Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRT] Particle | CPU/GPU, Fast, Easy Mine, * NO PREMINE * | Official Thread - page 74. (Read 354253 times)

Activity: 278
Merit: 250
twtter facebook and so on... no one to promote? Huh
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Particle will feature two pages in the book called Cryptocurrency "The Alt-ernative" the Beginner's Reference

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=483187.new#new

Please donate to the below Bitcoin Wallet Address in order to help fund this project:

1Axhey1zwGowApExUZdFLpQFibP5tcS7vV

It will have 2 pages similar to this:

If you spot any spelling or grammar errors, these are easily sorted.  I do have a full time job as well as trying to get this project completed too.

wrong board

Zeta coin pages is an example, I think.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
Particle will feature two pages in the book called Cryptocurrency "The Alt-ernative" the Beginner's Reference

Please donate to the below Bitcoin Wallet Address in order to help fund this project:

If you spot any spelling or grammar errors, these are easily sorted.  I do have a full time job as well as trying to get this project completed too.

wrong board
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

Join the PRT pool prt.suprnova.cc

• Stratum
  • Vardiff
  • SSL
  • A very handy separate site optimized for Mobile Phones i.e. IPhone/Android (only visible from phone)
  • Idle Worker Notifications
  • Proportional Payout
  • Manual Cash Out Function
  • Very fast machine/high availability
  • NO PPLNS ! Payout immediately after block has found (and is confirmed) in full !
  • Immediate account activation !

There currently no fee.

https://prt.suprnova.cc

Support here in the Thread, via PM or mail at admin at suprnova.cc

legendary
Activity: 1520
Merit: 1205

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Doing is better than saying, you know, easier said than done, action will bring you more
My point exactly....
Doing is better than saying, you know, easier said than done, action will bring you more
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

The priority is promotion, think about it, i asked you, how to promote prt without the new wallet, how to get other people to invest this coin, how to let people interest in this coin. this is the focus of all things. but the promotion is so weak that little people know about it. can we make some powerful promotion? the promotion work of this coin is not good enough,except China promotion team. at least for now.
The promotion us coming. But you won't see us go in every thread and scream "such particle" like Doge.

Also, I'm a tiny tiny bit tired of people saying "this needs to be done'' but those persons not doing it.

The priority is promotion, think about it, i asked you, how to promote prt without the new wallet, how to get other people to invest this coin, how to let people interest in this coin. this is the focus of all things. but the promotion is so weak that little people know about it. can we make some powerful promotion? the promotion work of this coin is not good enough,except China promotion team. at least for now.
Activity: 280
   粒子不能只局限在中国发展,粒子是世界的,我建议我们把粒子推上 mintpal  希望moonmoon能与平台接触一下,看看有什么要求,如果登陆 mintpal 的话,需要多少个BTC,我们要动员所有热爱粒子的人为粒子出力。这么屌的钱包,应该让他在最显眼的地方发光
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
I have write a Chinese Tutorial,if you are chinese,you have any problem,I can check it

http://www.coin38.org/thread-4831-1-1.html

thx

great ,I can open the wallet!
Activity: 332
I have write a Chinese Tutorial,if you are chinese,you have any problem,I can check it

http://www.coin38.org/thread-4831-1-1.html

thx
Activity: 161
  中国这边所有问题已经基本搞定了,现在缺的是国外团队的推广和一个给力的应用添加到钱包
YES,you are right.
请国外团队动起来,目前中国整体市场不乐观,如果你们一味等中国市场火爆,成功可能性将非常小。现在的山寨币只有在国外火了才能带动中国国内,从而引爆行情。
另外,钱包里缺少一个给力的应用。
Activity: 280
  中国这边所有问题已经基本搞定了,现在缺的是国外团队的推广和一个给力的应用添加到钱包
Yeah I have a feeling many chinese don't have english language pack on their pc so that's why it doesn't work. Either way why the fuck it's always the chinese with problems?

Relax, my friend, I'm doing the tutorial
Activity: 224
Yeah I have a feeling many chinese don't have english language pack on their pc so that's why it doesn't work. Either way why the fuck it's always the chinese with problems?
I want to ask moon
I think we should add a block synchronization status bar
show us how many synchronous network available

now  my is win7   32, also have the .net 4.5, but can't open ,just a small windows and dissapped !

Just copy this BitParticle.Wallet.exe.config to you new wallet folder (Particle Advanced Wallet BETA 1) and to  Daemon folder (in new wallet folder) .
And copy this particle.conf to you Particle roaming folder (my folder is - C:\Users\home\AppData\Roaming\Particle\)

i don't know why ,try ,can't work ,maybe  need  redownload again .

thank you ,also !

later,I will write a tutorial
Activity: 164
alt fans!
now  my is win7   32, also have the .net 4.5, but can't open ,just a small windows and dissapped !

Just copy this BitParticle.Wallet.exe.config to you new wallet folder (Particle Advanced Wallet BETA 1) and to  Daemon folder (in new wallet folder) .
And copy this particle.conf to you Particle roaming folder (my folder is - C:\Users\home\AppData\Roaming\Particle\)

i don't know why ,try ,can't work ,maybe  need  redownload again .

thank you ,also !

Pages:
Jump to: