Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 256. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 142
Top 50 projects:
1st. LockTrip - 3152 votes
2nd. SilentNotary - 2940 votes
3rd. apollo - 2390 votes
4th. Dropil - 1409 votes
5th. Nexty - 1340 votes
6th. BITCOIN TOKEN - 1065 votes
7th. HYDRO - 854 votes
8th. Bethereum - 788 votes
9th. Storiqa - 786 votes
10th. NOBS Crypto - 734 votes
11th. Electra - 592 votes
12th. Bitwhite - 582 votes
13th. BRICKBLOCK - 564 votes
14th. Bitcoin Private - 546 votes
15th. NextPakk - 488 votes
16th. Crypterium - 448 votes
17th. Sancoj - 444 votes
18th. Ink protocol - 438 votes
19th. PylonNetwork - 398 votes
20th. FRESCO - 365 votes
21st. PRiVCY - 363 votes
22nd. Vexanium - 362 votes
23rd. deex - 355 votes
24th. EBOOST - 350 votes
25th. Arbitraging - 335 votes
26th. Netkoin - 319 votes
27th. Finom - 316 votes
28th. Kryll - 315 votes
29th. Zcoin - 290 votes
30th. No bs crypto - 289 votes
31st. CraftR - 288 votes
32nd. Stakenet - 288 votes
33rd. NIÓBIO CASH - 261 votes
34th. Linda - 259 votes
35th. Docademic - 258 votes
36th. Komodo - 257 votes
37th. BITSUM - 252 votes
38th. NOBS - 248 votes
39th. GPN Coin - 238 votes
40th. Nihilo coin - 238 votes
41st. Loyalcoin - 227 votes
42nd. Pundi X - 212 votes
43rd. Birdchain - 210 votes
44th. Ternio - 210 votes
45th. Universa - 205 votes
46th. COUCHAIN - 198 votes
47th. Action Coin - 188 votes
48th. QUANTUMPAY - 187 votes
49th. DAPS - 184 votes
50th. Elastos - 172 votes
Activity: 325
Merit: 10
So Kucoin, which is a top exchange in my opinion will just list the winner of the coin for free? That would be big.
No, the exchange has other requirements and campaign winners will have to satisfy to get acceptance of Kucoin team to be listed on their platform.
Nevertheless, voting and winning the campaign is the utmost, essential one to be met.
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
Hoping to make it 3 airdrops in a row tomorrow. Good luck everyone.
Activity: 215
Merit: 5
Helios - Parallel blockchain + smart contracts
Goood evening!

Well tomorrow at 12pm est is the cutoff so make sure within the next 13 hours everything is completed. Double check your profile on BCT, like and retweet the newest tweet from Privcy official twitter, I hope you were active in chat and have also sent proof of address to the admins through the .001 transaction. Also don't forget to vote for us on Kucoin as there is a very generous airdrop in store for people that do. Other than that I look forward to checking everyones registration tomorrow and hope for good things.

Have a great night!

Activity: 420
Merit: 142
Just voted for PRiVCY on telegram. I think the instructions in discord are not sufficient. There is no reference to the telegram group. When I saw the #announcement, it says help us win the KuCoin vote. First thing I did was going to kucoin.com, but there is no such competition on their website. I think this is where many discord only users stumble.

Only two people so far who posted proof in #kucoin-giveaway.

We are currently placed 20th with 354 votes. There is a lot of room for improvement
Activity: 215
Merit: 5
Helios - Parallel blockchain + smart contracts
Anyone knows what will be the next exchange (which is more trusted and known) of Privcy coin. Until now, i am not decided on buying in Crex24. Is it really safe to do bulk buying there? I really want to invest because the price is low yet and worried that if it enters a popular exchange, the price may not be affordable anymore to get plenty. This is really hard. 😣

I bought a good amount of Privcy from Crex24 and have had no problems. Withdrawals came through within 5 minutes or less, so I recommend getting some now.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
ok guys this is a genuine one of incentive to go and vote

@everyone Help us win KuCoin vote and share 200 000 PRiV airdrop! All people that post proof of vote will share 200 000 PRiV "KuCoin Special Airdrop" if we win the KuCoin competition. Rally up all the people you know and post your proofs in #kucoin-giveaway ! One vote per person! Votes are opened from July 12th 18.00 UTC+8 and run until July 15th 18.00 UTC+8. Proofs to be submitted by July 16th 16:00 UTC. Airdrop will take place after official announcement from KuCoin.
I have already voted.
I hope more people will participate in the voting process, it's hard
to vote with that lagging bot though.

Voted just now. Can't believe that we're not yet in 1k mark compared to the number of airdrop participants. Let's get this rolling.
Me too. There is still some time for voting.
I hope the other members of the community will join soon.
Just do it  Cheesy
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
So Kucoin, which is a top exchange in my opinion will just list the winner of the coin for free? That would be big.
Activity: 84
LockTrip in first place in the Kucoin competition??

I never even heard of it.

Vote for PRiVCY!

Activity: 49
I just voted, hoping for kucoin listing anywhere this year. Cheesy
Activity: 172
Merit: 10
Almost 300 votes so far. Not bad as result but we can do a way better.
7000 users on Discord, come on guys!
we have 7000 users but airdrop have +1000 member , a lot of member not active and not read news .

almost they don't have account on kucoin exchange to vote .

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

@everyone Help us win KuCoin vote and share 200 000 PRiV airdrop! All people that post proof of vote will share 200 000 PRiV "KuCoin Special Airdrop" if we win the KuCoin competition. Rally up all the people you know and post your proofs in #kucoin-giveaway ! One vote per person! Votes are opened from July 12th 18.00 UTC+8 and run until July 15th 18.00 UTC+8. Proofs to be submitted by July 16th 16:00 UTC. Airdrop will take place after official announcement from KuCoin.
I have already voted.

Voted just now. Can't believe that we're not yet in 1k mark compared to the number of airdrop participants. Let's get this rolling.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Anyone knows what will be the next exchange (which is more trusted and known) of Privcy coin. Until now, i am not decided on buying in Crex24. Is it really safe to do bulk buying there? I really want to invest because the price is low yet and worried that if it enters a popular exchange, the price may not be affordable anymore to get plenty. This is really hard. 😣

Votes are being made to enter kucoin, but you can buy and send them to your wallet where they will remain safer and also apply for the airdrop.
Activity: 174
Merit: 1
Activity: 76
Let's get it done, folks! We can do it. This is Kucoin we are talking about.
Activity: 116
Merit: 3

I have voted already, and I wish all our members do the same to win this poll. This exchange is really important for the growth of PRiVCY.

Lets win this folks!
Activity: 62
Merit: 3

We only had 1k users last airdrop, so at most we can expect around that amount. 
Activity: 59

Where can I vote? Need a link to the post.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
Xio
Activity: 60

I have already voted.
Jump to: