with the generic word which iT totally resembles. I believe that by the end of the airdrop you should think at a good rebranding - and by good I mean good, hire some professional, don't improvise an amateurish job. And work on the roadmap as well.
This, of course, if you are really interested to grow a successul new coin.
Activity: 102
Merit: 12
Hey guys, we've gave our website a brand new look! Go ahead and check it out, it looks amazing!!!

Looks good, looks better than before, but in my personal view you'll have to work more on the roadmap. It's not a roadmap very likely to attract new people beyond those who are taking part to the airdrop.
Activity: 149
Merit: 1
the project looks great. i like the features and developement on time.. hope to get my first airdrop soon Smiley
Activity: 132
please, how many post does one needs to make in a week to be eligible for the airdrop?
Activity: 910
Merit: 500

Many more good things to come soon, keep your eyes and ears peeled Smiley

Dont forget to subscribe to our newsletter!!!

Check out our new Merchandise Shop too!!

Quite interesting to learn the team is constantly looking for ways to improve the project and enhance it while adding changes where need be.
New website look amazing and more attractive with nice touch , colors mix is very good that create comfortable interface . the  shop.privcy.io is also comes with nice collection . Great job guys
last one Q . Do you ship worldwide ?
Activity: 341
Merit: 100
Yes the new website looks great.  It sort of pops out at the viewer better then the old site layout.  and its easy on the eyes
Jump to: