Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 330. (Read 127370 times)

Activity: 271
Merit: 101
10 percent POS rate isn't to bad, there are so many other coins out there that are like 100%  or 1000%, do people really think that those coins wont flood the market with that many.
10 percent is reasonable any higher and you have a problem. If it reduces every year then you have an even better control over the price too. I personally think over time it should get towards 2% or 1 percent so that the POS mechanism still works.

agreed. I have seen dozens of coins like B3Coin EMBERCOIN etc... which has astronomically High PoS just crash and burn as soon as no new investors join them. 10% is reasonable enough to sustain this coins steady growth.

Coins with high inflation are doomed on failure. It is impossible to keep stable price. Only way to keep the price is to burn them on usage. But then, nobody would use them. Smiley
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
exactly like on deep onion you cannot stand a critic from the community and you already deleted my post. if you will do it again i will lunch a scam accusation against you.
Please don't take it personal. We do accept critic, if you do write it, please make sure it's do not contain any dirty language types or insulting towards community. But we will not delete it. We just delete right now messages which can get us in trouble. Few times we got thread deleted and we don't want to get it deleted again.

Yeah i hope your true to your word .I hate how deeponion turned  into .They might as well call it censor  coin .I saw a topic on there forum it was hilarious asking where was everybody ..Well the mods banned almost everybody who was on the forum /telegram also .They also bought a bunch of telegram bots to make there telegram seem huge  .Unless you commenting lambo to the moon u will get banned.

People who are concern about privacy also like free speech .Unless  someone is spamming i feel they should be able to post whatever they hell they what about the project and voice there opinion .Lets not go down the deeponion root .Free and open speech should be respected
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
Airdrop details only in discord ?
I don't use it.

Why not using discord? It's very easy and much more professional than telegram I think. Devs are very helpfull and active there. You're missing something great. Pitty :-(
i didn't use discord either. now i love it. prefer it to a forum as it's live chat. questions get answered straight away
I agree with them in Discord it is easy to use than telegram we can communicate all and there are rooms for different languages  Smiley
Activity: 228
Merit: 1
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/RWPEsRa
Are there any plans for a cryptopia listing in the future? Smiley
I like Cryptopia. It has been one of my most used Exchange and most of my coins are deposited there. Hopefully, it would be one of the first exchanges that will list PRiVCY.

Cryptopia in my experience is the most friendly exchange for me. easily to navigate and to use. i hope to that Privcy will be listed in Cryptopia. but the listing fee is very expensive, i wish cryptopia will have a voting list.... Smiley Smiley
Activity: 246
Merit: 10
AHQ3sd23QnVDzo8DqEQnhbJyYJhUSuwbmU
I like Cryptopia. It has been one of my most used Exchange and most of my coins are deposited there. Hopefully, it would be one of the first exchanges that will list PRiVCY.
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
I don't use it.

Why not using discord? It's very easy and much more professional than telegram I think. Devs are very helpfull and active there. You're missing something great. Pitty :-(
i didn't use discord either. now i love it. prefer it to a forum as it's live chat. questions get answered straight away
Activity: 121
Merit: 3
I don't use it.

Activity: 553
Merit: 500
Help us to get listed on 2 Exchanges

Vote for Shardax listing:
https://shardax.com/listing/coin.php?coin=PRiVCY

Vote for Next.Exchange listing:
https://next.exchange/suggestions/privcy---priv-

Remember that you can vote every 24 hours!

Keep it going!
I used to vote for shardax.com every 24 h encouraging all supporter to do the same also mods shall try to fill in application for kucoin.com & cryptopia.co.nz , more exchanges means more volume for privacy .
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
I don't use it.

yes, you also have to do the registration through the discord bot.
Activity: 1622
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
I don't use it.
Activity: 261
Merit: 11
Campaign Manager - PM
I am posting this as a proof that i have the address on my profile and updated signature with the new ANN LINK

https://imgur.com/a/oBAWSC3

Just in case they skip me again for the airdrop. at least here i have a concrete proof Cheesy

Please quote my post. thanks!

**EDIT
I also Archive this post for further fool proofing. http://archive.is/KCDsa
Activity: 300
Thanks for new topic!
The project is also wonderful.
Airdrop is also doing well and is striving to acquire members.
I am looking forward to listing on a new exchange.
This coin will moon!

This is really big project I recommend all my friends
For the future i wish this project have amazing plan.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
It's all about the cryptocoins
The roadmap talks about "Applications to new exchanges" in Q4 2018.. but it would indeed be nice to know what exchanges are on their wishlist.
@team?
Activity: 153
10 percent POS rate isn't to bad, there are so many other coins out there that are like 100%  or 1000%, do people really think that those coins wont flood the market with that many.
10 percent is reasonable any higher and you have a problem. If it reduces every year then you have an even better control over the price too. I personally think over time it should get towards 2% or 1 percent so that the POS mechanism still works.

agreed. I have seen dozens of coins like B3Coin EMBERCOIN etc... which has astronomically High PoS just crash and burn as soon as no new investors join them. 10% is reasonable enough to sustain this coins steady growth.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
It's all about the cryptocoins
Isn't there literally a coin that does this already? A tor coin?
yeah... there is, at least.. there was because currently it's dying a silent death...
Difference with this one is... PRiVCY is not aiming to be used for illegal activities.. just protecting privacy & anonymity..
Which is for me a positive thing and a reason to support this one.
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
Activity: 85
So happy to have the announcement thread back. I believe in this project, I believe in privacy and Privcy and I know that this project will become a game changer in this blockchain industry.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
Help us to get listed on 2 Exchanges

Vote for Shardax listing:
https://shardax.com/listing/coin.php?coin=PRiVCY

Vote for Next.Exchange listing:
https://next.exchange/suggestions/privcy---priv-

Remember that you can vote every 24 hours!

Keep it going!
Activity: 190
Nice to see how the new brand new thread is rapidly filling up with community posts. Let's really hope it won't dissappear again - that would be a real world record in the crypto BCT history.

Yeah, what even happened with first two threads? It's really weird.

BCT mods closed the threads because of spam posts, mainly by newbie members. PRiVCY mods are introducing new guidelines to hopefully drastically reduce the spam
Activity: 135
this project is a scam, in the discordap love only their own. admin art3ds ban, only objectionable. beware of investing here

Wow this is a SCAM COIN ? yes I finally found another one the last SCAM COIN I invested in made me a lot of money .and it’s called ethereum come on dude if it’s s scam get the hell out of here and stop spreading fud like you are some kind of crypto police who the hell cares what you think . Let people take their own  decision . Just because you didn’t get qualified for the airdrops because you probably tried to cheat the system you call it a scam  . Go invest in bitconnect I heard it’s an amazing coin
dude, you write a lot, but superfluous, you do not count) I passed the qualification and got 2 times from bounty, but the admin art3dsm apparently decided that enough and banned the chat discordapp
Don't listen to the FUD guy  Grin he only wasting his time  Wink
Yeah, and you're typing posts) will pass the time, and you'll be like me, wait
Jump to: