Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][QAU] QUANTUM PROJECT - Connecting markets - page 15. (Read 78778 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Quantum Team is proud to announce that we are opening new website on September 5th, 2017. We will present our team, roadmap and much more. Join us!

That's an excellent news! I am so glad that i was able to join the ICO and bought at cheap price. Hoping for a great and success for this project.

Destruction of QAU is really interesting and i think i need to buy more quantum while it's cheap and wait for more development of this project.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Quantum Project burns 1,005,039.19684249 QAU in it's third destruction event. Check WEBSITE for more details.

The link for the etherscan is wrong for the newest destruction ( duplicate of last months destruction, links to https://etherscan.io/tx/0xddbe586cd44cc743d0533b3b1a5f2f55ba4a27ad3fa09fa34ae521f2d3c42a1a ). Please update it to the correct transaction Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Is there any good news? I heard I'm going to the top of the mountain again
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Quantum Project burns 1,005,039.19684249 QAU in it's third destruction event. Check WEBSITE for more details.

Great! Next month 1.5 milion 😜👍🏼
Activity: 16
Why state on Twitter that it was with the help of $BCH? It diminishes your own actions to do so.

As has already been said, September 5th is not what you promised. You've been working on getting a new website since at least around July 10th. Does building a website with millions of dollars in funding really take so long? Let's just hope it is worth the wait (and isn't full of basic errors in English grammar and spelling that immediately give off an amateurish impression).

I've been gradually reducing my stake in Quantum during the last couple of weeks. I'm not optimistic that I'll be contributing to any price rise to the benefit of holders anytime soon.
Activity: 128
CONNECTING MARKETS
1 million QAU burned today Cheesy Now we just need the new website and more exchanges.

https://twitter.com/QAUProject/status/903321301141610500
Activity: 505
Merit: 500
Only 1? I think 3 - 5. Once you see the team. I wonder when it's gonna be on bitstamp.
Activity: 12
hey nice job Quantum project! now we go to the moon! =) i think it will hit 1$ in next few months... Smiley
Activity: 65
Oh cmon... Sept 5th is not by the end of the month..... Really disappointed 😥
CONNECTING MARKETS
Quantum Team is proud to announce that we are opening new website on September 5th, 2017. We will present our team, roadmap and much more. Join us!
Activity: 15
it is necessary that some of the resources took a quantum as a means of payment. The developers need to work on this. Then the price will soar
Btw go get some QAU before price jump to 1$+
Activity: 11
Same here, i really hope they manage to complete the website and for the world to see who stands behind qau, im sure we will be surprised and happy about it Smiley
Is there going to be a destruction event tomorrow?  Smiley Also, I'm really looking forward to the new website, I think it'll be a game changer for QAU!
CONNECTING MARKETS
Why Quantum (QAU) is one of the most undervalued cryptocurrencies as a deflationary coin  -->  STEEMIT ARTICLE
BTW all guys, on livecoin buy support from only 0.6 btc rise today to 3.3 btc..is still low but better then only 0.6 btc..something coming if you ask me btw.
Activity: 16
So with "by the end of the month" you mean on the last day of August right? 😀

Hello gregb11,

we are pushing our development team to complete our website asap. We can tell, that we already had a photo session last week with the whole Quantum team :-).

Sincerely yours Quantum!

Translation: No  Wink
CONNECTING MARKETS

Hello gregb11,

we are pushing our development team to complete our website asap. We can tell, that we already had a photo session last week with the whole Quantum team :-).

Sincerely yours Quantum!
Activity: 65
Pages:
Jump to: