Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PUBLIC SALES & AIRDROPS]E-VERIFY: EVER Token Sales and AIRDROPS - page 7. (Read 2085 times)

copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
Great project!
Am excited to be among the community of this project!
Thanks Dev.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
having gone through this project its safe to say it is going to be a success.
Activity: 53
Exciting project with excellent team. As i saw some points that remaining tokens after ICO will be burnt, that sounds good as well. Well how abt listing on exchanges? Is there any upcoming announcement for exchanges or will it take time to be listed?
copper member
Activity: 42
I think have not seen anything like this project, thanks to the great developers for their works. Very great perspective in this project and a strong team. So it is very interesting project and I wish everyone good luck in it, good luck

Thank you!
copper member
Is there any future plan to burn some tokens so as to reduce total supply and token in circulation which will invariably positively affect tokens value. Wld love a quick response. Thanks and keep the good work.

Sorry for the late response but yes, there will be a huge token burn. Also, the total supply will be normalized to maintain the distribution ratio. Thank you
Activity: 58
join now E-VERIFY token ico sale and invest now earn big profit in future
Activity: 11
BITCOINTALK AIRDROP
Project is something the crypto space needs, this looks like a fantastic opportunity to invest for investors.
Activity: 17
not mining?
"BITCOINTALK AIRDROP"
user bitcointalk: nhatthanh12
Eth address: 0x8223616E6ADc9aB87A823c6760D30Ab6CB1B3355
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Do you have bounty campaign? and what exchanges will be after ICO? And one more question: do you have a plan a partnership with other company?
Activity: 111
Bitcointalk Airdrop

E-VERIFY is a great project. I have read through your concept and find it quite interesting.  A usecase value which will make it succeed in future.
When is the whitepaper release?

Ryankatty
Concept is very interesting, and good team members.
I have a question
Do you plan to create a partnership with any company or authority?
Hello guys. The major object that in the future it has ensured the progress of the plan!
Activity: 164
BITCOINTALK AIRDROP

Is there going to be Bounty campaign?

copper member
This project looks legit and unique.. Pls when will the pre-sale start?

It has started already, will be ending on July 25th. Also, the investors bonus airdrop is still on, you get a total of 50% in bonus.
Activity: 142
This project looks legit and unique.. Pls when will the pre-sale start?
Activity: 12
I know this project is surely going to the moon. I wish you the best sales of the year.. Best of luck to you guys
Activity: 27
I hope that the project will perform all that has been estimated.
 Good luck guys.
Activity: 6
I love the idea and concept of this project. Good  team of developers with a great community.

Please I will actually  like to know when telegram Airdrop round 2 will start again.

Good luck to this project
copper member
Is there any future prospect of integrating the personal documents into a e locker kind of program for easy access and control

This is one of our goal, to develop an information storage tech that can control login access to platforms. With this, you will be able to control the access level and can set a self-destruct timer such that all your information are erased from that platform.
copper member
Is there any plan for a private mainnet

Yes, we have plans for that.
Pages:
Jump to: