Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][QAU] QUANTUM PROJECT - Connecting markets - page 13. (Read 78778 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

Check out our new QUANTUM PROJECT VIDEO!

Why is the video hidden? Also, I think it would be a good idea to add a link back to the website, so that people can find out more about Quantum and get engaged Smiley
Activity: 32
congrats dev team for this new website, it's nice
communication and advertising are key for development of the project
keep going on
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
CONNECTING MARKETS

Check out our new QUANTUM PROJECT VIDEO!

CONNECTING MARKETS
New page is great, but in order to communicate to the public that Quantum is a proper project, please take care of basic things, such as page being online (it's down..again).

We are having some unexpected issues. We will resolve them soon.

Quanum
Activity: 3
New page is great, but in order to communicate to the public that Quantum is a proper project, please take care of basic things, such as page being online (it's down..again).
Read every part of the website and saw the video a couple of times.
The website, the team, the video...
It's all SO GOOD!!!

I think what Quantum Project and our Quantums value needs now is more people to get invested.

I would suggest to Quantum Project:
- Add QAU to more exchanges: will make the users research what QAU is and be able to buy with the exchange they're already using.
- Invest more in PR through all available channels: Facebook, Twitter, This forum, the blog, Medium, Steemit, Telegram, Reddit....
- Get a native english content writer so no more english typos (we know English is not your native language but typos are bad) and get more content on everything everywhere.

And what I suggest to the investors: (which I am one)
- Tell people about Quantum Project and answer to their questions if they have any, in all ways: Facebook, Twitter, This forum, the blog, Medium, Steemit, Telegram, Reddit.... The power of a strong community has proven itself to be very strong in cryptocurrencies.

Great job Quantum Project and Good Luck to all!

Speaking of language, I checked out the Danish translation ( my native language ), and it is pretty much just a google-translate translation. It is hard to read, and it is phrased in a weird way. I wonder if it is the same for the other languages, I don't know.

I'd gladly offer some assistance correcting the translation if you're interested, Quantum team Smiley
Activity: 50
Read every part of the website and saw the video a couple of times.
The website, the team, the video...
It's all SO GOOD!!!

I think what Quantum Project and our Quantums value needs now is more people to get invested.

I would suggest to Quantum Project:
- Add QAU to more exchanges: will make the users research what QAU is and be able to buy with the exchange they're already using.
- Invest more in PR through all available channels: Facebook, Twitter, This forum, the blog, Medium, Steemit, Telegram, Reddit....
- Get a native english content writer so no more english typos (we know English is not your native language but typos are bad) and get more content on everything everywhere.

And what I suggest to the investors: (which I am one)
- Tell people about Quantum Project and answer to their questions if they have any, in all ways: Facebook, Twitter, This forum, the blog, Medium, Steemit, Telegram, Reddit.... The power of a strong community has proven itself to be very strong in cryptocurrencies.

Great job Quantum Project and Good Luck to all!
CONNECTING MARKETS
Can somebody please explain why transactions from the liquidity pool are happening???

https://etherscan.io/token/0x671abbe5ce652491985342e85428eb1b07bc6c64?a=0xd1c4fdbdadcf9c9993df37c86b84526beec9fadb

This address contains the Liquidity Pool + Quantums not claimed by ICO participants.
What you see is most probably (and I'll let Quantum Project 100% confirm that) ICO Quantums claimed by ICO participants.

Notice that the liquidity pool funds are 2/3 of the tokens (or 66.66666667%) and that this address has 80.5230% of the tokens because it has the Liquidity Pool & the ICO unclaimed Quantums.

Damn, I think you are correct - i totally forgot about unclaimed quantums. My bad. Thx Smiley

We confirm this.

Quantum
Activity: 65
Can somebody please explain why transactions from the liquidity pool are happening???

https://etherscan.io/token/0x671abbe5ce652491985342e85428eb1b07bc6c64?a=0xd1c4fdbdadcf9c9993df37c86b84526beec9fadb

This address contains the Liquidity Pool + Quantums not claimed by ICO participants.
What you see is most probably (and I'll let Quantum Project 100% confirm that) ICO Quantums claimed by ICO participants.

Notice that the liquidity pool funds are 2/3 of the tokens (or 66.66666667%) and that this address has 80.5230% of the tokens because it has the Liquidity Pool & the ICO unclaimed Quantums.

Damn, I think you are correct - i totally forgot about unclaimed quantums. My bad. Thx Smiley

CONNECTING MARKETS
The new website is nice, I like how the video points out the core concept in an easy-to-understand way. I can see why it wasn't just created over night, and I think it makes up for the delay Smiley

It is also reassuring to know that Damian Merlak is confirmed to be onboard. Before, it was just a twitter update which was kind of vague, but now it is finally confirmed! Rest of the team looks nice too.

I'm really interested in knowing what the quarterly reports will be about, but I guess we'll know next month. I'm also happy to know that there is a goal for Q3 in 2018 which will add more value to the Quantum eco-system.

All in all, a good day for a long term hodl'er Smiley

Thank you for your support! We will continue to deliver our projects!

Quantum
The new website is nice, I like how the video points out the core concept in an easy-to-understand way. I can see why it wasn't just created over night, and I think it makes up for the delay Smiley

It is also reassuring to know that Damian Merlak is confirmed to be onboard. Before, it was just a twitter update which was kind of vague, but now it is finally confirmed! Rest of the team looks nice too.

I'm really interested in knowing what the quarterly reports will be about, but I guess we'll know next month. I'm also happy to know that there is a goal for Q3 in 2018 which will add more value to the Quantum eco-system.

All in all, a good day for a long term hodl'er Smiley
Just one thing....

#QUANTUM-Project there is no mention of expanding to other exchanges in your roadmap. Any plan or timeline?
Activity: 139
OMG!!!  Cheesy Grin Cheesy Damian Merlak Bitstamp Founder -> It's going to be crazzzzzy!!!!
It's not just Merlak.... The whole team is the bomb. Qau will explode. I'm really glad that I invested in this project.
As suspected previously on this board,
Mr. Damian Merlak, Co-Founder of Bitstamp(!) is on the Quantum Project team.

This is going to be HUGE,
Asking price on Gatehub already soars.
Activity: 10
Glad to see these people behind the project, especially mr. Merlak, being a seasoned trader in a lot of markets, plus he founded Bitstamp. Time for me to buy now that I got  confirmation that capable people are behind this project.
CONNECTING MARKETS
Quantum Project is proud to announce that second generation website IS LIVE!
Activity: 16
Well, the website it now https rather than http at least.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: