Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 254. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 10
Helios Protocol Operator and Community Manager
Time for airdrop 6 registration is almost to a close.  As a reminder, please double check that you have followed all the rules listed in the PRiVCY discord under #rules. Also remember to vote for PRiVCY to get listed on KuCoin. The instructions and links can also be found in PRiVCY discord pinned in the #general chat.
Activity: 125
Final check in less than 40 mins, i hope you guys did everything needed and good luck.
Activity: 207
Merit: 1
Better check the participants well sir, it happened on me, I got banned for the reason of having multiple accounts where I don't have any other account which I use in PRIVCY and you never said what was the reason why I got banned or evidence of having multiple accounts.

Always make use of the bot channel to figure out reason or reasons responsible for that. I am very sure Mods don't just banned participants. You must have broken one of the rules
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
Better check the participants well sir, it happened on me, I got banned for the reason of having multiple accounts where I don't have any other account which I use in PRIVCY and you never said what was the reason why I got banned or evidence of having multiple accounts.
thats really sad you were not accepted due to the multiple account.. make sure your friends dont use discord on the same wifi.. it will result in same ip detection..
Activity: 140
Merit: 3
Come on guys buy Privy on Crex and get entry into the trading competition which has grand rewards.
Also the 6th AD window is about to close so please make sure that you have completed all the steps to qualify.
This project will moon soon.
Activity: 136
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Merit: 104
Yeah you should be able to leave the group right after the vote.
I didn't leave it btw, the vote will finishing in less than 48 hours, I just muted that group.
How long I need to be subscribed to Kucoin telegram channel and Voting_KuCoin_Bot? Can I leaves this channels after voting?
i think you can leave after voting. your vote will be counted.. but i am not sure..
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
How long I need to be subscribed to Kucoin telegram channel and Voting_KuCoin_Bot? Can I leaves this channels after voting?

It's a bot, I assume you can leave the conversation after the vote. You can even vote for other projects if you think that's smart thing to do Smiley
Activity: 86
Merit: 2

I think you can vote pretty much as soon as you join, you can only vote for each coin once so no harm in leaving once you have voted i think.

The voting bot is a bit slow though so just have a bit of patience with it. Make sure you vote for PRiVCY as well, dont want to lose any votes to spelling errors :-)
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
New PRiVCY Trading competition in!

On your marks....Get your bots ready....Trade!

I think these competitions are a fantastic idea. I participated in the first one, and will most likely get involved with this one as well.
i will try to participate in this competition... the rewards are amazing Smiley
Activity: 126

KuCoin Listing Voting Competition

How To Vote:
1.  If you haven’t done so, make sure you sign-up on KuCoin (https://www.kucoin.com/#/signup?source=telegram_competition). You need to be registered on KuCoin in order for your vote to count.

2.  Click @Voting_KuCoin_Bot and send a message, our bot will give you all the instructions you need automatically.

3.  Fill the fields our bot sends you in private message, you will be asked the following:
a.  What is Your KuCoin Account Email Address:

Ans: Your KuCoin Registered Email Address (Ex: S********[email protected])

b.  Project Name You Want To Get Listed (spell the name in full, DON'T USE THE TICKER):

Ans: PRiVCY

c.  What Is Special About This Project, Why Should It Be Listed On The Exchange:

Ans: Type Something good about PRiVCY and why You are Voting for PRiVCY

You will get message like this

Your Vote Was Registered.

Done

Competition Rules:
KuCoin has a dedicated group of admins and bots to monitor and go through all the collected data. Do not cheat and make sure you follow the rules carefully if you want your vote to count.
1.  Do not vote for the same project twice. You can vote for multiple projects but do not repeat the same project, our voting system won’t allow that.
2.  Make sure you spell the name of the project correctly. Our bots don't count your vote if you misspell the name.
3.  Don’t spam, remain polite and listen to the admins. Offenders will be banned and votes revoked.

Competition starts when voting bot goes live on July 12th 18.00 UTC+8 and run until July 15th 18.00 UTC+8.

Activity: 672
Merit: 124
New PRiVCY Trading competition in!

On your marks....Get your bots ready....Trade!

I think these competitions are a fantastic idea. I participated in the first one, and will most likely get involved with this one as well.
Activity: 57
Let's not forget to vote for Privcy in kucoin to get the Privcy coin listed in the exchange. Let's do this cos I know we can.
How to vote for Kucoin is there a list of rules for this?
vote privcy here Telegram Group https://t.me/KuCoin_Telegram_Competition
Let's not forget to vote for Privcy in kucoin to get the Privcy coin listed in the exchange. Let's do this cos I know we can.
check in the discord.. you will see how to vote.. its very simple
Activity: 229
Merit: 3
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 5

Yeah, there are many supporters but very little vote has been given in kucoin
Activity: 336
Merit: 31
Activity: 139
Still, despite the fact that so few voted, I hope that this will be done by someone who did not and the project will rise higher in the table. The first place with such an amount of course not to take, but even from the fact that it will be higher in the table will be good for everyone. So they pay more attention to him.
Jump to: