Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 264. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 104
Make sure you use the coin control features and change the custom address to your AD address when sending out coins to avoid the change being sent to a random address (within the wallet).

And if you think coin control is too complex/confusing, just send 0,001 PRIV to the address mentioned (without using coin control).

Then check https://explorer.privcy.io/ and you will see that your coins are no longer in your airdrop address (this is intentional, your change just moved to a new address in your wallet).

Then transfer all your PRIV back to your airdrop wallet.

To be extra safe, always check your wallet balance on https://explorer.privcy.io/ afterwards.

Mmmm I don't like your suggestion to be honest!
Coin control is really easy to use!
Activity: 420
Merit: 142
Make sure you use the coin control features and change the custom address to your AD address when sending out coins to avoid the change being sent to a random address (within the wallet).

And if you think coin control is too complex/confusing, just send 0,001 PRIV to the address mentioned (without using coin control).

Then check https://explorer.privcy.io/ and you will see that your coins are no longer in your airdrop address (this is intentional, your change just moved to a new address in your wallet).

Then transfer all your PRIV back to your airdrop wallet.

To be extra safe, always check your wallet balance on https://explorer.privcy.io/ afterwards.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

7/10/2018 PRiVCY Coin Community Market Watch

Hello everyone, Welcome to PRiVCY Coin Market Watch. On this article we will tackle the current price movement of PRiVCY coin in the open market and comparing the current market performance from the last week performance...READ MORE

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
hello,

first q:

I have sent the 0.001 PRiV to the provided address PLZyFVDc7RBw2ztawSmPmNZb8w7N7pwyZY, here is the tx ID - af8d7b1ded837e1034d9cafc34964a4d89e122f91597a85ae7c37ec3bb09a0f6-000 but the bot when I am searching for my !status is not showing the address, so untill than I am not qualified right? what can I do to solve this issue?

second q:

with the previous issue solved &hodling at least a half of my airdropped ammount on my wallet I am fully qualified for the next AD?
there are no more mandatory things I should do?
The checking of !status 12hours before airdrop Smiley be patient you will be accepted if you do everything right  Wink
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
My wallet got corrupted after using coin control feature for sending 0.001 to address mentioned in rules in discord.   I tried repairwallet without success, but importing private key to a new wallet worked. I missed airdrop #5, cannot miss #6.
It is really strange, I'm always use coin control and never have such problems. How wallet was corrupted, what error was, can you give us snapshot?
I'm think you have problem with hard drive, or your database was corrupted if wallet was closed from task manager, need more information.

What happened to me was while using coin control feature and sending 0.001 PriVCY, I mistakenly pasted another address of my wallet (which was not my airdrop address) at custom change address.  Realizing I did a mistake, I tried again with now my correct airdrop address at custom change address.  After this, my wallet became conflicted.  I tried repairwallet but it did not work.  So, what I did was just dump private key and then imported that to my new wallet (after backing up the wallet and closing the PriVCY wallet application and deleting the old wallet.dat file from %appdata%/roaming/PriVCY folder).  

Now I think my wallet is okay, but my wallet still shows different balances on my desktop wallet and explorer.
Activity: 86
I'm really happy for the new holding rules. These new rules could help PRiV price to be more stable and increase its trusting.
I hope for a new exchange soon, I like Crex24 but we need to be on more vectors.
Activity: 116
I don't understans about airdrop for holders.Do I have to be  still active on bct and discord to qualify? Or i just need to hold a certain amount of privcy?
In our Discord channel you can find everything... btw you have to be active on bct and discord.
Activity: 296
Merit: 10
For fast, easy and safe transactions is what you're looking for? PRIVCY is the answer, it has these unique features of a wallet that offers you stealth address and very efficient when it comes to sending and receiving tokens. What I love to this amazing project is that there is a total security with your PRIVCY tokens. A great feature to be safe.
It's a great project indeed, but please people: learn the difference between a coin and a token  Cheesy PRiVCY is NOT a token. You can learn more in the #specifications channel in our Discord: https://discord.gg/D6Xb8Xy
I was trying to explain that to people but they just don't listen. Cheesy
Activity: 171
For fast, easy and safe transactions is what you're looking for? PRIVCY is the answer, it has these unique features of a wallet that offers you stealth address and very efficient when it comes to sending and receiving tokens. What I love to this amazing project is that there is a total security with your PRIVCY tokens. A great feature to be safe.
It's a great project indeed, but please people: learn the difference between a coin and a token  Cheesy PRiVCY is NOT a token. You can learn more in the #specifications channel in our Discord: https://discord.gg/D6Xb8Xy
I don't just know why most people keep making such mistake even the members sometimes do that as well I wouldn't be surprised if that guy is actually a member and it's not as if they don't know that it's a coin but just because of they've been involved in lots of token project they get use to using the word token lol
Activity: 112
the rules have changed for the next airdrop. please make sure you read them to avoid disappointment. and don't forget,if you rank up here you will need to update your signature too

We do NOT allow exchange addresses to participate in the airdrop. To eliminate exchange addresses everyone needs to send 0.001 PRiV from their registered airdrop address to PLZyFVDc7RBw2ztawSmPmNZb8w7N7pwyZY (you only need to send this once)
For AD6 send before 13th July 2018, 16:00 UTC

this means, every single member, not just those who WERE using exchange addresses. this is to prove your address is not an exchange address and is because you can't send less than 0.2 from an exchange
Actually, I sent a .001 privcy to such address but did not accept so now I repeat that I sent by using coin control and successful.

That's really important! You need to use the coin control feature when sending that amount!
A lot of users are "just sending" that amount without selecting the correct input..
Activity: 136
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Activity: 84
New faucet face-lift?  I'm in!

https://faucet.privcy.io/

Worked like a charm!  Thanks Privcy!

(Now I just have to remember to turn it on every 24 hrs....)
Activity: 224
I happy to part this Bitcoin Forum
the rules have changed for the next airdrop. please make sure you read them to avoid disappointment. and don't forget,if you rank up here you will need to update your signature too

We do NOT allow exchange addresses to participate in the airdrop. To eliminate exchange addresses everyone needs to send 0.001 PRiV from their registered airdrop address to PLZyFVDc7RBw2ztawSmPmNZb8w7N7pwyZY (you only need to send this once)
For AD6 send before 13th July 2018, 16:00 UTC

this means, every single member, not just those who WERE using exchange addresses. this is to prove your address is not an exchange address and is because you can't send less than 0.2 from an exchange
Actually, I sent a .001 privcy to such address but did not accept so now I repeat that I sent by using coin control and successful.
Activity: 287
Merit: 114
I don't understans about airdrop for holders.Do I have to be  still active on bct and discord to qualify? Or i just need to hold a certain amount of privcy?
Yes, you need follow old rules, we just add HODL rules.
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
Made a signature already. How to qualify to next drop.
go to discord and read the rules. all will be revealed
Activity: 7
Made a signature already. How to qualify to next drop.
Activity: 75
Activity: 233
Merit: 1
Hello everyone do not forget the #rules from AD6  Grin And #hold your coins!  Wink Cheesy
ofcourse we hold, because hold is the only one way to go moon with PRiVCY Coin. Cheesy
Activity: 287
Merit: 114
My wallet got corrupted after using coin control feature for sending 0.001 to address mentioned in rules in discord.   I tried repairwallet without success, but importing private key to a new wallet worked. I missed airdrop #5, cannot miss #6.
It is really strange, I'm always use coin control and never have such problems. How wallet was corrupted, what error was, can you give us snapshot?
I'm think you have problem with hard drive, or your database was corrupted if wallet was closed from task manager, need more information.
Activity: 261
Merit: 11
Campaign Manager - PM
I am done sending 0.001 from my address and i didn't encounter any issues or bug on using the new wallet. im using coin control so no worries if the coin goes missing into brandnew change address.
Jump to: