Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PWR] POWERCOIN - Distributed Computing made easy [NOW TRADING] - page 11. (Read 145695 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 264
Numerous people in the community including myself have had an issue with the Power Coin Wallet showing a negative balance. I am not going to go
into the boring technical details of why this happened but just suffice it to say that the numbers became too big for the wallet to handle them.

If you are looking to correct this situation so you can be able to not lose your coins and also be able to participate in the upcoming changes for this coin here is a quick tutorial I put together that you can follow to get your balance back positive again. I've run the procedure and tested it out and can verify that it does work.

How to fix your negative wallet balance in Power Coin QT

Step 1:
Open the powercoin.conf file and add: staking=0
This will stop the staking so you can stabilize the wallet and coins. The hyper staking problem hasnot yet been repaired in the source code.

Step 2:
Create 2 or more copies of your wallet.dat file and move them to a safe place. This is a safety precaution in case something goes wrong and you need to repeat the procedure.

Step 3:
In wallet at top click on "Help" then click on "Debug Window" then click on "Console" tab. In the console command line enter:
walletpassphrase yourpasswordgoeshere 600
and then hit enter.

Step 4:
While you are still using the console command line type in: dumpprivkey publicaddressgoeshere
Bear in mind if you have more than one public address you will have to repeat this step for each and every public key that you have in that wallet.

Step 5:
Step 4 gives you the private key in the console. You must copy that and move it to a notepad. Repeat this for each and every public key and create a copy and paste of each and every private key from doing step 4.

Step 6:
Close this wallet and then delete the wallet.dat file. Restart the wallet and it will have zero coins a brand new empty wallet.dat file and let it run and stay synched.

Step 7:
Go to a 2nd computer (different computer) and install Power Coin and add the same line to the  powercoin.conf file that was added in step 1: staking=0
Now launch the wallet and let it begin syncing.

Step 8:
BEFORE the wallet synchronizes completely at top of wallet click on "Help" then click on "Debug Window" then click on "Console" tab. In the console command line enter: importprivkey yourprivatekeygoeshere Bear in mind that you will have to repeat this command and import each and every private key that you
were able to obtain in step 4-5.

Step 9:
AFTER you have imported these keys and BEFORE the wallet synchs go and get a receiving address from the 1st computer. Now go to the 2nd computer and enter that receiving address from the first computer and send 99000000 coins. Repeat this process enough times that you reduce your balance below 90 billion. In
other words look and see how much your balance is and if it is 91 billion then send a little more than 1 billion coins.

Step 10:
These sent transactions will show as a Conflict in the transaction register but that is good news and don't worry because we have to burn off some of these coins and get the balance down a bit. Now close the wallet. Open up the .conf file again and now add -zapwallettxes=1 and save it and reload the wallet.

Step 11:
Wait until the wallet completely synchronizes and now you will see your balance is not negative. At this time I would recommend you subdivide the wallet into 2 or more wallets. Just create receiving addresses in 2 or more wallets and send coins until you reduce the balances down to a more reasonable level. If you decide to start staking again you will have to edit the .conf file and make staking=1 or if you like you can just delete that line because staking=1 is actually the default setting.

Step 12:
Learn and proceed with caution. If you choose to stake the coin keep in mind that if you allow the balance to go to high it will again become negative and you will have to repeat all of this labor.

One last thing. This coin is not dead yet and don't be so fast to write it off Cheesy
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Is there any chance can i also receive some free PWR coins ?I just download wallets for me and my wife

5zBeKNMN1QLWWTnyrhQxZKeBQMGda7TydM
5x8bYYSVPfESoATjEMXFbM6zgZ83XPZshU

how can I buy more?
Sent 500,000 each

[**rattles tin cup**]

Spare any change, Sir ?

63jdmQoEi7WKyQYbhxJMHCU4Y9392oSREo
If any is left i will love to have some!

69Tj4b4HoLWUKyESbxsKWN7SBEUSY5yAoE
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Is this a   dead coin?
Activity: 220
Merit: 101
Is there any chance can i also receive some free PWR coins ?I just download wallets for me and my wife

how can I buy more?
Sent 500,000 each

[**rattles tin cup**]

Spare any change, Sir ?

63jdmQoEi7WKyQYbhxJMHCU4Y9392oSREo
Activity: 36

how can I buy more?

Sent 500,000 each
https://imgur.com/cb2sM3k
watch carefully what happens again.
Date: 10.12.17
Source: generated
Amount: -31559850 PWR
Amount is indicated with minus sign
Just for this amount, there is a decrease in the balance on the wallet.
That's why the result is a negative balance
Activity: 1

how can I buy more?

Is there anyone here that can help you support YoBit?
And then they do not answer my requests.
Yesterday, someone removed from my account 3000000 PWR
Activity: 220
Merit: 101
Guys, why the hell is an old wallet recompiled with a shitload of useless .dll files ?

It is really easy to cross-compile the original code with qt-5.7.x completly static by using
MXE on linux ;-)

...finaly fixing the int/uint/long variables make really more sence

Because the original Dev when POOF ... and we were lucky to get a major exponential-bug in the wallet fixed by an average Joe, that went above and beyond.
We would be grateful if you could contribute in making the wallet even better !
Activity: 17
Guys, why the hell is an old wallet recompiled with a shitload of useless .dll files ?

It is really easy to cross-compile the original code with qt-5.7.x completly static by using
MXE on linux ;-)

...finaly fixing the int/uint/long variables make really more sence

[Цитaтa Aвтop=jerry3k5jamiso1 ccылкy=тeмa=1475699.msg26041800#msg26041800 Дaтa=1512842136] я дo cиx пop нe знaют, кaк нaчaть вo-пepвыx, мoй блoк питaния мoнeтa в мoeй кaк ver1 кoшeлeк. Ho тeпepь ecть вep2. Hyжнo вepcии? Дaжe cкopo oтпpaвляeтcя в cвoп? Или мы мoжeм cпpocить coinsmakets cдeлaть aвтoмaтичecкoй пoдкaчки для нac. Пoчeмy нyжнo пocлaл вoлнy , зaтeм cнoвa в coinsmakets cдeлaть cдeлкy? Taм ecть 3 тeмы, кoтopыe бyдyт cнaчaлa нaчнeм? [/Цитaтa]
вoт чтo я дyмaю мoнeтa xopoшaя и личнo я нaдeюcь чтo нe ocтaнeтcя пpocтo иcтopиeй !
xoтeлocь бы тoликo cпpocит  вы видeли cкoлькo мoнeт нa yobit.net
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I still don’t know how to start  first, my pwr coin is in my ver1 wallet. But now have ver2. Need to version up? Even soon will sent to swap? Or we can ask coinsmakets make a automatic swap for us. Why need to sent to wave , then back to coinsmakets make deal? There have 3 matters, which will be first should we start?
Could I please get some PWR coin to the following wallet?
5tsa8km6FmLFAbCus8CLTy2JcTS5VHdzJb
68Mt6X5BsVQ6E2Kn18BtFB2LMpjrX88oEB

thanks
Is there any chance i also receive some PWR coins ?! I really believe in this project Smiley
Wallet?
Activity: 46
Is there any chance i also receive some PWR coins ?! I really believe in this project Smiley
donated 500000, PWR's to the following addresses:
6Bvg3r4oUmiXbJrTukF8GYmDQPLCWEWfgs
67uZL5VrhzgmQxJ46Fgn3KgnXC6RdJhjTq
Installed a new wallet, synchronized.
All the same, the balance becomes negative.
Is there any solution to this problem?
If no one can help, then think about it, maybe a new wallet will also lead you later.
Once the wallet balance reaches a certain balance, the balance becomes negative and that's all. You will be left without coins ........
Activity: 26
I donated 500000, PWR's to the following addresses:
Tony_Hellfire
67uZL5VrhzgmQxJ46Fgn3KgnXC6RdJhjTq

Valera Zaitsev
5tq9ULKtokAHe5GnxQaanPEnTuABusgaD3

Have a good day Grin
Activity: 12
Hi dev, what are your long-term plans, you can tell us to know Huh

Yes join the discord please, I am sick of explaining and I have almost no support ... I issued a token called PowerToken on WAVES platform which can be exchanged for WAVES or PWR at a PRE-ICO Price of 0.002 WAVES for 1 PowerToken - or - PWR 1000000 (100k) Powercoins for 1 PowerToken... WAVES is recommended. Also we plan to launch an ICO for PowerToken to raise funds and develop the PowerNote (a cryptocurrency based on CryptoNote Lite version but Lite and Transparent first of its kind and intended for use by money transfer corporations which are also interested in investing ) - Remember POWERNOTE (spring 2018) - then also the PowerMine (PoW) pool, and the PLPoS for PowerTokens on WAVES, then a social network called PowerApp in the summer of 2018... and more to come with the redesign of the website the logo and the Whitepaper and RoadMap... Powercoin as we now know it will not exist... Thank you any support is welcomed...

By the way this guy (hesdeadjim) i cant find him anywhere ... he responded to me only once... i really appreciate his work and we built something on his work but i still can't get in touch.

Regards...
Chegevm

JOIN THE FU*KING DISCORD CHANNEL WE ARE BUILDING THE COMMUNITY THERE https://discord.gg/vqRyBub
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
anyone else having issues syncing the wallet Huh

Hi friends: Anything I can help you, please tell me, I'm willing. I am staking PWR Grin
Pages:
Jump to: