Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRT] Particle | CPU/GPU, Fast, Easy Mine, * NO PREMINE * | Official Thread - page 17. (Read 354253 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Don't you see
prt and event occurs Cheesy
Activity: 175
Merit: 100

Particle’s key differentiator in the crypto currency marketplace is its advanced wallet technology.  Unlike most “alt coins” that are simple copy-and-paste clones of Bitcoin-Qt with a few parameter changes, Particle has a unique wallet with user friendly features for a sublime user experience.

A Great User Experience

The Particle advanced wallet, codenamed “BitFreezer”, offers an incredible user experience through a “Modern” (previously known as “Metro”) style user interface.  The interface features a focus on typography (the so-called “Swiss” style popularized in the 1960′s), titles, and tabs.  Plugins are able to hook in and expose their own tabs in the UI that contain their functionality.

Cross Platform .NET/Mono/C#

Our wallet is created on the .NET Framework and is cross platform with the open source Mono project.  The wallet code is implemented in C# with the help of a few open source libraries and communicates with the particled Particle daemon through the JSON-RPC (remote procedure call) interface.

Extensible Wallet

Our wallet is “extensible”.  This means it can be extended by the community to add new features directly in the wallet.  This is the same concept as add-ins in Firefox or apps for the iPad.  Community developers and hobbyists can create plugins that are loadable by the wallet to expand the feature set.

Creating a plugin is as simple as building a .NET assembly that implements the plugin interface, and packaging it up in a compressed file with a representative 256×256 pixel image and a metadata file.

On our roadmap is the creation of a directory website where plugin creators can upload information and a link to their add-on, and an “app store” like interface in the wallet to browse the directory and install plugins.
Activity: 229
I'm not so sure Moonmoon has abandoned the coin.  If so, the community could take over and install a new dev, other coins have survived such a scenario.

sounds good, wasn't there a chinese team working with it?
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
good coin, well promotion, very bad author Cry

It's true the coin is good,had well promotion but the dev left.  Undecided
Activity: 51
I'm not so sure Moonmoon has abandoned the coin.  If so, the community could take over and install a new dev, other coins have survived such a scenario.
Activity: 278
Merit: 250
maybe you are right.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Activity: 46
where are you located!
Development please come out, or tell you whether you insist on
Activity: 637
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 912
Merit: 1000
Particle to the moon!!

...if the moon is a toilet filled with poop.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
stop investing in altcoins alltogether! Daytrading only!
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
what happened to my particles? Was i stupid to invest?

yes

i guess then we are all stupid who buy altcoins?

sometimes it seems that way. The future is in transparent honest coins with committed devs and community, coins that have a use and a future!!! eg: Noblecoin , https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/noblecoinnobl-8-pos-1yr-marketplace-pay-gift-charitiesmerchants-402667 , your not gonna turn a profit in a few days on a pump n dump   but you know in the longterm you are a backing a winner, this is where the future for altcoins is, fuck all these scam devs with their shitty coins!!!!!
RJF
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Online since '89...

yes

No, just the poorly managed ones...
Activity: 602

yes

legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
Activity: 602
Pages:
Jump to: