Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRT] Particle | CPU/GPU, Fast, Easy Mine, * NO PREMINE * | Official Thread - page 47. (Read 354253 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
All Particle pool payouts have now been processed.  Thanks!
I know there are guys here waiting for payouts from the Particle pool.  I am waiting for BTER to process deposits so I can buy PRT for payouts, but they are taking LONG long time, apologize for the delay but out of my control.  As soon as deposits post I can do the buyup and distribute payouts.  Thank you!
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Coin Revolution

The voting ends today at the Coin Revival Foundation and Particle is one of the nominated coins! Promote your coin and vote at:

VOTE HERE

You should stop spamming your shit here.
Particle doesnt need a revival as the developer is very activ.
Your shit spam and list is just creating rumors about moonmoon abandoned but its not true.
Just go and read some previous pages of this thread and you'll see that you spamming your shit about coin revivals while MoonMoon giving updates!
Activity: 210
Activity: 278
Merit: 250
I  've bought several PRT last week, I think it's a very good time to buy it when the dev didn't say sth here, the price would a little bit lower and it's a good chance to buy. But once the dev come here and update sth new, the price of PRT would go higher very fast~

I have noticed that, so I got more PRT this week and wait for moonmoon Wink

LOL, you got it.
Activity: 27
 I  've bought several PRT last week, I think it's a very good time to buy it when the dev didn't say sth here, the price would a little bit lower and it's a good chance to buy. But once the dev come here and update sth new, the price of PRT would go higher very fast~

I have noticed that, so I got more PRT this week and wait for moonmoon Wink
Activity: 350
How is the work going on MoonMoon? any Updates?
How much PRT/BTC does the Multipool buy?

you can calculate that by taking the hashrate and calculating it out on coinwarz
How is the work going on MoonMoon? any Updates?
How much PRT/BTC does the Multipool buy?
Activity: 210
Moon.the miners from china can not connect the pool.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

Suprnova Pool prt.suprnova.cc

• Stratum
  • Vardiff
  • SSL
  • A very handy separate site optimized for Mobile Phones i.e. IPhone/Android (only visible from phone)
  • Idle Worker Notifications
  • Proportional Payout
  • Manual Cash Out Function
  • Very fast machine/high availability
  • NO PPLNS ! Payout immediately after block has found (and is confirmed) in full !
  • Immediate account activation !

There currently no fee and only 0.01 withdrawal fees !

https://prt.suprnova.cc

Support here in the Thread, via PM or mail at admin at suprnova.cc

Activity: 45
Grr! Poloniex fucked up and froze PRT and a bunch of other coins. This better get resolved soon...
I just want to point out that you got 6 Votes every hour Smiley
https://www.mintpal.com/voting#PRT
Activity: 585
Merit: 500
moon, if you want more hash, you can consider add x11, it's more popular right now.
I am going to.  I had a problem with it when I first tried to enable it, but it was unrelated to x11.  Will add it tomorrow.

Great news.  Go PRT!
Let's promote PRT multipool together, the more hash, the more buy wall, the more people know about PRT, the better for value. can you just edit your signature like me?buddy

Il give it some x11 Mhs! I love that algo Smiley
moon, if you want more hash, you can consider add x11, it's more popular right now.
I am going to.  I had a problem with it when I first tried to enable it, but it was unrelated to x11.  Will add it tomorrow.

Great news.  Go PRT!
Let's promote PRT multipool together, the more hash, the more buy wall, the more people know about PRT, the better for value. can you just edit your signature like me?buddy
legendary
Activity: 912
Merit: 1000

Great news.  Go PRT!
Activity: 16
I have confidence in what moonmoon is doing , the long term growing plan.
Why I choose Particle Coin ? It has some unique plans there is no one try it , It's not just like other pump and dump rubbish coins .
check bter , the PRT trade volume in new coins is No.1 , PRT : 13.2btc   BC:7.6btc  COMM:2.2btc  DRK:5.3btc ....
It seems , BC was very hot some days ago because its Multipool , But now , It's silence . only a very few trade volume . so Multipool is not a long term method for increasing the price .
I want to say , we're very lucky here to hold PRT , moonmoon is not just like other authors . moonmoon is doing some things these can make PRT unique .
Activity: 11
Very interested how this coin will perform seeing BlackCoin price rising fast.
Pages:
Jump to: