Author

Topic: [ANN][PRT] Particle | CPU/GPU, Fast, Easy Mine, * NO PREMINE * | Official Thread - page 112. (Read 354253 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
PrTypqYj1BCwM2LugqU4DzpyiFkH7zrVL6
Activity: 826
Merit: 102
try our best to make P much better and grow with P Cool
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Patience is a rare virtue in crypto apparently

So it seams.

Still, as I've mentioned before, more communication from moonmoon or someone else with more inside knowledge, would be very healthy for community.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Patience is a rare virtue in crypto apparently
Activity: 182

HI,Moonmoon AND all,
Very important!
PRT now price downturn, prices have been falling;
Now to as soon as possible made different Yu QT of new version wallet, even new wallet not perfect, as long as has most basic of features on can, most important of is as soon as possible made to a can publishing and using of new wallet, such to let market on PRT has confidence, to attracted more of people participation came in, PRT of lovers to has took came of has attraction of things to promotion publicity, PRT of price to rose up.
Please tell us the development and deployment plans of the new wallet, we expect different in new version of QT wallet released as soon as possible.
Activity: 26
Activity: 46
Activity: 854
Merit: 510
We will adjust the algorithm again so that mining is a profitable endeavor that people want to do, while having a reasonable distribution over time.

The latest logo from snotty is really growing on me, I like it!  I'll probably do a dev update blog post with a few new screenshots maybe tomorrow or Thursday.  I'm trying to get the "full encapsulation" of the daemon sorted out, it'll just make it easier for new users to not have to worry about it.  All they know is they run the wallet.  deamons and RPC etc. just happens behind the scene.

Thanks for the update ... After 4 hours I finally have 34 connections.   I started mining because the P2Pools was causing too much trouble with my FairQuark wallet.   The difficulty is now around 700.   

The other approach of course is to get the price of particle up.  :-)
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
We will adjust the algorithm again so that mining is a profitable endeavor that people want to do, while having a reasonable distribution over time.

The latest logo from snotty is really growing on me, I like it!  I'll probably do a dev update blog post with a few new screenshots maybe tomorrow or Thursday.  I'm trying to get the "full encapsulation" of the daemon sorted out, it'll just make it easier for new users to not have to worry about it.  All they know is they run the wallet.  deamons and RPC etc. just happens behind the scene.
Activity: 854
Merit: 510
The health of the particle network is continuing to degrade.   I'm actually having a hard time getting the wallet up.   

So what are the plans to address the mining issues?   The reward for mining now is so low, the network will continue to degrade.   If you are not careful there won't be any particle coin.   
Activity: 46
took me a while to see "the coke" and thought the narration referred to the good ole coke lol. I was like what? ALL that coke (the snow) for 1 prt? That's optimism.
cool
Activity: 182
this version would've been even better!

took me a while to see "the coke" and thought the narration referred to the good ole coke lol. I was like what? ALL that coke (the snow) for 1 prt? That's optimism.

Hahah, this version would've been even better! Smiley

Seems like dev`s forget about PRT. Forum has 402 error, last news... i didn`t see last news Smiley
hey lets all FUD.

Moonmoon posted pretty much daily since saying he was sick. Forums are fine. New algorithm coming. New wallet coming...

New algo ? what algo ?
Don't tell me it will change to scrypt-jane.. that would be awesome.
coin distribution algorithm. .. current mining algorithm is just fine.

Easiest way to follow these kind of things is to search posts by moonmoon on his profile...
Activity: 210
Seems like dev`s forget about PRT. Forum has 402 error, last news... i didn`t see last news Smiley
hey lets all FUD.

Moonmoon posted pretty much daily since saying he was sick. Forums are fine. New algorithm coming. New wallet coming...

New algo ? what algo ?
Don't tell me it will change to scrypt-jane.. that would be awesome.
hey lets all FUD.

Jump to: