Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRT] Particle | CPU/GPU, Fast, Easy Mine, * NO PREMINE * | Official Thread - page 43. (Read 354253 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Moon.there is a important and  big news that we pm you.it is very important.we are all investors.not the speculators.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
Whats going on?Huh Shockpools offline. Moonmoon please keep the community updated!
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Particle community calling Moonmoon.  Come in.  Over.  Do you read us. Over.

Over and Out
Activity: 637
Particle community calling Moonmoon.  Come in.  Over.  Do you read us. Over.
Activity: 322
the dev is too lower,and I am wating the coin have a big change
Activity: 476
I´ve got a picture! Haha!
Moon is gone for week now, probably coded himself to death..
Moon.there is a important and  big news that we pm you.it is very important.we are all investors.not the speculators.
Activity: 278
moon, hope you can repair x11, there are a lot of miners want to mine x11, x11 is the most popular algorithm right now.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
I think the team is doing well, it is worth a lot of money copycat team learning!
Yes. But prt needs more investors.my friends and i have done our best.we will keep invest.we trust moon and his arts.
I wanted to ask the community for feedback/input on some of our options.  Proof of Stake has been brought up a few times in the thread.  I've been watching Saturncoin closely as they are doing a migration to a Proof of Stake blockchain.  I am curious to see how it works out in the end with the exchanges etc.  But this is one option we can consider, to create a PoS version of Particle and do a coin swap in the way that they are doing it.  I have shied away from it because it seemed problematic, but if they are able to do it smoothly than maybe this is something we could consider?  What if we created it with a smaller money supply and did something essentially like a reverse stock split, and did the swap out at a 10:1 ratio or something similar?

Thoughts?

One of the things I really like about Particle is that it is a very fast currency, you can move PRT around with great speed which makes it convenient, so I want to do some testing/investigation with Proof of Stake to see if that speed can be maintained.

One of the challenges with the multipool is if people dump their payouts regularly, it somewhat defeats the purpose of the pool and the buy support.  So, I'd like to continue considering all of our other options to keep pushing PRT forward.  The development activity behind the scenes will continue obviously, but some of those developments take time to get to release.  In the meantime maybe there are some other things we can also do.

We are starting to pick up traction on Twitter and social media, so that is a great sign.  One step at a time....

If you were serious about switching to Proof of Stake, you might want to look at what the CaiShen devs did in converting Caishen to CaiX
They did a 1 for 1 free conversion from Caishen to CaiX. They ended PoW after a few thousand more coins, to prevent miners from dumping and thus decreasing the value of the coin.

I am not suggesting you do it (or don't), I figured you might be interested since you brought it up.

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I think the team is doing well, it is worth a lot of money copycat team learning!
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Moonmoon, we miss u so much. Hope to hear updates from u soon.
Activity: 330
Merit: 252
hi guys, I have a transaction stuck in the nowhere since yesterday.
In the block explorer the transaction ID does not exist and my PTR balance is the old.
how do I force the wallet to clean up?

"amount" : -4727.25000000,
"fee" : -0.00010000,
"confirmations" : 0,
"txid" : "667544dad48cbc977c428cbb19e0afbc7e83a2dbcad9a6df4679ffa865bb14bf",
"time" : 1400009553,
"timereceived" : 1400009553,
"details" : [
{
"account" : "",
"address" : "my PTR adress",
"category" : "send",
"amount" : -4727.25000000,
"fee" : -0.00010000

anyone, please?
I did not see any helpful command in the console...
we are Searching for the whales,and please join us.
QQ GROUP: 327325210.
International QQ down address:http://www.imqq.com/?lang=1033
let us make prt fly.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Activity: 278
Pages:
Jump to: