Author

Topic: [ANN][PRT] Particle | CPU/GPU, Fast, Easy Mine, * NO PREMINE * | Official Thread - page 113. (Read 354253 times)

Activity: 328
Merit: 250
*Pretends to be MoonMoon*

*SMILEY*

*PRICE GO UP NOW*
hehe
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Snotty I did see the updated mockup and have been working to try and replicate it Cheesy  These graphics and ads are awesome.  I feel like we might start getting some good momentum going Smiley

Moonmoon posted yesterday...   Wink

and after the post PRT value jumped from 252 to 283 Wink
Activity: 336
Snotty I did see the updated mockup and have been working to try and replicate it Cheesy  These graphics and ads are awesome.  I feel like we might start getting some good momentum going Smiley

Moonmoon posted yesterday...   Wink
Activity: 56
I miss those days when moonmoon writed new info about wallet every day Cry
 Hope moonmoon will back to us in near future
yeah... I started reading old forum pages again, just to see moonmoon's posts

joke aside, I believe at least a smiley from moonmoon would raise the PRT price for few % Wink
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
moonmoon isn't well at the moment. I've been mining particle since it began, and from what I've seen moonmoon is a hard working developer who has devoted a great amount of time and effort into Particle, and has even invested his own money into it. That should tell you all you need to know.

Let people dump. I'll be buying more PRT when I have some BTC to spare. This coin has massive potential. It's only sad that so few people can see it.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Seems like dev`s forget about PRT. Forum has 402 error, last news... i didn`t see last news Smiley
He don't forget about PRT , moonmoon warned us that he was still sick, but he had promised to return. All that remains for us this wait and trust. I believe in Moonmoon and will wait him!
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
Seems like dev`s forget about PRT. Forum has 402 error, last news... i didn`t see last news Smiley
I miss those days when moonmoon writed new info about wallet every day Cry
 Hope moonmoon will back to us in near future
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Yeah, moonmoon, feed us with some delicious updates. Don't let our bellies to shrink too much Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
Maybe moonmoon could give us an update again?
Activity: 278
Sent both of you PMs with download link for .ai file. Good luck with your experiments! Smiley

But forgot the font file... It's Neuropol:
http://www.dafont.com/neuropol.font

sorry  i can't open the link from you...
Activity: 182
HI,MOONMOON
Please tell us your wallet development programme
We really need  news about PRT wallet for up price  Cry
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Activity: 44
price of particle coin now is unbelievable low!
Activity: 182
Activity: 238

Great Smiley I've sent you a PM about that...
Activity: 336

In the near future a major push to get on Bter would be a good idea  Wink

"Bter Trader is a FREE desktop crypto-currency trading software developed by Bter.com"

https://bter.com/article/11

Activity: 168
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Very great work @vsmamm!!!
Jump to: