Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRT] Particle | CPU/GPU, Fast, Easy Mine, * NO PREMINE * | Official Thread - page 75. (Read 354253 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 100
alt fans!
now  my is win7   32, also have the .net 4.5, but can't open ,just a small windows and dissapped !
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
The new Wallet need Install .net 4.5
but window xp Just support . Net 4.0,so windowxp cant run this new wallet

window 7 or window 8 support .net 4.5
so if you want to run this new wallet,Your OS must window 7 or higher,and you must install .net 4.5

Activity: 175
[img]http://imgsrc.baidu.com/forum/pic/item/cffb25fa513d2697af3ea2e157fbb2fb4216d8b1.jpg[img] Smiley
Activity: 280
moonmoon 首先我觉得,新钱包的皮肤功能很好,但是最好能自定义图片,这样钱包会很个性化,每个人都能拥有不一样的属于自己的个性的漂亮的钱包
其次,在中国有很多人打开新的钱包,都会一直卡在读取状态很久很久,而且发送硬币也发送不出去,查看历史容易导致钱包无响应,新钱包可能是我们不会运用,很多难题
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
^^^^ so how about you guys keep the chinese in the chinese forum and english only here.
There are some rules for this forum , you know?
Activity: 168
我说中文算了,谷歌翻译就是个大坑
我的意思是,win7 32位操作系统,很多人都无法打开V2钱包,我们找不到原因,所以无法在中国推广
translation:
I'll talk in Chinese , Google translation doesn't make sense.
I mean, many cannot use the new wallet with windows 7 x86 , we couldn't find the reason , and we cannot promot it in a large scale in China
The 32-bit version of Windows 7?  Does such a thing exist, I thought Windows 7 was 64-bit only?

There should be no issue running the wallet on Windows 7 or Windows 8.  You need the .NET Framework 4.5 or Mono 3.  I've run it on Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 8.1.

Do you have a specific error message that we can diagnose?
Activity: 168
So this wallet only works for windows =(
Actually, it is cross platform and will work on Linux and Mac with Mono 3.  I run it on Linux Mint 16.  For the Mac, from what I understand you have to jump through some hoops to get Mono 3 going.

To run it on Linux, you need to build the particled daemon and drop it in the daemon folder as the one I zipped up is the Windows build.

The only thing that doesn't work on Linux/Mac is the WebBrowser control so you won't be able to open the Forum app, other than that it all works the same.
You guys come and say "not work, it's a pity". It apparently works for a lot of people. So please gives DETAILS instead of saying "not work".... we can't help you in ANY way if that's all you give us.

新的钱包出来了,但是他很复杂,让很多人无法使用它,并了解他的优点点及创新,想成功的使用新钱包,需要技术,但并不是每个人都是技术达人
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
You guys come and say "not work, it's a pity". It apparently works for a lot of people. So please gives DETAILS instead of saying "not work".... we can't help you in ANY way if that's all you give us.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
www.btc38.com 的技术测试了钱包,很尴尬,他们居然打不开

we sent the new wallet to btc38 to let them have a taste , but it's a pity that it didnt work
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
我说中文算了,谷歌翻译就是个大坑
translation:
I'll talk in Chinese , Google translation doesn't make sense.
I mean, many cannot use the new wallet with windows 7 x86 , we couldn't find the reason , and we cannot promot it in a large scale in China
www.btc38.com 的技术测试了钱包,很尴尬,他们居然打不开
我说中文算了,谷歌翻译就是个大坑
Well, Google Translate is really a pit
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
WIN7 system, many people can not open V2, we find the reason, but did not dare large scale in China
I really can't tell what you're saying... like at all.
Activity: 308
Riecoin and Huntercoin to rule all!
So this wallet only works for windows =(
WIN7 system, many people can not open V2, we find the reason, but did not dare large scale in China
in defi we trust
It is hard to understand for me

And you , just like the guy above , go back to the first page and read and learn
in defi we trust
still need move forward!!!

I guess you're meaning the coin should do what is supposed to do , right?
Pages:
Jump to: