Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 37. (Read 127450 times)

Activity: 389
Merit: 103
Sorry about our gaming twitch channel being inactive this week because the broadcaster (me) was doing IRL activities (travel) and having issues related to internet connection, we can do livestream on saturday or sunday midnight (GMT+8) but we still planning if we should continue Dota 2 Tournament or not (because it always postponed or cancelled due to lack of participants to do 5 vs 5 teams and also apologize due to this).

I hope anyone will understand in our situation we are facing right now, we will stream another Rules of Survival if the team is free and/or ready to do gameplays. Thank you very much and have a good day!
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
Helios Protocol Operator and Community Manager
Damn I am too late for the party. but still 3 more to go
Yea you’re a little late, but better late than never. You can still pick up a some priv from the airdrops and the price is still way undervalued so you can always look at picking some up on Crex24.   
Activity: 215
Merit: 5
Helios - Parallel blockchain + smart contracts

Still a very good price if you want to buy some PRIV, and get the final 3 rounds of airdrop

Heck yeah it is, tomorrow is payday so I plan on picking up a few more at these prices. Accumulate now and be happy later! I hope you all are double checking everything for tomorrow, only a few more left so make them count!
Activity: 17
Merit: 0

Still a very good price if you want to buy some PRIV, and get the final 3 rounds of airdrop
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Activity: 229
Merit: 3
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
I think for a coin like Privcy we should focus in finding mostly exchanges that will not ask for KYC.
Activity: 180
Vote now for PRiV

https://txbit.io/Coin#voting-head   

https://coindeal.com/vote

https://www.coinpulse.io/   
https://request.coinpulse.io/?q=Priv#controls   (clik here to go directly to PRiVCY Voting)

https://numex.exchange/vote/

https://www.coinex.com/vote

http://aiodex.com/

Make sure to provide screenshots for proof in 5 votes or more txtbit and coindeal then upload it in discord PRiVCY #proof-vote-club
Post here your address #privcy-vote-club

Your time and effort in voting is highly appreciated.
Voting going in simultaneously i manage to complete voting as per this week 6 each for coindeal and tixbit and 1 vote to coinpulse it come in late to me but i know we winning all exchanges where we are voting pricvy community we are the best.
Very good job voting!   Keep up the good work.  With our entire community voting we should definitely be able to win these exchanges. Everyone in the community should spend a minute or two to vote everyday. This would help all of us that hodl and believe in PRiVCY. Unfortunately, one downfall is that with coindeal, members from the USA cannot vote. 
Activity: 234
Merit: 1
Voting going in simultaneously i manage to complete voting as per this week 6 each for coindeal and tixbit and 1 vote to coinpulse it come in late to me but i know we winning all exchanges where we are voting pricvy community we are the best.
Activity: 758
Merit: 250
Time flies so fast, The airdrop is almost done and the community still growing. Dumpers are already out of the picture and what's left is the true project believer.
Yep, but it's still likely that more outings will come by the end of AD 20! But there will be good news too! The market has absorbed well the dumpers' coins and the number of participants has reduced and will probably reduce because there were some demands this week.
Everyone, we are roughly 22 hours before the registration deadline/cutoff , so please do some checks if you comply with the rules for round 18.

The complete requirements are in the pinned message in discord #general channel
The mandatory retweets and likes are found in discord #rules channel

And of course keep voting  Wink

If you need help just ask in discord #support-center

Good luck
People should really appreciate this kind of posts especially in this thread. I've been seeing many angry chats in the Discord channel from the past weeks because they didn't "receive" their bounties and upon checking, they didn't meet the minimum requirements for it. Honestly, the requirements are really easy to do and it is very easy to attain these bounties but many people are being lazy and stayed misinformed about the changes in rules.

This type of posts help people be aware of what they need to do before the cutoff. A constant reminder such like this will definitely increase the amount of people receiving their rewards.
/quote]
Well said buddy!  The rules to receive the airdrops are not very complicated. The tasks that are set in rules are to help expand our community and help the project as a whole. There are constant reminders to follow the rules or to make sure they retweeted or voted.  That being said.   Everyone double check that you’ve been active and followed all the rules so you can participate in the next airdrop!!
Everyone, we are roughly 22 hours before the registration deadline/cutoff , so please do some checks if you comply with the rules for round 18.

And of course keep voting  Wink

Good luck
People should really appreciate this kind of posts especially in this thread. I've been seeing many angry chats in the Discord channel from the past weeks because they didn't "receive" their bounties and upon checking, they didn't meet the minimum requirements for it. Honestly, the requirements are really easy to do and it is very easy to attain these bounties but many people are being lazy and stayed misinformed about the changes in rules.

This type of posts help people be aware of what they need to do before the cutoff. A constant reminder such like this will definitely increase the amount of people receiving their rewards.

The demand is really very light, but due to inattention, some make mistakes. I do not think that people are lazy and do not want to complete the task. Simply, there are those who do not speak English very well and use translators, and translators do not translate 100%.
/quote]
Activity: 644
Merit: 272
That txbit.io exchange is kinda funny. Their voting message says "1 vote per 24h", but their timer checker seems to work on 26h basis and not 24h. If the timer is giving them issues, how do they expect to implement more complicated stuff, you know, like an exchange.  Cheesy
Activity: 194
Merit: 0

Good luck

The demand is really very light, but due to inattention, some make mistakes. I do not think that people are lazy and do not want to complete the task. Simply, there are those who do not speak English very well and use translators, and translators do not translate 100%.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100

thanks a lot! better look out for another tweet before cutoff. I once forgot to retweet a tweet that was posted some hours before cutoff  Sad and dont forget to vote ! txbit is mandatory!
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip

Good luck

Activity: 147
Merit: 4
Lists of exchanges to vote for Privcy

https://mobile.twitter.com/PRiVCY_COIN/status/1047710079288582145

Don't forget to retweet.
Aw, thanks! I'm voting everyday, but not all voting in this list. Will try to make more)) all of us must do this for promoting our coin

Aye, Thanks for helpin, we really appreciate it you helping us out, remember every vote counts )
Activity: 232
Merit: 13
PRiVCY -Mod

Good luck
Activity: 112
Merit: 6
Maybe vote enough vote on Coindeal as well as Txbit 5 times, i look forward to reaching 10k Priv. Hold until Lunar Year in 2019 to see what happen with Privcy in that time.  Wink Wink
You are holding a good amount and i heard that team was thinking to airdrop those people for some weeks who are holding 10k or more

The extended airdrops have been announced, check the Discord out buddy!  Cool Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: