Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRT] Particle | CPU/GPU, Fast, Easy Mine, * NO PREMINE * | Official Thread - page 19. (Read 354253 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Author don't give a shit about you, guys.
Just accept it and go on.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
author    where are you
Come and save PRT
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
Activity: 32
Author   you long time did not come out
You are still alive  Hee hee
Activity: 32
What do you guys think moonmoon is doing if he is no longer working on Particle?  Person who provides the funniest answer becomes the new Dev!

This is not funny, but maybe he died and we are sat around waiting for him, I did read a while back that he was in hospital, mabe he had a relapse.
In a sick way that would be funny, all us waiting and he's buried, and the poor wife throwing his computer in a skip.
are fucking kidding me
The authors get new development projects
Activity: 695
Merit: 500
What do you guys think moonmoon is doing if he is no longer working on Particle?  Person who provides the funniest answer becomes the new Dev!

This is not funny, but maybe he died and we are sat around waiting for him, I did read a while back that he was in hospital, mabe he had a relapse.
In a sick way that would be funny, all us waiting and he's buried, and the poor wife throwing his computer in a skip.
Activity: 34
We are very optimistic about the PRT
I hope the author should make its long-term development
Activity: 31
where’s the dev 
Do you have gave up with PRT?
Activity: 742
+1 for takeover
don't let it die like that
Activity: 84
the dev has dead, the PRT community need someone to take over this project and keep on with PRT.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=681470.new#new

he's dumping premined shitcoins probably like all other "devs" do. I have zero coding-experience but i think that doesn't matter for being a dev anyways. I am good in abandoning stuff too and that's what really counts! Make me the new dev, i'll abandon it right away.
legendary
Activity: 912
Merit: 1000
Activity: 84
please go away and don't reply this thread. let it die.
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
People are losing interest on this coin

I'm not, I will interest and trust all the way in the end if that happens.
Activity: 20
People are losing interest on this coin
Activity: 695

I wonder if moonmoon is back in hospital?
Activity: 192
bitcoin-world.de - The european information source
we should make shure that everyone can swap his coins to the improved particle maybe we name it iParticle or something. The i stands for improved, instead of 2.0
Activity: 229
I have mined this coin and I have done this because the gui wallet with the new features as it was the first coin after NXT but with Mining, it could be like NXT I thought but I have learned in about more than 1 year that many developers make this coins only to dump it later. If we can make a restart of Particle with a new concept in the democratical way and everyone can decide in a poll which new features this coin should have and which are not, so we can only make this coin together better.
Can we relaunch with a fork, make it the fastest, safest coin with anonymity.  New features stolen/borrowed from others, e.g. games, supersuperblocks, other added value.
I like the idea of HPs (Hidden Particles).
But then I ask myself why relaunch and not just launch a new coin??
I guess it all comes down to an already established community.
So my question is, does this coin still have one after all of moonmoons shenanigans?
Pages:
Jump to: