Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PUBLIC SALES & AIRDROPS]E-VERIFY: EVER Token Sales and AIRDROPS - page 10. (Read 2085 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
BITCOINTALK AIRDROP

This is a massive project,  what are the future plan you have to curb the problem of cryptocurrency fluctuations so that Ever token won't be affected whenever bitcoin or ethereum dip   ??
Activity: 9
BITCOINTALK AIRDROP
I am happy to be part of this wonderful project, will just like to ask When the telegram Airdrop round 2 will begin?
Thanks for this wonderful project and wish you guys success.
Activity: 212
Merit: 1
I sent my details to the mail but didn't get ever token
Activity: 23
To my little knowledge, I can understand the utility & uniqueness of your project. When should I expect it to hit exchanges. Also let me know the direct purchase method.
Activity: 88
I do suggest that changing the website background, the blue is good but not for the eyes, also the logo  doesn't to have a high resolution.
Over there is, this is a nice project.
Activity: 181
Merit: 13
So many projects are coming in online identity section, how're you different than others? Also I can see that you have provided the one pager on your website but not the whitepaper, when are you planning on uploading the whitepaper?
Activity: 2
Best airdrop ever 😊👌
Activity: 8
his will definitely make security check top notch through decentralization. I believe this is more of enterprise solution.great project
Activity: 8
this will definitely make security check top notch through decentralization. I believe this is more of enterprise solution.
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
BITCOINTALK AIRDROP

is there any ban country for this project?
Activity: 29
Hello, very nice project!
Whta difference Your project with the existing one?
And what make it safer EVER despite competitor?
Activity: 42
Willing to participate in this project but discovered Sales is going to end today.. Is their any way to extend or another platform to do that.... Kindly waiting for your reply#thumbs up to the team
Activity: 42
Twitter Username: @AliAatirKhowaja
Retweet 1:https://twitter.com/AliAatirKhowaja/status/1011155368091750400
Retweet 2 :https://twitter.com/AliAatirKhowaja/status/1011155292992700416
MyEtherWallet: 0x21ee4EA2Bc7eCB32C556b289a1BD0f4aa975194F
Activity: 16
It is understood that this project can help tackle fraud on the blockchain through identity verification. Can you explain how this wouldnt be against the main purpose  of blockchain and hence the bitcoin protocol; to get contracts done while concealing identities of the parties involved.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
The total supply is really hug although the token burn aspect would really help alot,I wish the best of this project.
Activity: 31
i just join Airdrop your team, so kool , thanks Team!
Twitter ID:@VuongNguyenHao1
Telegram ID:@VuongNguyenHao
Bitcointalk User: vuongnguyenhaoinvest
Eth Wallet : 0x34779116fd61Cd8Cec7A50fB148cAafEf06b548A
Good luck to U!
Activity: 16
indeed a very good and great project, happy to be part of this project.
Activity: 3
Activity: 1
I'm so happy to be part of this project .
Activity: 6
Great project to jumpstart. I can't wait for its trading. KUDOS TO  TEAM!
Pages:
Jump to: