Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 329. (Read 127370 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 10
Why is this thread getting deleted again and again ?
Do you believe that yourself? a month later I'll ask you about your opinion
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Are there any plans for a cryptopia listing in the future? Smiley
I like Cryptopia. It has been one of my most used Exchange and most of my coins are deposited there. Hopefully, it would be one of the first exchanges that will list PRiVCY.

Cryptopia in my experience is the most friendly exchange for me. easily to navigate and to use. i hope to that Privcy will be listed in Cryptopia. but the listing fee is very expensive, i wish cryptopia will have a voting list.... Smiley Smiley

I prefer kucoin, has a great future this exchange, cryptopia on the other hand transactions are very slow, sometimes they take a long time, that problem I have not had with kucoin, but the more exchange the better, they should also put it in yobit that ultimately manages large volumes
Activity: 420
Merit: 142
Where can I sign up for the bounty program?

There are various giveaways on discord. Be quick, most of them only allow a limited number of participants.
Activity: 143
Hi!

Few questions about the "holders group" from round 10 :

- Is it our number of PRIVs that will define us as a holder ?
- Are we allowed to scalp ? Will you check the movements on the wallet to find the "true holders" ?
- Will a user who has simply hold since the 1st round, without purchase of additional PRIV be considered as holder?

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

Join the discord and read the airdrop rules, but hurry!!
Activity: 443
Merit: 13
Activity: 24
i thinks this project will famous in the future

Also u guys should reconsider newbs joining  .Case in point  Grin b .Also most newbs will be be multi accounts just trying to cheat to get more coins .

If are allowing newbs they should go through extra steps like having a valid facebook account with over 500 friends .That should cut down on the multis

Hi,you sound like a selfish and mean person !not all newbies ar bad,not all advanced members are good!just give everybody a chance to join by the rules and be a good community supporter ,have'nt you been a newbie someday! 500 friends ?really ?you don't even have them in your daily geeky life?or you just want more privcy coins for ya?
Pathetic!
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
I just hoping that this projects will expand to all the top exchanges.
And may this community will be the awesome and helpful community.
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

we fell foul of the bct rules. we have changed some rules and removed some old giveaway's that went against the rules here. so we should be good now
Activity: 773
Merit: 255
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I have a couple of questions relating to PRiVCY

1. I see the coin is already listed on CREX, this is new to me - am I reading it right that to even withdraw from that site you have to upload your details/passport etc or have I got that wrong?

2. I'm quite interested in staking but am a total noob (the closest I got was Gridcoin) - how many PRiVCY coins do you need to stake and how long are the locked up for?
1.: I never enterd any personal details on crex24. I think you will need the details if you want to deposit/withdraw FIAT (EUR/USD) but not for coins.

2.: For staking, the more coins you have in your wallet the more you will stake. for staking make sure your wallet is UNLOCKED and online 24/7. these coins aren't locked. with the coins from the last AD i stake aprox. every 2 days.
Activity: 430
Merit: 22
Professional user
Is my signature right?
I continue to re-tweet all the posts of privacy coin but it continue to say im missing these tweets. Dont wanna miss the chanche again, Mr and Mrs .  Sad

Cryptopia fee listing is too high , i heard they ask 14 btc. better one is crypto bridge , or cheap one
Activity: 39
I have a couple of questions relating to PRiVCY

1. I see the coin is already listed on CREX, this is new to me - am I reading it right that to even withdraw from that site you have to upload your details/passport etc or have I got that wrong?

2. I'm quite interested in staking but am a total noob (the closest I got was Gridcoin) - how many PRiVCY coins do you need to stake and how long are the locked up for?

Also u guys should reconsider newbs joining  .Case in point  Grin b .Also most newbs will be be multi accounts just trying to cheat to get more coins .

If are allowing newbs they should go through extra steps like having a valid facebook account with over 500 friends .That should cut down on the multis
and I have an acc in the fb and 3 more groups, so I think a good option to talk about the admin discordapp art3dsm
Activity: 138
Merit: 1

Facebook is not really an option, i personally do not have a facebook account. i deleted it some months ago...
Best option is to just not allow newbie accounts IMO. It stinks to discover a project and not be able to participate because you're new, but it'll motivate people that are genuinely interested to spend some time on the forum and learn and it'll keep away scammers
Activity: 770
Merit: 9
Anyone who doubts the power of Discord needs to stop by the PRiVCY groups and have a look.  The community is exploding.

After filtering out the initial tidal wave of cheaters for the airdrops, the group is steadily and organically growing in a way that should attract any investor that is paying attention.

It doesn't matter if there are other privacy based coins.  THIS is the one that is getting everyone's attention.

Take 15 minutes to read over their material and you will notice the forward thinking too.  I believe the PRiVCY coin is poised to surprise everyone in the crypto-sphere, even the developers!
Activity: 882
Merit: 14

Facebook is not really an option, i personally do not have a facebook account. i deleted it some months ago...
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Activity: 296

Please make longer posts because posts like yours are considered as spam and it might get deleted Cheesy
exactly, we need quality posts and people discuss things, not just cheering for the project or spreading FUD Cheesy
Airdrop details only in discord ?
I don't use it.

Why not using discord? It's very easy and much more professional than telegram I think. Devs are very helpfull and active there. You're missing something great. Pitty :-(
i didn't use discord either. now i love it. prefer it to a forum as it's live chat. questions get answered straight away
Same here and I love it! It's a great platform especially for crypto communities and way better and organized than Telegram. You should definitely learn how to use it Smiley
I also liked it and it was excellent, until the admin discordapp art3dsm did not give the ban. The main thing I apologized, but he decided the king was right in his own way, according to the queens.
Jump to: