Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PURE][X11] PURECOIN - new Visa card sample - page 3. (Read 95468 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 100
PureDev is a SCAMER

Don't buy... Puredev actions has been unethical from the begining around 3 weeks ago. Stop supporting this coin as this dev is one of the worst, his tactics to lure people into buying more from the coins he bought so cheap because of his abandonment of project for one week is absolutely unethical. Also anybody will vote for a coin on Mintpal if he gets paid by btc!

His so called good news email is a bunch of lies with a broken url for topping up the card.

As of now, SCAM written all over this coin... if you are holding dump and save yourself. Once he squeezed his last bit of profit out of this coin he will abandon the project for good.

EDIT: PureDev, I will expose your lies to public with enough evidence, according to EU rules regard the misuse of public trust.

Thanks for your opinion.

@PureDev are u sent visa card to twenty people??? your words of yesterday?Huh
mo
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
PureDev is a SCAMER

Don't buy... Puredev actions has been unethical from the begining around 3 weeks ago. Stop supporting this coin as this dev is one of the worst, his tactics to lure people into buying more from the coins he bought so cheap because of his abandonment of project for one week is absolutely unethical. Also anybody will vote for a coin on Mintpal if he gets paid by btc!

His so called good news email is a bunch of lies with a broken url for topping up the card.

As of now, SCAM written all over this coin... if you are holding dump and save yourself. Once he squeezed his last bit of profit out of this coin he will abandon the project for good.

EDIT: PureDev, I will expose your lies to public with enough evidence, according to EU rules regard the misuse of public trust.

Thanks for your opinion.
Activity: 16
PureDev is a SCAMER

+1

beware scammers gonna scam

pure coin is dead and now the dev tries to pump it up because someone bought a lot cheap coins.
With the current and future development of this coin, I look forward to future endeavors.

Brandon Gilmore
Crypto Ambassador - Founder

Thanks
Activity: 400
Merit: 105
With the current and future development of this coin, I look forward to future endeavors.

Brandon Gilmore
Crypto Ambassador - Founder
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

i instantly notice the massive rise in PURE on bittrex and you can read my post just now- where i mentioned that some insider is pumping PURE and here you come- claiming some good news and you ve been buying those cheap PURE- very smart- but not very ethical i would say.

so what good news you are talking about- you first dumped the premine- got caught- lost a lot of interest. then you just vanished for dayssssssss and now you suddelny back claiming some life changing good new- not much interest left i guess. The world runs on trust and with crypto is the heights of no ethics.

So what emails are you talking about. whom did you send emails and what is it about. Put it here!!!!
sorry for absence

I have a good news.
Check your mailbox emails.
Activity: 294
so - who suddenly is pumping PURE on bittrex- some insider !!!!! or a lost his way whale !!!!

And also some one has been voting massively on mintpal all this while the coin has been dead. sounds very fishy all of it.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
what's the matter? i don't get it
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001
I cant believe the amount of idiots here!
I warned in a post at the start of this thread that its a scam coin that is a rip off silk coin, and yet people still bought into it!

And now people are complaining!?

Does anyone seriously think Visa would issue a card for this?Huh?
ROTFL!

Should have bought silkcoin instead!
Activity: 176
guys you had enough time to dump this scamcoin once the dev was caught dumping his premine on the first exchange.

Or did you really expect a prepaid visa card?

WTF? why copy & paste my words? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7247595

use quote next time.

he's hungry  Cheesy
Activity: 16
guys you had enough time to dump this scamcoin once the dev was caught dumping his premine on the first exchange.

WTF? why copy & paste my words? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7247595

use quote next time.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

wow.i cant believe people are complaining now.i put so many post in here about his scam.HE WAS CAUGHT DUMPING PREMINE RED HANDED.if that was not enough of a sign than u deserve to lose money.
Activity: 435
What happen with Pure?

Pure very cheap, buy buy
Activity: 126
Some on trusting the dev it's a dumb and  deserved to got scam, he was caught dumping his crap coin and still a lot of people give support to this.

Luckly i was able to sell all. Cool , enjoy your no-value coin bag holders.

What about bitcoinx11 and altcoinplex, you trusted their devs and got scammed, so you deserved it ?   Grin

You are so fun  Cheesy Cheesy

Got burned on btcx11, had to sell and loss a little and yes it's my fault  for trust on a shaddy coin IMHO, still  i was able to run with out problems of altcoinplex .

And sorry if im not nice enough for you but you are not my problem and you can go and give your trust to anyone that fits your needs.  Grin

Hmm... ok so you are really stupid o_o

I never give my trust lol. You can make anything without give trust.
Activity: 126
Some on trusting the dev it's a dumb and  deserved to got scam, he was caught dumping his crap coin and still a lot of people give support to this.

What about bitcoinx11 and altcoinplex, you trusted their devs and got scammed, so you deserved it ?   Grin

You are so fun  Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Some on trusting the dev it's a dumb and  deserved to got scam, he was caught dumping his crap coin and still a lot of people give support to this.

You're sooo nice Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Newbie dev.... what can we say...easy money for him.
Pages:
Jump to: