Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PUBLIC SALES & AIRDROPS]E-VERIFY: EVER Token Sales and AIRDROPS - page 6. (Read 2085 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
This kind of project as never happened in the field of blockchain I hope you guys will do proper verification for the nanny before employment to the various house
Activity: 31
It's like success project what is your future plan any partnership palaning ? There is any bounty programme if I WANT purchasing how can I do?
Activity: 57
Nice!! Unique concept. Airdrop is still ongoing?

The bitcointalk airdrop is on. Twitter and telegram airdrop closed.
Airdrop competition is on but participants must be at least a jr member to be considered.
Where we can send this? Send telegram username and wallet address (MEW) to [email protected]
Activity: 106
#Proof of Authentication
Twitter Campaign
Twitter Profile Link : https://twitter.com/Cryptopeach1

Facebook Campaign
Facebook Profile Link : https://www.facebook.com/lawal.arishekola

Telegram username : @LawalArishekola99

Bitcointalk profile: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/lawal99-1382387
Ethereum Address: 0x4A55a0bB2008552CB4Efb0F14d5D23565c77CD95
copper member
Activity: 42
When do we anticipate this project to be on the exchange and on which exchange should we be expecting it?
What is the minimum amount for pre sale?
I might have to buy some...

Exchange listing will be real soon. More information will be available on this subject matter soon.

Minimum purchase is 0.05 ETH.
Activity: 1
copper member

The bitcointalk airdrop is on. Twitter and telegram airdrop closed.
Airdrop competition is on but participants must be at least a jr member to be considered.
Activity: 46
copper member
Future plans are Huh?

Please read through the posts and  visit our website at https://e-ver.io/. Thank you!
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
This project is a revolutionary one. Looking forward to see the best of this project. Wonderful work devs.
Activity: 189
This is a great project with massive potentials which needs our Support and Love. The initiative behind this project is legendary and we will always support great success like this.
Activity: 438
Activity: 30
When do we anticipate this project to be on the exchange and on which exchange should we be expecting it?
What is the minimum amount for pre sale?
I might have to buy some...
Activity: 635
Merit: 1
EVER TOKEN great project,  if you are in there telegram you would know there team is honest and sufficent. right now they are working on there products and then they will work on marketing!
copper member
  • EVER TOKEN COMPETITION ON BITCOINTALK
       One draw will be made, the winner gets 1,000,000 EVER

• Eligibility: Must be at least a jr Member

• Instruction:

• Click on reply on the right bottom corner and ask a QUESTION, leave a COMMENT or a SUGGESTION. The post must be insightful to qualify for the draw
  • The winner of the draw will be announced after the draw
       (TAKING ENTRIES TILL 6PM EST JUNE 30TH)

All posts following this announcement, from eligible members will be considered
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
Amazing project, excellent team. Will there be token burn and what exchanges are we looking at after ICO?
Activity: 8
E-Verify is indeed going to be a Successful Project as it's going to be of help to many Companies in the areas of Storing of Data and up to date background check on Employees. Looking forward to witness this Success.
Activity: 88
When do we anticipate the release of the official  white paper?
Activity: 267
Merit: 10
Nice project with great potentials. I'm excited to be among the first people to know about this project. I hope there are plans to burn some tokens so as to reduce total circulation and supply.
Activity: 34
This is an interesting project and I hope the dev is working with major exchange to get this listed and working on attracting investors as well. What is the soft cap and hard cap for the project? How is the team working on meeting this target
Pages:
Jump to: