Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 36. (Read 127450 times)

Activity: 362
Merit: 7
I will like to ask, is voting part of the mandatory activities for this week AD?
voting on txbit is mandatory yes. 5 x

I posted pics of my coindeal and txbit in the proof vote club, will that count as vote for txbit alone? Smiley
Activity: 234
Merit: 1
great news for pricvy community  its what we have been waiting patiently for, and finally, it arrives another platform to explore this project
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
 FORUM LAUNCH IN 22 HOURS 

We are glad to announce that after some hard work these last weeks
PRiVCY Forum is ready to be your new home!

Saturday october 6th at 16:00 UCT Forum will be opened for registration!

* Some giveaways are ready to be entered there 
 * Introduce yourself if you like
 * Post some funny memes
 * or just visit your local language section 

We will add more features, giveaways and bounties the coming weeks.

We hope you like your new home! Enjoy

PRiVCY-Team
Activity: 348
Merit: 22
OFFICIAL PRIVCY FORUM LAUNCHING IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS, BE READY GUYS Cheesy

Glad to see real progress being made for this coin and its community.
Activity: 147
Merit: 4
OFFICIAL PRIVCY FORUM LAUNCHING IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS, BE READY GUYS Cheesy
Activity: 123
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Only 1 hour left before AD18 cutoff. 
Everyone, please check all mandatory retweets on this week:
https://twitter.com/PRiVCY_COIN/status/1046418263339487233
https://twitter.com/PRiVCY_COIN/status/1047452304667025408
https://twitter.com/PRiVCY_COIN/status/1047710079288582145

Or check #rules channel on Discord.
Done. Hope you get from this AD to replenish that of last  AD
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
Only 1 hour left before AD18 cutoff.  
Everyone, please check all mandatory retweets on this week:
https://twitter.com/PRiVCY_COIN/status/1046418263339487233
https://twitter.com/PRiVCY_COIN/status/1047452304667025408
https://twitter.com/PRiVCY_COIN/status/1047710079288582145

Or check #rules channel on Discord.

Done on those retweets. Also done on txbit.io voting requirements for this airdrop week. Hopefully everything's good to go.
Activity: 287
Merit: 114
Activity: 389
Merit: 103
Any Mobile Legends players here? We are playing the game and testing if we can do tournaments so there's no hassle to join (going internet shop, going home, etc...) please suggest Mobile Legends in our Discord chat #privcy-gaming and post there. We want many players to join not only the PRiVCY Gaming Team, we want to enjoy ourselves and get rewarded for joining in our tournament. Please seek @xsinx for more info and also wait for our announcements. Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
I will like to ask, is voting part of the mandatory activities for this week AD?
voting on txbit is mandatory yes. 5 x
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
Helios Protocol Operator and Community Manager
Yes, you must vote for PRiVCY on txbit Exchange and show proof of votes. Check out the #rules channel in discord.
Activity: 134
Helios Protocol Operator and Community Manager
Nearly the end of the 3rd last AD rocking up.   Good luck to all that are still active and made through the Airdrops so far.

If Twitter posts and re-tweets are anything to go by it looks like a little over 400 people will likely be eligible for AD18, Smiley   

I hope more folk participate in the discord proof of vote channel as it will ultimately benefit all PRiV holders Smiley
Twitter is an indicator and unfortunately there are participants that forget to retweet every week. However, if you are in the Proof Of Vote Club, the retweets are not a requirement. So it’s very likely that there will be more people accepted than the retweet numbers indicated on twitter
Activity: 123
Activity: 214
Here comes the end of another AD week. Check your entry again. Its gonna end in fee hours time.
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
I think it is a good idea to relate PRiVCY's vote to airdrop.
And airdrop which utilizes this idea will increase to other coins.
I had to vote 5 times this time and post a screenshot.
Just because of the system of the polling place, or error, it seems that it may be impossible to take a screen shot well. There are also deficiencies of timer checkers.
I feel that 5 postings are a bit large, is not it enough for 4 times?
It does not mean that you do not vote another 4 times.
We vote enough for 5 times.
Considering the trouble of the posting site, maybe only 4 times of posting screenshots is good. Roll Eyes
Activity: 187
Damn I am too late for the party. but still 3 more to go

If you manage to get at least 10K coins you can then go on taking little airdrops also for the following months. That is another party..
Activity: 140
Merit: 3
Nearly the end of the 3rd last AD rocking up.   Good luck to all that are still active and made through the Airdrops so far.

If Twitter posts and re-tweets are anything to go by it looks like a little over 400 people will likely be eligible for AD18, Smiley  

I hope more folk participate in the discord proof of vote channel as it will ultimately benefit all PRiV holders Smiley

I wish exactly the same for the better of this project. The community should be more proactive in voting for Privcy to get listed on another big exchanges.
Activity: 362
Merit: 7
Nearly the end of the 3rd last AD rocking up.   Good luck to all that are still active and made through the Airdrops so far.

Activity: 115
Activity: 215
Merit: 5
Helios - Parallel blockchain + smart contracts
Damn I am too late for the party. but still 3 more to go
Yea you’re a little late, but better late than never. You can still pick up a some priv from the airdrops and the price is still way undervalued so you can always look at picking some up on Crex24.   

You are late for this week but there are still 2 more after this to go. My best piece of advice would be to take a look at chat on Saturday and find out where other went wrong and try no to do what they did. Just follow the rules and you'll be fine!
Pages:
Jump to: