Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PUBLIC SALES & AIRDROPS]E-VERIFY: EVER Token Sales and AIRDROPS - page 8. (Read 2085 times)

Activity: 178
Merit: 0
Promising and amazing project.I hope this project can be success.
Activity: 129
This is a great project. The idea and concept of the developer and the team is very unique and I am sure this project will be the best project ever 2018, good luck us! Grin
Activity: 1
This Is very interesting ans have real world implications in wide range of fields
kkumara
Activity: 138
Idea behind the project is excellent . In future blockchain when all the product/services will on blockchain ,  indentity verification market will become global ( currently it's per country only ) . It will create huge opportunity for this project for fullfil the need of businesses /corporates to know and verify identity of their clients ( Anti money laundering purpose ) . I wish good luck to the team
Activity: 12
Is there any future prospect of integrating the personal documents into a e locker kind of program for easy access and control
Activity: 56
Is there any future plan to burn some tokens so as to reduce total supply and token in circulation which will invariably positively affect tokens value. Wld love a quick response. Thanks and keep the good work.
Activity: 1
Hi, any bitcointalk members can participate in this airdrop?

i want to participate in the airdrop.
Activity: 49
"BITCOINTALK AIRDROP"
Missed Twitter Airdrop
When will airdrop Telegram Round 2 begin?
Great Project. like it
Name bitcoin: Peenu77
ETH address  : 0xAC4C28aD5fE32B9B6879182AdBF41caCA3bCbDa6
Activity: 107
This is a great project I have ever known, hopefully it will grow and prosper  Cool
Activity: 4
This is is a wonderful project
Just curious, how legit is this project?
Activity: 7
Its great project airdrop, i participate for the moon
Activity: 197
Merit: 1
I think have not seen anything like this project, thanks to the great developers for their works. Very great perspective in this project and a strong team. So it is very interesting project and I wish everyone good luck in it, good luck
This is a great project, fantastic team work, well organized, a great experience and a must moon project Good work guys and also Good Luck
Twitter username :@thanhgiong69
Telegram username :@chipheo69
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Duyh721
My ether wallet :0xCe5cBb5DbB5De5341cB0003182feACfB85058027
Activity: 35
I'm not sure what does it mean. I need to read some details on the project before I give you my opinion about it but one thing for sure, the competition is crazy.
Activity: 6
I love project
Twitter username :@GiangPh39686632
Telegram username :@alexsun007
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/666mg
My eather wallet :0x8F1CbF80D082c05a395b13DEA65681193Ca8C55A
Activity: 9
Fantastic project
Telegram username
@Elemuje

Eth wallet 0x5b8900cb331Ce59480c401EC93A1a971795Ed597
Activity: 132
 The system ensures a secured storage of data and for such information to be made available to a company, a release consent must be received from the individual.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
It seems that the requirement to follow the Airdrop program is quite easy. I am interested in participating and being a part of it. But, how is your effort to convince the participants that the project is potentially successful in the future?

Crypto based projects are often viewed as high risk investment opportunities but with great gain potentials. If you have been following all the questions and the answers provided, you will be convinced that this is a project to invest in. Though, I must say, investing is a personal decision.

On our ends, we are working tirelessly and are making all the necessary moves to make this a huge success in coming months.
I believe that dev and team have worked hard to develop this project in order to succeed in the future
and I'm sure many investors will join this project
copper member
Activity: 42
It seems that the requirement to follow the Airdrop program is quite easy. I am interested in participating and being a part of it. But, how is your effort to convince the participants that the project is potentially successful in the future?

Crypto based projects are often viewed as high risk investment opportunities but with great gain potentials. If you have been following all the questions and the answers provided, you will be convinced that this is a project to invest in. Though, I must say, investing is a personal decision.

On our ends, we are working tirelessly and are making all the necessary moves to make this a huge success in coming months.
Pages:
Jump to: