Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 257. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 389
Merit: 103
Hello there! I'm new to the PRiVCY club, I hope I'll be happy to join in this community and also I can contribute or share anything about POS coins. Just PM me or quote my posts so I can help Smiley
Activity: 378
ok guys this is a genuine one of incentive to go and vote

@everyone Help us win KuCoin vote and share 200 000 PRiV airdrop! All people that post proof of vote will share 200 000 PRiV "KuCoin Special Airdrop" if we win the KuCoin competition. Rally up all the people you know and post your proofs in #kucoin-giveaway ! One vote per person! Votes are opened from July 12th 18.00 UTC+8 and run until July 15th 18.00 UTC+8. Proofs to be submitted by July 16th 16:00 UTC. Airdrop will take place after official announcement from KuCoin.
really a big amount for the special airdrop Smiley
we still need lots of votes for kucoin guys. we are currently in 13th now and sliding down it seems. we have way more in our community than have voted. so don't let the side down please. go and vote for us
we will do it.. there is time and we will do it sure
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
ok guys this is a genuine one of incentive to go and vote

@everyone Help us win KuCoin vote and share 200 000 PRiV airdrop! All people that post proof of vote will share 200 000 PRiV "KuCoin Special Airdrop" if we win the KuCoin competition. Rally up all the people you know and post your proofs in #kucoin-giveaway ! One vote per person! Votes are opened from July 12th 18.00 UTC+8 and run until July 15th 18.00 UTC+8. Proofs to be submitted by July 16th 16:00 UTC. Airdrop will take place after official announcement from KuCoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
We should all go to Telegram and vote for PRiVCY to get listed on Kucoin. Down below is the info from the devs. Good luck with AD-6!

@everyone
BIG KUCOIN GIVEAWAY AND DRAFT!
1) Join Kucoin if you still haven’t https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=P4r617
2) Join Telegram Group https://t.me/KuCoin_Telegram_Competition
3) Read the pinned message and start a chat with the Bot
4) Fill the fields our bot sends you in the private chat, you will be asked the following:

a) What is your KuCoin account email address
b) Project name you want to get listed:  (spell the name in full) use      PRiVCY
c) What is special about this project, why should it be listed on the exchange

NOTE: For the project name, make sure you spell it correctly     PRiVCY
DO NOT use PRiV

POST YOUR PROOFS of voting into #kucoin-giveaway channel with your address

REWARDS
Every entry will receive 5 PRiV
PLUS
5 lucky members will get the POT!
What's the amount of the Pot?
Depends on how many votes we will get. 100 votes = 100 PRiV POT // 1000 votes = 1000 PRiV POT

The POT will be divided between the 5 lucky members (20% each)

Vote successfully recorded but the bot is very slow to reply commands .
please have patience when voting .
we still far away from first place .
legendary
we still need lots of votes for kucoin guys. we are currently in 13th now and sliding down it seems. we have way more in our community than have voted. so don't let the side down please. go and vote for us
if we win the kucoin contest it will be really great for us to be listed there..
Activity: 420
Do anyone know - do i need to make 5 posts and retweet for 6 ad? i've seen onlu about proof of privcy address by sending min transaction
I had the same question.Dev said that holders need to make posts on bct and be active on discord
i dont heard about the exact number of posts on bct

All you need to do is make posts here or on any channel on this forum regularly probably a couple of times a week that way you would be active and pass this requirement. Good luck.
legendary
Do anyone know - do i need to make 5 posts and retweet for 6 ad? i've seen onlu about proof of privcy address by sending min transaction
I had the same question.Dev said that holders need to make posts on bct and be active on discord

there isn't. we just want you to be active. that way we know it's not a bought account just for airdrops
Activity: 868
Merit: 1
hi guys lets vote privcy in kucoin lets support this project go privcy Smiley
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
new users who crave PRiVCY. maybe it is me. I read and studied first. thank you
What do you want to say exactly? That people should not invest in this project? It is always good to do your own research first.
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
Since i have been taking part in airdrops. This is the best i have ever come across. privcy is an awesome project.
copper member
Activity: 94
We should all go to Telegram and vote for PRiVCY to get listed on Kucoin. Down below is the info from the devs. Good luck with AD-6!

@everyone
BIG KUCOIN GIVEAWAY AND DRAFT!
1) Join Kucoin if you still haven’t https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=P4r617
2) Join Telegram Group https://t.me/KuCoin_Telegram_Competition
3) Read the pinned message and start a chat with the Bot
4) Fill the fields our bot sends you in the private chat, you will be asked the following:

a) What is your KuCoin account email address
b) Project name you want to get listed:  (spell the name in full) use      PRiVCY
c) What is special about this project, why should it be listed on the exchange

NOTE: For the project name, make sure you spell it correctly     PRiVCY
DO NOT use PRiV

POST YOUR PROOFS of voting into #kucoin-giveaway channel with your address

REWARDS
Every entry will receive 5 PRiV
PLUS
5 lucky members will get the POT!
What's the amount of the Pot?
Depends on how many votes we will get. 100 votes = 100 PRiV POT // 1000 votes = 1000 PRiV POT

The POT will be divided between the 5 lucky members (20% each)

legendary
we still need those votes guys. we are 11th now but can still win if you ALL vote
Activity: 234

5 posts are strictly not required but you need to be active on bitcointalk too and discord ofcourse from my experience.
Activity: 140
Merit: 3
Welcome indoagung88. The first things you should do is to join the discord and read the #rules section. Right now, we have some giveaway of PRiVCY event going on. It is an opportunity for you to earn some free coins from the beginning.   

Welcome to the Privcy family.
I recommend that you go through all the rules and follow them carefully specially the wallet address verification.
Apart from that check out discord, there's too much activity where members chat casually about the project and the general market.
And do check out the trade bounties and try out your luck
Activity: 76
Welcome indoagung88. The first things you should do is to join the discord and read the #rules section. Right now, we have some giveaway of PRiVCY event going on. It is an opportunity for you to earn some free coins from the beginning.   
Activity: 75
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
Jump to: