Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 253. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 252
i guess my question before have been answered. Now, we're competing for the Kucoin listing and if we won, this will definitely be a big jump because this is a trusted exchange and I am used to trading in this Exchanger. Hoping for a win. Sure ill vote for PriVCY. Good luck, team! 🙂

I think we're still falling behind on the KuCoin voting. A lot didn't vote yet and I hope every one gets the time to do this. I also like this exchange compared to the others.
Activity: 116
Merit: 3
Happy to be here again guys, it's been a long time, let's get ready for airdrop 6 👌, tomorrow I believe.

I hope you have checked the rules on discord channel at #rules and all the announcements at #announcements. Please, if you have not done so, kindly go check the channel Now so that you will not come here tomorrow as be saying another thing because you have just 1 activity

I have ensured that I completed all the requirements and good for this week Smiley . Friends in the meanwhile do not forget to vote for PRiVCY in the KuCoin voting.
Activity: 207
Merit: 1
Happy to be here again guys, it's been a long time, let's get ready for airdrop 6 👌, tomorrow I believe.

I hope you have checked the rules on discord channel at #rules and all the announcements at #announcements. Please, if you have not done so, kindly go check the channel Now so that you will not come here tomorrow as be saying another thing because you have just 1 activity
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
you are welcome.. but please check rules you should have 28+ activity on bct and you should be registered before 1st june on bitcointalk to qualify for the airdrops Smiley
Activity: 147
Merit: 4
Time To Get Ready For PRiVCY Airdrop 6 (AD6)

The PRiVCY project's coin is $PRiV, or just PRiV. It is intended to be one of the foremost coins for secure and anonymous transactions and is now underway with more developments in accordance with the timeline objectives.

Success attributes include a quickly growing community supporting this privacy coin, customized wallets and features, and privacy protection via the Tor network and stealth addresses. PRiVCY uses the X13 algorithm to harden security, and allows for fast and inexpensive anonymous transactions. Read more about the project and coin specifications on page 1 of this thread.

The distribution of PRiV is to be done through a series of 20 weekly airdrops, which are free to participate in if you join and are willing to contribute to small tasks to further the cause of the community and coin. Each participant, when qualified, receives an equal amount from the airdrops for now -- which is the fairest and most equitable airdrop I have known!

If you would like to join PRiVCY, click on the image above and follow the link to the website. You will be obtaining the following prior to joining our Discord channel to register for the airdrop... hurry for this one!

• PRiV wallet address - you will need to download a wallet from the website.
  • Twitter account - if you don't have one, get one before registering on Discord.
  • Bitcointalk (BCT) forum account.

Now finally, after obtaining (1) PRiV wallet address, (2) Twitter user account, (3) and a BCT account, follow this link to our Discord channel to register. If you need help, there are moderators and support staff to help with any particular questions when using the registration bot on Discord.

Good luck!
If you miss this round, you can be set up for the next one so you don't miss as they are every week but requirements increase soon.

Final registration deadline is 16:00 UTC, 13 July, for 14 July airdrop starting at 16:00 UTC. You've got almost 12 hours but need to do sooner so the registration checks can take place. You can do it!

NOTE: Regarding the participation/posting or replying and commenting. You will need to mention something that "adds value" rather than just a, 'I love PRiV' or 'When moon?' - those types of replies are considered spam both here and on any of our Social Media sites.

Definition of Quality Posting (discord link) il you join Discord (good to review)

Looking forward to the airdrop tomorrow! Missed the last 3 after getting the first 2 so happy to be returning  Smiley
Thanks to all the devs, mods and community members that make this happen.
welcome back here mate.. this sure be the developments that makes you return back Smiley we are growing and having a good dev team Smiley
Activity: 174
i guess my question before have been answered. Now, we're competing for the Kucoin listing and if we won, this will definitely be a big jump because this is a trusted exchange and I am used to trading in this Exchanger. Hoping for a win. Sure ill vote for PriVCY. Good luck, team! 🙂
Time for airdrop 6 registration is almost to a close.  As a reminder, please double check that you have followed all the rules listed in the PRiVCY discord under #rules. Also remember to vote for PRiVCY to get listed on KuCoin. The instructions and links can also be found in PRiVCY discord pinned in the #general chat.
yes.. i have double checked the rules and have also vote for the privcy on kucoin...
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
Time To Get Ready For PRiVCY Airdrop 6 (AD6)

The PRiVCY project's coin is $PRiV, or just PRiV. It is intended to be one of the foremost coins for secure and anonymous transactions and is now underway with more developments in accordance with the timeline objectives.

Success attributes include a quickly growing community supporting this privacy coin, customized wallets and features, and privacy protection via the Tor network and stealth addresses. PRiVCY uses the X13 algorithm to harden security, and allows for fast and inexpensive anonymous transactions. Read more about the project and coin specifications on page 1 of this thread.

The distribution of PRiV is to be done through a series of 20 weekly airdrops, which are free to participate in if you join and are willing to contribute to small tasks to further the cause of the community and coin. Each participant, when qualified, receives an equal amount from the airdrops for now -- which is the fairest and most equitable airdrop I have known!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dhp2H2fXkAIQusq.jpg

If you would like to join PRiVCY, click on the image above and follow the link to the website. You will be obtaining the following prior to joining our Discord channel to register for the airdrop... hurry for this one!

• PRiV wallet address - you will need to download a wallet from the website.
  • Twitter account - if you don't have one, get one before registering on Discord.
  • Bitcointalk (BCT) forum account.

Now finally, after obtaining (1) PRiV wallet address, (2) Twitter user account, (3) and a BCT account, follow this link to our Discord channel to register. If you need help, there are moderators and support staff to help with any particular questions when using the registration bot on Discord.

Good luck!
If you miss this round, you can be set up for the next one so you don't miss as they are every week but requirements increase soon.

Final registration deadline is 16:00 UTC, 13 July, for 14 July airdrop starting at 16:00 UTC. You've got almost 12 hours but need to do sooner so the registration checks can take place. You can do it!

NOTE: Regarding the participation/posting or replying and commenting. You will need to mention something that "adds value" rather than just a, 'I love PRiV' or 'When moon?' - those types of replies are considered spam both here and on any of our Social Media sites.

Definition of Quality Posting (discord link) il you join Discord (good to review)

Looking forward to the airdrop tomorrow! Missed the last 3 after getting the first 2 so happy to be returning  Smiley
Thanks to all the devs, mods and community members that make this happen.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
for different datadir:
make shortcut of privcy-qt.exe
right click on shortcut, click properties and in Destination, the top editable "square", and paste this at the end "\PRiVCY-qt.exe -datadir=X:\XfolderX\Privcy"
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
A new version of the wallet has been released, but the old bugs have not been fixed. Windows wallet v1.2.1.0 still does not remember the way to the datadir.

When has the new wallet been released?
By the way, 13 minutes to go until the end of this week's airdrop. Everyone check if they did everything necessary!
please how long does it take for the airdrop registration to be approved?
my registration is more than 24hrs but the bot says i am yet to be accepted for airdrops.
Time for airdrop 6 registration is almost to a close.  As a reminder, please double check that you have followed all the rules listed in the PRiVCY discord under #rules. Also remember to vote for PRiVCY to get listed on KuCoin. The instructions and links can also be found in PRiVCY discord pinned in the #general chat.
Voted for PRiVCY on Kucoin exchange.
By the way, can you help me link to apply for round 6 of PRiVCY airdrop, please.
i think its one time registration.
if you have registered already, you are qualified for all the other airdrops except there is a new rule
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
By the way, can you help me link to apply for round 6 of PRiVCY airdrop, please.

You need to join on PRiVCY Discord and Check the #rules and #faq and specially the #announcement channels. Joining is easy, getting accepted is the hard thing, so i suggest start the process now for next week airdrop.
Activity: 168
Activity: 75
I think devs should have been added kucoin voting competition to the rules for ad6.Listing on exchange is important for coin and community.May be we will win next time
A new version of the wallet has been released, but the old bugs have not been fixed. Windows wallet v1.2.1.0 still does not remember the way to the datadir.

By the way, 13 minutes to go until the end of this week's airdrop. Everyone check if they did everything necessary!
please how long does it take for the airdrop registration to be approved?
hi guys, pls how do i get privcy points on discord?
Activity: 149

Activity: 215
there have been a few banned people and for good reason too.

On a plus side we have our next airdrop right around the corner and some crazy trading competitions going on right now with some awesome rewards.

PRiVCY knows how to whip people up into a frenzy, lol

everyone please check out discord, a lot more people are active there and more people can help you out with your registration for the airdrop and any issue with wallets.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
Jump to: