Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRT] Particle | CPU/GPU, Fast, Easy Mine, * NO PREMINE * | Official Thread - page 78. (Read 354253 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Particle Advanced Wallet BETA 1

Download Particle BETA 1 from Mega.co.nz

In addition, I have uploaded the source code for a very basic Sample Application.  It is a VS2012 class library project.  This sample app assembly is included in the Plugins folder of the BETA above.  This way you can see it running, and then look at the source code to see how to create an app that will load into the UI.

SampleApp

The sample app posts messages to the message bus.  Those messages are picked up by the Monitor app as it listens for IStatusMessage and IErrorMessage on the CoreMessageBus.  So you can type in a message, send it, it posts to the message bus, and moments later you can see it get received by and appear in the Monitor.

Hi Moon,
Does it not support 32 bit OS?? Could you tune something so that it can be supported?
Activity: 332
Merit: 250

In addition, I have uploaded the source code for a very basic Sample Application.  It is a VS2012 class library project.  This sample app assembly is included in the Plugins folder of the BETA above.  This way you can see it running, and then look at the source code to see how to create an app that will load into the UI.

SampleApp

The sample app posts messages to the message bus.  Those messages are picked up by the Monitor app as it listens for IStatusMessage and IErrorMessage on the CoreMessageBus.  So you can type in a message, send it, it posts to the message bus, and moments later you can see it get received by and appear in the Monitor.

moon,you should give this file hash like Sha-256.
Make sure the file does not give others from tampering and forgery
Activity: 78
Merit: 10

SampleApp

great!
Activity: 168

SampleApp

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
A couple of ground rules before I release the beta wallet:

1. It's a BETA.  It is not 100%, there will be things that have to be fixed and/or completed.

2. When developing apps, only depend on the interface.  Don't try to hook into or take a dependency on core classes.  I've been sealing most off, and any that aren't sealed will be unavailable in the future.  You should only depend on implementing IBitParticleApp and working through messages on the message bus (which are available in the BitParticle Interfaces assembly).  There are some things I know you could get to right now, but it will break in the future when I wall them off.

3. For users, as apps become available DON'T USE THEM WITH YOUR REAL WALLET.  Be careful.  Don't use this with your real coin stash, it is a BETA.  We don't know yet what kind of apps will pop up or what they will try to do.  Run it in a virtual machine or on a different computer.

Its a beta release.  Most features are there.  Some aren't quite right yet.  The purpose of the beta is to get feedback and allow developers to start building apps.
wallet will be release, matauc12, are you ready?

1. It's a BETA.  It is not 100%, there will be things that have to be fixed and/or completed.

2. When developing apps, only depend on the interface.  Don't try to hook into or take a dependency on core classes.  I've been sealing most off, and any that aren't sealed will be unavailable in the future.  You should only depend on implementing IBitParticleApp and working through messages on the message bus (which are available in the BitParticle Interfaces assembly).  There are some things I know you could get to right now, but it will break in the future when I wall them off.

3. For users, as apps become available DON'T USE THEM WITH YOUR REAL WALLET.  Be careful.  Don't use this with your real coin stash, it is a BETA.  We don't know yet what kind of apps will pop up or what they will try to do.  Run it in a virtual machine or on a different computer.

Its a beta release.  Most features are there.  Some aren't quite right yet.  The purpose of the beta is to get feedback and allow developers to start building apps.

I wait it for a long time

very glad to hear that  Grin
+1  Cheesy
Activity: 78
Merit: 10

very glad to hear that  Grin

Join the PRT pool prt.suprnova.cc

• Stratum
  • Vardiff
  • SSL
  • A very handy separate site optimized for Mobile Phones i.e. IPhone/Android (only visible from phone)
  • Idle Worker Notifications
  • Proportional Payout
  • Manual Cash Out Function
  • Very fast machine/high availability
  • NO PPLNS ! Payout immediately after block has found (and is confirmed) in full !
  • Immediate account activation !

There currently no fee.

https://prt.suprnova.cc

Support here in the Thread, via PM or mail at admin at suprnova.cc

+1 Cheesy
Activity: 168

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Also, those interested in exchange activities, note that XCP just got added to CNY market on BTER. XCP had lower daily volumes than PRT since being added just a couple days before. This should indicate that PRT/CNY market will likely open in a couple days on BTER.

I think we have missed the best opportunity, XCP just got added to CNY market on BTER.  because there were only five coins and all the trading value were very low. but now, there are 7 coins in exchange activities, the trading value is very high. PRT is at a disadvantage right now.

Well no one knows. But XCP had lower daily volumes and got added first. And PRT is the only one with over 20btc daily volume e everyday since being added. But hey, it's gonna be added, in the next few days, which one first, I don't care much.

hi 12, I always heard your name in QQ group. You always said that author would release. Do you join or have a plan to generalize PRT?
I made sure to never state a specific date. It's coming, it's a matter of days, at this point you could count the hours.

There is plans from my part and others to popularized particle right after the wallet release.
what your plans? can you tell us?and what should we do?
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Also, those interested in exchange activities, note that XCP just got added to CNY market on BTER. XCP had lower daily volumes than PRT since being added just a couple days before. This should indicate that PRT/CNY market will likely open in a couple days on BTER.

I think we have missed the best opportunity, XCP just got added to CNY market on BTER.  because there were only five coins and all the trading value were very low. but now, there are 7 coins in exchange activities, the trading value is very high. PRT is at a disadvantage right now.

Well no one knows. But XCP had lower daily volumes and got added first. And PRT is the only one with over 20btc daily volume e everyday since being added. But hey, it's gonna be added, in the next few days, which one first, I don't care much.

hi 12, I always heard your name in QQ group. You always said that author would release. Do you join or have a plan to generalize PRT?
I made sure to never state a specific date. It's coming, it's a matter of days, at this point you could count the hours.

There is plans from my part and others to popularized particle right after the wallet release.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

Join the PRT pool prt.suprnova.cc

• Stratum
  • Vardiff
  • SSL
  • A very handy separate site optimized for Mobile Phones i.e. IPhone/Android (only visible from phone)
  • Idle Worker Notifications
  • Proportional Payout
  • Manual Cash Out Function
  • Very fast machine/high availability
  • NO PPLNS ! Payout immediately after block has found (and is confirmed) in full !
  • Immediate account activation !

There currently no fee.

https://prt.suprnova.cc

Support here in the Thread, via PM or mail at admin at suprnova.cc

I dont know why you can not do this,I think you must check you computer and network.
Activity: 336
i have doing that and nothing  Huh

(wait for a while to see if you connect to any nodes).....

Do have a firewall that is *ON" and maybe blocking particle-qt.exe?
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
i have doing that and nothing  Huh
Activity: 336
If "qbd1313" peers.dat file does not help --> quit particle-qt.exe ( give a minute or to to make sure it has stopped running), then
copy your wallet.dat somewhere safe and then delete the folders "blocks" and "chainstate"
then restart the particle-qt.exe

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
 qbd1313 thk but it's no good sorry !

ssshhh my version is v0.8.7.4-g09e437b-beta

My .conf  at the good place      is C:\Users\**YourUserName**\AppData\Roaming\Particle\particle.conf  for windows 7 

ssshhh and qbd1313 wallet don't want sync whith this addnote  Embarrassed

What version of the wallet are you using?
Also, where have you put the particle.conf file?
e.g
C:\Documents and Settings\**YourUserName**\Application Data\Particle\particle.conf for windows XP
C:\Users\**YourUserName**\AppData\Roaming\Particle\particle.conf  for windows 7  
/home/**YourUserName**/.particle/particle.conf for linux
/Users/**YourUserName**/Library/Application Support/Particle/particle.conf for mac

I have upload Particle.conf + peers.dat
you can down here
http://www35.zippyshare.com/v/74060193/file.html
Pages:
Jump to: