Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PURE][X11] PURECOIN - new Visa card sample - page 6. (Read 95468 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Twenty people
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
PureCoin
39.8% up

ive sent you a PM how come you haven't replied, im trying to pre-order a card, but the message that shows up you have no BTC address please wait, been like that for 2 days, also where is the exchange we change pure to BTS

The first people who paid, will test the system.
Next addresses the payment will appear soon.

how many have pre-ordered
PureCoin
39.8% up

ive sent you a PM how come you haven't replied, im trying to pre-order a card, but the message that shows up you have no BTC address please wait, been like that for 2 days, also where is the exchange we change pure to BTS

The first people who paid, will test the system.
Next addresses the payment will appear soon.
PureCoin
39.8% up

we are heading to 5k sat soon  Grin

76.89% Smiley
PureCoin
39.8% up

PureCoin
39.8% up
In monday we send card to persons, which paid for cards + shipping.
Twenty persons will test the system.
Dev,you should pay the guy who created the QQ group:334271394 for your coin,he is very angry with you and this coin..
so many people in that group , it's not a good sight.

Sorry,
I just send 500 pure for you Smiley
dev sent you message why haven't replied
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
Dev,you should pay the guy who created the QQ group:334271394 for your coin,he is very angry with you and this coin..
so many people in that group , it's not a good sight.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Waiting Grin

When will you send first cards?

First cards will be sent on 9th of June 2014 to our testers. 5-10 cards per each national currency.
Persons who sign up at the earliest and pay for a card and a shipment (0.01 BTC or 200 PURE) will become testers of the entire system.
After checking the entire system, we will send cards to all registered persons.
Activity: 714
@kryptographer
Warning to all DO NOT USE http://omargpools.ca

They have not delivered coins mined over a week ago and do not answer support.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
This coin will easily go to 5k Sat.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
The people working on this card should show a video of their card (no one trusts pics anymore). I am sure they at least have a card to test on ... if this is real.
Activity: 5
If pureDEV send the prepaid cards and this work... you will cry all panic seller when the huge pump comes.. and then purecoin get listed in coinmarketcap
Activity: 672
http://fuk.io - check it out!
ive sold most of my coisn but still liking it!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
This coin is going down fast! Better show an actual prof of the visa card or some work related or this will be going to the under 100sat neighborhood 

PureDev told me on chat, he will send a draft to pre-paid card company just today. I suggest stop panic selling and wait a few days.
This coin is just getting started.  Looking forward to see if PureCoin can change the way people think about alt-coins and show the community that something great can come out of the otherwise worthless pump and dump coins flooding the market; or the high priced fade coins that have no real world practical use.  You the know the coins I am referring to.  So I say panic sell to me, and cry later because you sold your purecoins too cheap.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
This coin is going down fast! Better show an actual prof of the visa card or some work related or this will be going to the under 100sat neighborhood 
Pages:
Jump to: