Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRT] Particle | CPU/GPU, Fast, Easy Mine, * NO PREMINE * | Official Thread - page 77. (Read 354253 times)

Activity: 332
Merit: 250
The Particle Foundation Discussion Process

Propose an idea ---> Vote this idea ---> Free or how much funding ---> Who and How do it ---> Doing it ---> DONE

what do you think about it? it is ok?
Someone dumping price on bter ...
No problem,take it esay,my friend Wink
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Someone dumping price on bter ...
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Activity: 25
You have this problem because you config file and you particle.conf not convergent . Do like i write and you will don't stuck on "starting particled"
Thought i did so, but got typo at rpcport. Now all's fine Smiley

Thanks
I'm unable to start the wallet on any of my computers (Win7 64).
Always stucks at "starting particled"

according to the taskmanager particled got started and works, but wallet's still stucked at startup Sad
is there anything else than net.framework 4.5 i have to install?
You have this problem because you config file and you particle.conf not convergent . Do like i write and you will don't stuck on "starting particled"
Activity: 25
I'm unable to start the wallet on any of my computers (Win7 64).
Always stucks at "starting particled"

according to the taskmanager particled got started and works, but wallet's still stucked at startup Sad
is there anything else than net.framework 4.5 i have to install?
Just copy this BitParticle.Wallet.exe.config to you new wallet folder (Particle Advanced Wallet BETA 1) and to  Daemon folder (in new wallet folder) .
And copy this particle.conf to you Particle roaming folder (my folder is - C:\Users\home\AppData\Roaming\Particle\)

+1, Cheesy
thx,needmoreprofit
Just copy this BitParticle.Wallet.exe.config to you new wallet folder (Particle Advanced Wallet BETA 1) and to  Daemon folder (in new wallet folder) .
And copy this particle.conf to you Particle roaming folder (my folder is - C:\Users\home\AppData\Roaming\Particle\)
Activity: 98
Carlos update your rpcuser and rpcpassword in BitParticle.Wallet.exe.conf to match what is in your particle.conf.
It has some error
It said :

ParticleNewsFeed:The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send

What it means
Carlos update your rpcuser and rpcpassword in BitParticle.Wallet.exe.conf to match what is in your particle.conf.
..YEs...I was copy the wrong BitParticle.Wallet.exe.conf..

pls tell us how to use it
thx
..YEs...I was copy the wrong BitParticle.Wallet.exe.conf..
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Activity: 278
How to listen to the message bus:

Code:
BitParticleContext.Instance.CoreMessageBus.MessageReceived += CoreMessageBus_MessageReceived;

And then:

Code:
void CoreMessageBus_MessageReceived(object sender, Interface.IMessageBusEventArgs e)
        {
            if (e.Message is IGetInfoResponseMessage)
            {
                BitParticleContext.Instance.SynchronizationContext.Post(AddDifficulty, ((IGetInfoResponseMessage)e.Message).GetInfoResult.Difficulty);
            }
        }

You can see above that we are then posting to a SynchronizationContext.  You need to do this if you are going to update your user interface, to ensure you are on the UI thread.  In the above example it calls a method AddDifficulty that adds a value to the status chart.

You can also use the alternate syntax:
Code:
BitParticleContext.Instance.CoreMessageBus.MessageReceived += new EventHandler>(CoreListener);
            BitParticleContext.Instance.AppMessageBus.MessageReceived += new EventHandler>(AppListener);   

And e.g.:

Code:
private void CoreListener(object sender, IMessageBusEventArgs e)
        {
            AppendMessage(e.Message.ToString());
        }

private void AppListener(object sender, IMessageBusEventArgs e)
        {
        }

But as above, you can handle the MessageReceived event and then test the type of the Message to filter for the ones you are interested in.

You'd better put these instructions in the first page
Activity: 168
How to listen to the message bus:

Code:
BitParticleContext.Instance.CoreMessageBus.MessageReceived += CoreMessageBus_MessageReceived;

And then:

Code:
void CoreMessageBus_MessageReceived(object sender, Interface.IMessageBusEventArgs e)
        {
            if (e.Message is IGetInfoResponseMessage)
            {
                BitParticleContext.Instance.SynchronizationContext.Post(AddDifficulty, ((IGetInfoResponseMessage)e.Message).GetInfoResult.Difficulty);
            }
        }

You can see above that we are then posting to a SynchronizationContext.  You need to do this if you are going to update your user interface, to ensure you are on the UI thread.  In the above example it calls a method AddDifficulty that adds a value to the status chart.

You can also use the alternate syntax:
Code:
BitParticleContext.Instance.CoreMessageBus.MessageReceived += new EventHandler>(CoreListener);
            BitParticleContext.Instance.AppMessageBus.MessageReceived += new EventHandler>(AppListener);   

And e.g.:

Code:
private void CoreListener(object sender, IMessageBusEventArgs e)
        {
        }

private void AppListener(object sender, IMessageBusEventArgs e)
        {
        }

But as above, you can handle the MessageReceived event and then test the type of the Message to filter for the ones you are interested in.
Particle Advanced Wallet BETA 1

Download Particle BETA 1 from Mega.co.nz

In addition, I have uploaded the source code for a very basic Sample Application.  It is a VS2012 class library project.  This sample app assembly is included in the Plugins folder of the BETA above.  This way you can see it running, and then look at the source code to see how to create an app that will load into the UI.

SampleApp

The sample app posts messages to the message bus.  Those messages are picked up by the Monitor app as it listens for IStatusMessage and IErrorMessage on the CoreMessageBus.  So you can type in a message, send it, it posts to the message bus, and moments later you can see it get received by and appear in the Monitor.

Hi Moon,
Does it not support 32 bit OS?? Could you tune something so that it can be supported?
Wallet support 32bit OS , first you need config BitParticle.Wallet.exe.config file :
PUT you RPCUSER"/>
PUT you RPCPASSWORD"/>
You can set rpcuser and rpcpassword in particle.conf( must be in C:\Users\home\AppData\Roaming\Particle\)
Activity: 182

In addition, I have uploaded the source code for a very basic Sample Application.  It is a VS2012 class library project.  This sample app assembly is included in the Plugins folder of the BETA above.  This way you can see it running, and then look at the source code to see how to create an app that will load into the UI.

SampleApp

The sample app posts messages to the message bus.  Those messages are picked up by the Monitor app as it listens for IStatusMessage and IErrorMessage on the CoreMessageBus.  So you can type in a message, send it, it posts to the message bus, and moments later you can see it get received by and appear in the Monitor.

Hi Moon,
Does it not support 32 bit OS?? Could you tune something so that it can be supported?

You need to install .net 4.0 environmental
你需要安装.net 4.0 或者4.5 环境

thanks for you reminder!!!

SampleApp

Hi Moon,

You need to install .net 4.0 environmental
你需要安装.net 4.0 或者4.5 环境

SampleApp

Already download wallet...
Looking very cool and work smooth. This is GREAT wallet! Exactly what I expected from you. Great work moonmoon!
Pages:
Jump to: