Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 260. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Are you excited for the round 6 Airdrop?  Cool

https://s20.postimg.cc/i1oildci5/AD6.jpg
Ad6 is coming don't forget to follow all the #rules
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
Helios Protocol Operator and Community Manager
A reminder to everyone that you have to send .001 $priv from your REGISTERED PRiVCY wallet to this address: PLZyFVDc7RBw2ztawSmPmNZb8w7N7pwyZY . You can find a tutorial on coin control and change address in #faq on the PRiVCY discord. This is very important that you know how to do this so your .001 $priv gets sent from your registered airdrop address.  Don’t miss out on the next airdrop because of this simple step.
But if my balance is zero, what I have to do?

If you have a 0 balance in your PRiVCY wallet, you can go to the PRiVCY faucet.  Just enter you priv address in the faucet and you’ll receive enough $priv to send the .001 needed. The PRiVCY faucet link can be found in #links on the PRiVCY discord. Or if you want to buy some $priv, it is listed on Crex24 exchange. 
Activity: 645
Merit: 253
Are you excited for the round 6 Airdrop?  Cool

Activity: 229
Merit: 3
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
how long will it take to rank up from newbie to jr member?
If you post regularly, then 4 weeks will do it. I think they rank up every 14 days and you will need at least 28 activity points to rank up to Jr. Member.
Probably less than four weeks. Four weeks is for members who just sign up.
Activity: 119
I really trust this project. Very good things are waiting for us in the near future. I am following closely Privcy  Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 48
kucoin exchange is good exchange but i think we need more time , more  exchange before pricoin will listed on this exchange .

if privcy has been listed on kucoin exchange , the price would have   fly to moon  .

Kucoin very good exchange. For now there is not much circulating supply. After airdrops are over we can list on more exchanges. We have to establish more user base.
Activity: 172
kucoin exchange is good exchange but i think we need more time , more  exchange before pricoin will listed on this exchange .

if privcy has been listed on kucoin exchange , the price would have   fly to moon  .
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
Today I checked the status and saw the message BANNED MULTIPLE ACC. What is the reason for this? I do not have multi-accounts. I regret that I spent time on this company.

Maybe its mistake, check with admins.
Admins do not answer. If they do not respond today I will remove the signature and forget this project as a terrible dream.

Check the #support-center channel in Discord. Just because you get a Banned status doesn't mean the project is terrible.
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
If you post regularly, then 4 weeks will do it. I think they rank up every 14 days and you will need at least 28 activity points to rank up to Jr. Member.
Activity: 57
I hope to get coins this time.
in my opinion everything was right!
If you do everything right you will be good Smiley
Activity: 13
Activity: 139
Thank you very much for the information related to the zero balance. Everything turned out to be very simple and understandable. As such, I did not find information in discord, apparently I was looking badly, but now there are no problems and difficulties to do everything right and not to fall out from the distribution to those who do not yet have a single token and who entered the project after only a few rounds
Activity: 118
Passion brought Us here....
Wow, just got to know about this project, I can see it's a success already, thumbs up dev, and the versatile community
Activity: 232
Merit: 13
PRiVCY -Mod
For developers team ,what is the progress on coinmarketcap status adding priv to the list ?
Thanks

Not a dev, but CMC listing requires trading volumes of 100k USD equivalent or more for a period of at least 7 days afaik.

Which is the average trade volume of PRiVCY at the moment? Is it rising or constant?

The volume is constant with peaks around the Airdrop days, these are the good days to buy some at sharp prices! You can follow the price and volume movements yourself at CREX24 exchange.
Activity: 215
Merit: 1
can't wait for holder bonuses to take in affect, if anyone has problems with their wallets or registration for the airdrop, please don't hesitate to ask mods or support for help in discord, they are available there more often, but please reread the #rules in discord first before asking as it saves time, as there are alot of users to help out.
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
For developers team ,what is the progress on coinmarketcap status adding priv to the list ?
Thanks

Not a dev, but CMC listing requires trading volumes of 100k USD equivalent or more for a period of at least 7 days afaik.

Which is the average trade volume of PRiVCY at the moment? Is it rising or constant?
Activity: 75
Great things starts with humble beginnings. This is what I saw in PRIVCY, you will never know how big it is if you will see their project, you will thought of a simple project but when you see what's hidden inside, you will see how big it is and with a powerful features that you could imagine as an amazing project it is.
I agree with you. The community is growing very fast and I've never been in a Discord server before where the users are active 24/7. There're interesting giveaways, quizzes, rewards for active members and I can already see that we're like one big family, supporting each other and helping the coin succeed.
It's great that privcy team started airdrop for holders.And I think price will increase soon.And community become stronger.
Activity: 41
Make sure you use the coin control features and change the custom address to your AD address when sending out coins to avoid the change being sent to a random address (within the wallet).

And if you think coin control is too complex/confusing, just send 0,001 PRIV to the address mentioned (without using coin control).

Then check https://explorer.privcy.io/ and you will see that your coins are no longer in your airdrop address (this is intentional, your change just moved to a new address in your wallet).

Then transfer all your PRIV back to your airdrop wallet.

To be extra safe, always check your wallet balance on https://explorer.privcy.io/ afterwards.

This has me worried. Are you saying that my coins will be sent to a different address than my AD address? What happens if my computer dies, but I have the private key? Will I lose those coins?

No, you won't.
You should also backup your wallet also, not only private keys.

Thank you. I'll just use the coin control features so that the "Change Address" is my AD address.
copper member
Activity: 94
All of the graphics on the theme-giveaway page of the PRiVCY Discord channel https://discordapp.com/channels/440711503415476224/452133066845192203 are there for everyone on the team to use to spread the word about PRiVCY. So please feel free to use them on Facebook, Twitter and any other social media outlets. Here's a new one from me, inspired by the UK PRiVCY fans. Get on board the PRiVCY train now!  Smiley

Activity: 227
Merit: 26
PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵
I hope to get coins this time.
in my opinion everything was right!

Your profile looks fine. As long as you make sure to retweet at LEAST one of our official tweets, and also be active in discord through out the week and you should be fine.

Just make note of the new rule about sending .001 to the specified address and make sure you verify your wallet too. We have also soft-implemented hodling rules for AD6.

Always be up-to-date with #announcements and #rules in discord, check #faq if you need help and if you cant find your answer there visit the #support-center channel.
Jump to: