Author

Topic: [ANN][PRT] Particle | CPU/GPU, Fast, Easy Mine, * NO PREMINE * | Official Thread - page 116. (Read 354253 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
guogao open! wait new wallet!  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I like this coin because the wallet screenshot is fine and something new unlike other crypto coins with nothing. I think this coin will be the next 1000%-10000% like QuarkCoin but in a few months, when the first wallet comes out like on the screenshots. Will report this coin nearly to the german community.

Hey, you're completely right about that. You can also check how I imagine wallet to look like (unofficially): http://coindrain.com/prt/mockup/

Grin
Activity: 24
PsFJmMkGaiMDTRVXzQyNHUBP8u7xupMb8K

谢谢
Activity: 238
I like this coin because the wallet screenshot is fine and something new unlike other crypto coins with nothing. I think this coin will be the next 1000%-10000% like QuarkCoin but in a few months, when the first wallet comes out like on the screenshots. Will report this coin nearly to the german community.

Hey, you're completely right about that. You can also check how I imagine wallet to look like (unofficially): http://coindrain.com/prt/mockup/
Activity: 192
bitcoin-world.de - The european information source
Activity: 56
anyone of you active posters had experience with buying PRT (or BTC/LTC) with Skrill? I've heard stories about people banned from Skrill because of it, but no idea why. There is no mention about it in Skrill terms of service, and I've wrote them asking about it but after more than a month there's no answer
Ping bittick, it's his bread and butter...
hehe, i know i've seen it in someone's signature, but couldn't remember which one  Smiley

The address is http://cryptokopen.eu/particle but seems like website is having technical difficulties (shitty server) right now and bittick is offline all evening for some reasons.
yes, i know the website, but I was wondering if there is some truth in the stories I've heard about Skrill...

EDIT:
oh, and I do love the rates  Grin

http://i62.tinypic.com/52nfap.jpg
anyone of you active posters had experience with buying PRT (or BTC/LTC) with Skrill? I've heard stories about people banned from Skrill because of it, but no idea why. There is no mention about it in Skrill terms of service, and I've wrote them asking about it but after more than a month there's no answer
hehe, i know i've seen it in someone's signature, but couldn't remember which one  Smiley

The address is http://cryptokopen.eu/particle but seems like website is having technical difficulties (shitty server) right now and bittick is offline all evening for some reasons.

How is it going, moonmoon? Would be interesting to hear some updates and plans for near future. Did you see my new wallet mockups? What do you think about them?

I have uploaded updated mockup here:

http://coindrain.com/prt/mockup/

(nothing new added for those, who have already seen screenshots)
hehe, i know i've seen it in someone's signature, but couldn't remember which one  Smiley
Activity: 168
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Finally more great news for us! to tha moooooooon!  Wink

Taken with Webpage Screenshot

Holding this coin from the first time!

Needs more new people buying in to compensate for market players dumping on every bump :>
It's actually ok this way. It goes with the "slow and steady" mentality.  Going upwards this way is much better. It means greater distribution and thicker order books.  Both which makes crash less likely. If people buy at 200 they will be more reluctant to panic sell at 150 than if they are original 20 satoshi holders.

The great news about this is greater liquidity and volume while the price is steadily going up.

Needs more new people buying in to compensate for market players dumping on every bump :>
Activity: 392
Merit: 101

30pt font means the news will be BIG BIG BIG!   Wink

Grin Grin Shocked

But it's not in caps. How can I trust anything written in uncapitalized letters..?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Grin Grin Shocked
legendary
Activity: 912
Merit: 1000
A friend told me something good, but it waited confirmation Grin

care to share the good news? Smiley
It's a good. news up the price to the price did not reach him before, but waited  Grin  I think that today and tomorrow are great for all miners PRT   Wink

Activity: 140
A friend told me something good, but it waited confirmation Grin

care to share the good news? Smiley
It's a good. news up the price to the price did not reach him before, but waited  Grin  I think that today and tomorrow are great for all miners PRT   Wink
Jump to: