Author

Topic: [ANN][PRT] Particle | CPU/GPU, Fast, Easy Mine, * NO PREMINE * | Official Thread - page 114. (Read 354253 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Sent both of you PMs with download link for .ai file. Good luck with your experiments! Smiley

But forgot the font file... It's Neuropol:
http://www.dafont.com/neuropol.font
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
i am making a video for PRT

if you like it  
please donate PRT:
PtqAQJ94Dpsn1ReNkQs4uDSYNfkrcezbYs
thanks

If you would like to use new logo I've made (well, I'm not sure if it's 100% confirmed to be new logo), I can send you a vector images for higher quality.
Hope you can send me : [email protected]
Activity: 278
Merit: 250

if you like it  
please donate PRT:
thanks

If you would like to use new logo I've made (well, I'm not sure if it's 100% confirmed to be new logo), I can send you a vector images for higher quality.

OK  thanks

if you like it  
please donate PRT:
thanks

Activity: 14

if you like it  
please donate PRT:
thanks

Nice work. I sent you some.
Activity: 278

if you like it  
please donate PRT:
thanks
What do u think about the listen on CRyptsy soon? is fair?

It's too soon, in my opinion. Wouldn't be better get in to larger exchanges AFTER the wallet release and some marketing.

You're right, i like so much your mockup and i would to see released very soon! :PP

It's only a mockup for now, I'm not even sure Moonmoon saw updated version of it Sad
Activity: 392
Merit: 101

It's too soon, in my opinion. Wouldn't be better get in to larger exchanges AFTER the wallet release and some marketing.

You're right, i like so much your mockup and i would to see released very soon! :PP

Activity: 392
Merit: 101
I am halfway excited for cryptsy acceptance. Halfway being more exposure for the coin, however i am halfway not excited due to the fact that i HATE trade fee's. I trade in real life and fees are my number one hater, hence why i quite like coinedup!

I dont think the coin has gone into enough peoples memory for it to support a large flux of exchanges. If we can grow the coin to be more widely accepted and thought about in peoples mind, we can then get a large flow of exchanges going, but i personally dont think we should jump the gun on getting on a large number of exchanges.

I aggree for a different reasons. While, I don't really mind fees, since I are not so much of a trader, I gathered from Twitter that Cryptsy is #1 place to go for pumps and dumps and other kind of market manipulations. I don't want PRT to suffer from that and I'm not sure if it is strong enough yet to face that evil :}
Activity: 56
yes it does now.

one more interesting thing - on cryptokopen the price fell down to 0.0007 eur, but only for one minute. I didn't have enough time to buy more before it changed back to 0.002  Sad

so, everyone, watch cryptokopen carefully!  Wink
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
guogao down
cryptocoincharts.info down
Guogao working properly.
Activity: 56
guogao down
cryptocoincharts.info down
Activity: 364
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

wow particle seems to be really going popular in china around $137k volume within 24hours.

am i seeing this right? im using google translate.

12M volumn
23K dollar

thanks! I hope coinmarketcap will include guogao in their volume. Smiley
Activity: 88
Merit: 10

wow particle seems to be really going popular in china around $137k volume within 24hours.

12M volumn
23K dollar

Activity: 364
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023
Hey - anyone else having trouble logging into guogao.com?

If you login to QQ and then guogao it spits you out and it cycles over and over.

People are there trading on the site but trading is light. Maybe others have this issue?
Activity: 332
Jump to: